Palestinians Hold The Key To Their Own Future

...and Israel is and will be, Palestine neva was and neva will be.

Better still.... Let's call what YOU write selective stupidity....

Phoney wrote....

Feb 19, 2015 Post number #44 in this topic.....

"The JEWS OWN PALESTINE UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW"

Clearly a lie... Even by Phoney's own admission... 22% ownership I think you said Phoney?

Phoney then continues to BS his way into deeper stupidity....

The ONLY person brainwashed here Phoney is YOU...

Time to try and be a grown up and write clearly, succinctly YOUR thoughts NOT the thoughts of others!

Keep trying and one day you might get it right. I gave the international law that proves the Jews own 22% of the original Palestine. The fact that the LoN gave the 78% of Palestine to the Saudi prince shows that they had no intention of allowing the Jews to have it all.
The one thing you islamonazi's cant stand is international law being on the side of the Jews, so use dirty tricks to hide the facts.

We know that there were just a "handful" of Jews in 1850 (reports to the League of Nations) and we know that in 1099 the Crusaders murdered, deported and banned Muslims and any Jews left (various sources). Do you have any other data points that aren't Hasbara inspired?
Hey Montelucia...
Never Caught your Response to the Faisal-Weizman agreement on Palestine/the JEWISH state?

instead of that Acknowledgement all we got was daily major Spamming of some complaining Arab letters in 1922 AS IF they proved anything.

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Jerusalem (After 1291)
CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA Jerusalem After 1291

"...Present condition of the City: (1907 edition)

Jerusalem (El Quds) is the capital of a sanjak and the seat of a mutasarrif directly dependent on the Sublime Porte. In the administration of the sanjak the mutasarrif is assisted by a council called majlis ida ra; the city has a municipal government (majlis baladiye) presided over by a mayor. The total population is estimated at 66,000. The Turkish census of 1905, which counts only Ottoman subjects, gives these figures:
Jews, 45,000; Moslems, 8,000; Orthodox Christians, 6000;
Latins, 2500; Armenians, 950; Protestants, 800; Melkites, 250; Copts, 150; Abyssinians, 100; Jacobites, 100; Catholic Syrians, 50. During the Nineteenth century large suburbs to the north and east have grown up, chiefly for the use of the Jewish colony. These suburbs contain nearly Half the present population...""

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Growth of Jerusalem 1838-Present

....... Jews Muslims Christians Total
1838 6,000 5,000 3,000 14,000
1844 7,120 5,760 3,390 16,270 ..... ..The First Official Ottoman Census
1876 12,000 7,560 5,470 25,030 .... .....Second """"""""""
1905 40,000 8,000 10,900 58,900 ....... Third/last, detailed in CathEncyc above
1948 99,320 36,680 31,300 167,300
1990 353,200 124,200 14,000 491,400
1992 385,000 150,000 15,000 550,000

http://www.testimony-magazine.org/jerusalem/bring.htm
`

:clap2: that would be why Jerusalem had Jewish majority in the late 1800's before the Arabs invaded. Monte is a fraud and scum.

Luckily we have footage that demonstrates how all your propaganda can be refuted. As the 1896 documentary states, Jews were less than 5% of the population of Palestine in 1896 and Jews were not the majority of the population of Jerusalem. The documentary goes on to state that Christians were 10% and Muslims 85%. The documentary also states that Jerusalem was similar to other Arab cities.

HOGWASH

Phoney wrote....

Clearly a lie... Even by Phoney's own admission... 22% ownership I think you said Phoney?

Time to try and be a grown up and write clearly, succinctly YOUR thoughts NOT the thoughts of others!

Keep trying and one day you might get it right. I gave the international law that proves the Jews own 22% of the original Palestine. The fact that the LoN gave the 78% of Palestine to the Saudi prince shows that they had no intention of allowing the Jews to have it all.
The one thing you islamonazi's cant stand is international law being on the side of the Jews, so use dirty tricks to hide the facts.

HAHAHA....

What?

Keep trying to prove you are an idiot?

I don't need to!

You do that every day Phoney!

The Jews do NOT own Palestine!

They were given a small portion of Palestine!

You were caught out with one of your ridiculous lies and BS... :asshole:

Phoney wrote....

HAHAHA....

What?

I don't need to!

Only in your fantasy world were everything is ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATRED and no laws apply to the Jews. Every other team Palestine member accepts that International Law gives the land to the Jews. As you say they were promised all of Palestine and ended up with less that a quarter. You are the one being caught out with your lies AND bullshit BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE MASSIVE FAILURE

Phoney wrote....

HAHAHA....

What?

I don't need to!

