Palestinians Hold The Key To Their Own Future

It is impossible that any Arab was called a Palestinian prior to birth of Israel - actually closer to 1960 as Arafat had not been trained by the Russian school (for propaganda, subversive techniques) Baleshinka until about 1960 and that was when the strategy of calling themselves Palestinians came up. Someone told me about that - the information came from a former States Department guy in the know - could not say who it was but it does not matter - bottom line is it was a strategy to undermine the rights of Jews to their own land.

The original inhabitants of the land were Caanites and they were pagans. That was over 4,000 years ago - since then the land belonged to Israel leaving out her time of exile. They are home now to stay. This is it.

Just goes to show how pervasive the Zionist propaganda is. This poster is convinced that "It is impossible that any Arab was called a Palestinian prior to the birth of Israel...."

Source documentation contradicts the Zionist propaganda in question, as the Christians and Muslims of the Palestinian Delegation to London were calling themselves the people of Palestine at least in 1922. The former "States Department" guy in the know" was apparently not in the know, or it is a fabrication by the poster. BTW it is the 'State Department" not the "States Department". Needless to say, the poster is full of crap.

Excerpt of letter from the Palestine Delegation to Parliament:

"Presented to Parliament by Command of His Majesty.
JUNE, 1922. LONDON: -
February 21st, 1922.

Sir,

We wish to express our thanks to the Right Honourable the Secretary of State for the Colonies, for his courtesy in allowing us to see the draft of a proposed Palestine Order in Council embodying a scheme of Government for Palestine..............Whilst the position in Palestine is, as it stands to-day, with the British Government holding authority by an occupying force, and using that authority to impose upon the people against their wishes a great immigration of alien Jews, many of them of a Bolshevik revolutionary type, no constitution which would fall short of giving the People of Palestine full control of their own affairs could be acceptable. If the British Government would revise their present policy in Palestine, end the Zionist con-dominium, put a stop to all alien immigration and grant the People of Palestine — who by Right and Experience are the best judges of what is good and bad to their country — Executive and Legislative powers, the terms of a constitution could be discussed in a different atmosphere. If to-day the People of Palestine assented to any constitution which fell short of giving them full control of their own affairs they would be in the position of agreeing to an instrument of Government which might, and probably would, be used to smother their national life under a flood of alien immigration".

- See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

I missed the word "Palestinian". Where is it?

If I were to write a letter addressing all people living inside Saudi Arabia I would say to the people of Saudi Arabia - which would be anyone living in the vicinity at the time - not necessarily from there but there at the time - as I understand it the people of Palestine were the Jews back in 1922 - there were Jews living there - so that is how I would interpret it.

But as the link confirms, the Jews were represented by the Zionist Organization, not the People of Palestine, who were the Christian and Muslim Palestinians. Nice try bozo.

My only condemnation of Israel is over Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. Who else ever made peace offerings to Palestinians, built a security fence & conceeded land to them so they can stay? Want peace from Palestinians? Treat them with the same love, justice & respect the surrounding Arab countries give them.

Par for the course for a racist.

MJB is not a racist.
Of course he is. He is perhaps one of the most racist of the ZioNazis that post here. He wants to expel and/or eliminate the non-Jews. Ask him.

There wont be an Israel in the future. You will understand what I mean soon, follow Turkiye day by day.

Sorry to say but it will be Palestine that will disappear leaving just gaza as the sole abode of the terrorists. They should be at home with the rest of the vermin

Very representative of the ZioNazis. Thanks Phoney, you make my point.

No. He wants Israel returned to the Jews and everyone else to vacate and that is exactly the same feelings I have on the matter. It's Jewish state and it belongs to the Jews.

Let me add this to my own belief about Israel - which is holy ground. These other religions, buildings, mosques, Roman Catholic Churches / offices/ ministries, etc does not belong there, Monte. I want them all out of there. Like yesterday.

I do not want to see any Arab person exterminated. I'd like to see all of them saved, happy, living in peace in their own lands. Just not Israel. I'm four square with the Ezra company. They have to leave - they don't belong there - they never belonged there. The Jews should have done it after the 6 day war but they didn't.

No. He wants Israel returned to the Jews and everyone else to vacate and that is exactly the same feelings I have on the matter. It's Jewish state and it belongs to the Jews.

Let me add this to my own belief about Israel - which is holy ground. These other religions, buildings, mosques, Roman Catholic Churches / offices/ ministries, etc does not belong there, Monte. I want them all out of there. Like yesterday.

I do not want to see any Arab person exterminated. I'd like to see all of them saved, happy, living in peace in their own lands. Just not Israel. I'm four square with the Ezra company. They have to leave - they don't belong there - they never belonged there. The Jews should have done it after the 6 day war but they didn't.

The Palestinian Christians and Muslims are the people of Palestine. The Jews are Europeans. The European Jews do not belong in Palestine, they belong in Europe where they and their ancestors came from. I don't want the European Jews hurt in any way. But they should return to where they came from. Spain has already offered to accept them, the rest of Europe will do the same.

It is impossible that any Arab was called a Palestinian prior to birth of Israel - actually closer to 1960 as Arafat had not been trained by the Russian school (for propaganda, subversive techniques) Baleshinka until about 1960 and that was when the strategy of calling themselves Palestinians came up. Someone told me about that - the information came from a former States Department guy in the know - could not say who it was but it does not matter - bottom line is it was a strategy to undermine the rights of Jews to their own land.

The original inhabitants of the land were Caanites and they were pagans. That was over 4,000 years ago - since then the land belonged to Israel leaving out her time of exile. They are home now to stay. This is it.

Just goes to show how pervasive the Zionist propaganda is. This poster is convinced that "It is impossible that any Arab was called a Palestinian prior to the birth of Israel...."

Source documentation contradicts the Zionist propaganda in question, as the Christians and Muslims of the Palestinian Delegation to London were calling themselves the people of Palestine at least in 1922. The former "States Department" guy in the know" was apparently not in the know, or it is a fabrication by the poster. BTW it is the 'State Department" not the "States Department". Needless to say, the poster is full of crap.

February 21st, 1922.

Sir,

We wish to express our thanks to the Right Honourable the Secretary of State for the Colonies, for his courtesy in allowing us to see the draft of a proposed Palestine Order in Council embodying a scheme of Government for Palestine..............Whilst the position in Palestine is, as it stands to-day, with the British Government holding authority by an occupying force, and using that authority to impose upon the people against their wishes a great immigration of alien Jews, many of them of a Bolshevik revolutionary type, no constitution which would fall short of giving the People of Palestine full control of their own affairs could be acceptable. If the British Government would revise their present policy in Palestine, end the Zionist con-dominium, put a stop to all alien immigration and grant the People of Palestine — who by Right and Experience are the best judges of what is good and bad to their country — Executive and Legislative powers, the terms of a constitution could be discussed in a different atmosphere. If to-day the People of Palestine assented to any constitution which fell short of giving them full control of their own affairs they would be in the position of agreeing to an instrument of Government which might, and probably would, be used to smother their national life under a flood of alien immigration".

- See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

If I were to write a letter addressing all people living inside Saudi Arabia I would say to the people of Saudi Arabia - which would be anyone living in the vicinity at the time - not necessarily from there but there at the time - as I understand it the people of Palestine were the Jews back in 1922 - there were Jews living there - so that is how I would interpret it.

But as the link confirms, the Jews were represented by the Zionist Organization, not the People of Palestine, who were the Christian and Muslim Palestinians. Nice try bozo.
OOOOPS!

The Faisal-Weizman agreement
January 3, 1919
The Weizmann-Faisal Agreement

That's right, The agreement BETWEEN the Arab state and Palestine/The JEWISH one.