Only in your fantasy world were everything is ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATRED and no laws apply to the Jews. Every other team Palestine member accepts that International Law gives the land to the Jews. As you say they were promised all of Palestine and ended up with less that a quarter. You are the one being caught out with your lies AND bullshit BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE MASSIVE FAILURE

Are you really so DUMB Phoney?

This is YOUR post dude... Feb 19, 2015 Post number #44 in this topic.....

I am quoting what YOU posted... "The JEWS OWN PALESTINE UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW"

They DON'T do they?

They were given 22% of Palestine in international law!

DUMBASS PHONEY!

Phoney wrote....

HAHAHA....

What?

I don't need to!

Where is MY post that says.. "they were promised all of Palestine"?

Just more Phoney BS!

:ahole-1:

Phoney wrote....

HAHAHA....

What?

I don't need to!

Are you really so DUMB Phoney?

This is YOUR post dude... Feb 19, 2015 Post number #44 in this topic.....

I am quoting what YOU posted... "The JEWS OWN PALESTINE UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW"

They DON'T do they?

They were given 22% of Palestine in international law!

DUMBASS PHONEY!

Same thing according to you dumbass islamonazi stooges isn't it. And yes the Jews do own Palestine, and that is what really upsets the dumbass islamonazi stooges because they know they never will. Such a pity that you will never see a wholly arab muslim owned M.E. this century isn't it, it must really upset you knowing that the smallest race of mankind is stopping you from world domination

Phoney wrote....

HAHAHA....

What?

I don't need to!

Just more Phoney BS!

Where you admit that they own 22% of Palestine and not the 100% originally promised by the LoN. You ant accept one half of the story without accepting the other half

So now who is the DUMB ASS HOLE

Phoney wrote....

HAHAHA....

What?

I don't need to!

Just more Phoney BS!

Where you admit that they own 22% of Palestine and not the 100% originally promised by the LoN. You ant accept one half of the story without accepting the other half

Jesus Christ...

It's like trying to talk to a retarded moron... :cuckoo:

Bye bye Phoney...

HAHAHA....

What?

I don't need to!

Just more Phoney BS!

Jesus Christ...

Bye bye Phoney...

Yes that is exactly how we feel when dealing with you

HAHAHA....

What?

I don't need to!

Just more Phoney BS!

Jesus Christ...

Bye bye Phoney...

crybaby.jpeg

Just more Phoney BS!

Jesus Christ...

Bye bye Phoney...

View attachment 37403

If the Pali's continue on their course of action Israel will soon make your wish come true. They will "free Palestine" from all their terrorists. Oh happy day. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

How exactly will this happen?

They will involve the UN legal teams in deciding just how far they an go in eradicating Palestinian terrorists and how much force they an use. After the ICJ reaches a decision on the war crimes charges the Palestinians will be removed from the protected species list and declared open season

Just more Phoney BS!

Jesus Christ...

Bye bye Phoney...

View attachment 37403

If the Pali's continue on their course of action Israel will soon make your wish come true. They will "free Palestine" from all their terrorists. Oh happy day. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I hope that day comes sooner rather than later!

Tell them to go home. 70% of the people in Gaza and the West Bank are refugees kicked out from their own countries for swearing fealty to a non existent country. Practiced liberal victimolgy at it's peak.

Tell them to go home. 70% of the people in Gaza and the West Bank are refugees kicked out from their own countries for swearing fealty to a non existent country. Practiced liberal victimolgy at it's peak.

Right you are. The problem is that no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best will grant them a right of return back to their native homelands. And has anyone ever heard of any Palestinian or Palestinian supporter bitch about that? It's called Palestinian mentality.

They will involve the UN legal teams in deciding just how far they an go in eradicating Palestinian terrorists and how much force they an use. After the ICJ reaches a decision on the war crimes charges the Palestinians will be removed from the protected species list and declared open season
Ezekiel 9:6
6 Kill them all—old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin right here at the Temple.” So they began by killing the seventy leaders.

"

Ezekiel 9:6
6 Kill them all—old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin right here at the Temple.” So they began by killing the seventy leaders.

"

Common practice in the region to cleans religions that were not approved by the ruling power, or to eliminate opposition or enemy.
You talking about more than 3000 years ago. You act like this is somehow a modern practice. The OT is part of christianity as well, but are you going to imply that christians should engage in the same? Even Islam, is supposed to, accept the OT as a holy text as it is the basis of their faith as well.
So all religions are obligated to behave that way? More than two thirds of the global population?
It was a book supposedly about the exile in Babylon and the returning to their homeland and rebuilding the temple. It was a series of bizarre dreams and visions.

Put the books in context and stop throwing misinformation to somehow incite anti-semitism.

Forum List

Back