His Royal Highness the Emir FAISAL, representing and acting on behalf of the Arab Kingdom of HEJAZ, AND Dr. Chaim Weizmann, representing and acting on behalf of the Zionist Organization, mindful of the racial kinship and ancient bonds existing between the Arabs and the Jewish people, and realising that the surest means of working out the consummation of their national aspirations, is through the closest possible collaboration in the development of the Arab State and Palestine, and being desirous further of confirming the good understanding which exists between them, have agreed upon the following articles:

Article I
The Arab State and Palestine in all their relations and undertakings shall be controlled by the most cordial goodwill and understanding and to this end Arab and Jewish duly accredited agents shall be established and maintained in their respective territories.

Article II
Immediately following the completion of deliberations of the Peace Conference, the definite boundaries BETWEEN the Arab State and Palestine shall be determined by a commission to be agreed upon by the parties hereto.

Article III
In the establishment of the Constitution and Administration of Palestine all such measures shall be adopted as will afford the fullest guarantees for carrying into effect the British Government’s Declaration of the 2nd of November, 1917 (Balfour Declaration-SEH).

Article IV
All necessary measures will be taken to encourage and stimulate immigration of Jews into Palestine on a large scale, and as quickly as possible to settle Jewish immigrants upon the land through closer settlement and intensive cultivation of the soil. In taking such measures the Arab peasants and tenant farmers shall be protected in their rights, and shall be assisted in forwarding their economic development.
[............]
`​

Last edited:

The Palestinian Christians and Muslims are the people of Palestine. The Jews are Europeans. The European Jews do not belong in Palestine, they belong in Europe where they and their ancestors came from. I don't want the European Jews hurt in any way. But they should return to where they came from. Spain has already offered to accept them, the rest of Europe will do the same.
That is propaganda and you should not believe it. The Jews ancestors moved to Europe for a time but they are making Aliyah back to Israel and more will in the days ahead now that Bibi has called for this.
Any Christians that you are referencing here - calling themselves Palestinian Christians - that are making themselves enemies of the Jews and Israel are enemies of Jesus Christ and will find themselves in hell over it. The Muslim people are lost. They need salvation in Christ. That is what I pray for. There is no salvation in Mohammad. Mohammad didn't die on a cross for anyone's sins. Jesus did. If you do not come to God through Jesus Christ you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. That is the truth. Please share it with others.

That is propaganda and you should not believe it. The Jews ancestors moved to Europe for a time but they are making Aliyah back to Israel and more will in the days ahead now that Bibi has called for this.
Any Christians that you are referencing here - calling themselves Palestinian Christians - that are making themselves enemies of the Jews and Israel are enemies of Jesus Christ and will find themselves in hell over it. The Muslim people are lost. They need salvation in Christ. That is what I pray for. There is no salvation in Mohammad. Mohammad didn't die on a cross for anyone's sins. Jesus did. If you do not come to God through Jesus Christ you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. That is the truth. Please share it with others.

Jesus was a jew. Jews taught the world about a single god. God made a covenant with the jews. The prophets were jews.
Why must one go through Jesus to find god? God is supposed to be in all things and all mankind.
All path lead to god in the end.
If Jesus died for the sins of mankind, not just those that believe in Jesus as "the son" of God, then we should all be without sin. We are all the children of god, but it took more than 300 yrs before the church agreed that Jesus was divine. That no path but though Jesus could lead to god. So what happened to all those who believed in the one god during that time? What happened to all those from the time of Abraham, Jacob and Issac?
Jesus was sentenced to the cross for being a threat to the king, for being a threat to rome, not because he was the son of god. The actions of Jesus put him on the cross.
If god is a good and loving god then all his children no matter the sin or path they take should be welcomed into god's loving arms.
With 7 billion people in the world, how can there be only one path?
Perhaps the path is as simple as "do what you want but harm none" or "do unto other as you would have them do unto you", or some variation? Golden rule in some form exists in almost every culture going back some 2000 yrs before Jesus.
So how can it be the truth that there is only the one path through Jesus? How can there be only one church that is right when there are more than 30,000 different denominations of christianity? How can there be only one right faith when jews and muslim supposedly believe in the same god? How do you even know what is right when there were some 200 gospels/books left out of the bible codex? When there are so many differing bibles since the time of Jesus, which one is the most valid?
How do you know when the other 7 billion think that they too know their own truth as the right one? How do you know more than the rest of the planet?

February 21st, 1922.

Sir,

Now were does it say that the arab muslims called themselves Palestinians ?

I don't agree with that,MJB. Because there is no such thing as a Palestinian. The people of Palestine were always known as the Jews. They have never called themselves Palestinians. The Arabs began calling themselves Palestinians some time after Israel was reborn in order to confuse the world into believing they had a claim to it. They don't.

Had the Jews recognized the moment - after the 6 day war - in which they took the Temple Mount and every single Arab fled - they would have realized that God's Word about coming into the land - still stood. Destroy the high places, tear down the altars of Baal! (Al Asqa Mosque) and drive out the inhabitants of the land! Not give your enemy (who has vowed to destroy you) control of the Temple Mount and let them dwell amongst you! It was a huge mistake. Can the LORD fix that? He not only can! He will!

Besides being a crazy fundamentalist, on the par with the worst of the Islamist crazies. You are full of shit.

The people of Palestine were Christians until the Byzantines were defeated and then many converted to Islam. Why would they call themselves Jews?

The Palestinians were calling themselves, in writing, the Palestinian People in the earliest negotiations with the British.

"PALESTINE.
CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PALESTINE ARAB
DELEGATION AND THE ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

No. 1.
The Palestine Arab Delegation to the Secretary of State for the Colonies.

HOTEL CECIL,
London, W.C.,
February 21st, 1922.

"Whilst the position in Palestine is, as it stands to-day, with the British Government holding authority by an occupying force, and using that authority to impose upon the people against their wishes a great immigration of alien Jews, many of them of a Bolshevik revolutionary type, no constitution which would fall short of giving the People of Palestine full control of their own affairs could be acceptable. If the British Government would revise their present policy in Palestine, end the Zionist con-dominium, put a stop to all alien immigration and grant the People of Palestine — who by Right and Experience are the best judges of what is good and bad to their country — Executive and Legislative powers, the terms of a constitution could be discussed in a different atmosphere. If to-day the People of Palestine assented to any constitution which fell short of giving them full control of their own affairs they would be in the position of agreeing to an instrument of Government which might, and probably would, be used to smother their national life under a flood of alien immigration". - see more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922
When will this CHERRY-PICKING SPAM end?
You keep quoting (dubious) ARAB Letters to the British Commission AS IF it Was an International Policy.
It was merely the ARAB Opinion posted on 'unispal'estinian.

(You probably thought no one would bother reading the link)

You did not/Have never quoted the Zionist nor British RESPONSES to these Arab OPINION letters, straightening them out, that can be found at the SAME link.
The Arab letters are withOUT any force of Law.

Should you wish to discuss the Legalities/Actual events, Rather than the Arab OPINION..
I'd be glad to shred it.

You're up Spammer!

I guess its a bit like quoting from some dubious book about some dubious 'character' who "promised" the land to the Jews...

When you prove to that 'god' exists and categorically made that promise then I will happily accept the Jewish mantra for the "promised land"

My only condemnation of Israel is over Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. Who else ever made peace offerings to Palestinians, built a security fence & conceeded land to them so they can stay? Want peace from Palestinians? Treat them with the same love, justice & respect the surrounding Arab countries give them.

HUH??? Do you actually approve of Israel's treatment of the Palestinians? I sure as hell don.t.

You don't approve of Israel's murdering of thousands of Palestinian civilians, including 500 children on a regular basis? Have you gotten soft?

February 21st, 1922.

Sir,

And once again you deny the Jews of Palestine their rights, hoping that no one would see your RACIST TRAIT.

So who did the LoN say were to get the land left after giving the majority to the arab muslims. Now you greedy SOB's want it all because you cant stand seeing anyone better than you

MJB is not a racist.
Of course he is. He is perhaps one of the most racist of the ZioNazis that post here. He wants to expel and/or eliminate the non-Jews. Ask him.

OXYMORON

Can we have a link that shows there were no indigenous Jews in Palestine from 1099 till 1875 then Abdul, because that is what you have just claimed is the case.

February 21st, 1922.

Sir,

And once again you deny the Jews of Palestine their rights, hoping that no one would see your RACIST TRAIT.

So who did the LoN say were to get the land left after giving the majority to the arab muslims. Now you greedy SOB's want it all because you cant stand seeing anyone better than you

The Jews (Zionists) were from Europe, not Palestine and they were represented by the Zionist Organization based in Switzerland, I think Basel, at the time.

The Europeans were given the majority of the land while numbering less than half of the population of the Christians and Muslims of Palestine.

February 21st, 1922.

Sir,

OOOOPS!

The Faisal-Weizman agreement
January 3, 1919
The Weizmann-Faisal Agreement

That's right, The agreement BETWEEN the Arab state and Palestine/The JEWISH one.

His Royal Highness the Emir FAISAL, representing and acting on behalf of the Arab Kingdom of HEJAZ, AND Dr. Chaim Weizmann, representing and acting on behalf of the Zionist Organization, mindful of the racial kinship and ancient bonds existing between the Arabs and the Jewish people, and realising that the surest means of working out the consummation of their national aspirations, is through the closest possible collaboration in the development of the Arab State and Palestine, and being desirous further of confirming the good understanding which exists between them, have agreed upon the following articles:

Article I
The Arab State and Palestine in all their relations and undertakings shall be controlled by the most cordial goodwill and understanding and to this end Arab and Jewish duly accredited agents shall be established and maintained in their respective territories.

Article II
Immediately following the completion of deliberations of the Peace Conference, the definite boundaries BETWEEN the Arab State and Palestine shall be determined by a commission to be agreed upon by the parties hereto.

Article III
In the establishment of the Constitution and Administration of Palestine all such measures shall be adopted as will afford the fullest guarantees for carrying into effect the British Government’s Declaration of the 2nd of November, 1917 (Balfour Declaration-SEH).

Article IV
All necessary measures will be taken to encourage and stimulate immigration of Jews into Palestine on a large scale, and as quickly as possible to settle Jewish immigrants upon the land through closer settlement and intensive cultivation of the soil. In taking such measures the Arab peasants and tenant farmers shall be protected in their rights, and shall be assisted in forwarding their economic development.
[............]
`​

Now that is a source document to destroy all of abdul's links once and for all

I don't agree with that,MJB. Because there is no such thing as a Palestinian. The people of Palestine were always known as the Jews. They have never called themselves Palestinians. The Arabs began calling themselves Palestinians some time after Israel was reborn in order to confuse the world into believing they had a claim to it. They don't.

Had the Jews recognized the moment - after the 6 day war - in which they took the Temple Mount and every single Arab fled - they would have realized that God's Word about coming into the land - still stood. Destroy the high places, tear down the altars of Baal! (Al Asqa Mosque) and drive out the inhabitants of the land! Not give your enemy (who has vowed to destroy you) control of the Temple Mount and let them dwell amongst you! It was a huge mistake. Can the LORD fix that? He not only can! He will!

Besides being a crazy fundamentalist, on the par with the worst of the Islamist crazies. You are full of shit.

The people of Palestine were Christians until the Byzantines were defeated and then many converted to Islam. Why would they call themselves Jews?

The Palestinians were calling themselves, in writing, the Palestinian People in the earliest negotiations with the British.

"PALESTINE.
CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PALESTINE ARAB
DELEGATION AND THE ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

No. 1.
The Palestine Arab Delegation to the Secretary of State for the Colonies.

HOTEL CECIL,
London, W.C.,
February 21st, 1922.

"Whilst the position in Palestine is, as it stands to-day, with the British Government holding authority by an occupying force, and using that authority to impose upon the people against their wishes a great immigration of alien Jews, many of them of a Bolshevik revolutionary type, no constitution which would fall short of giving the People of Palestine full control of their own affairs could be acceptable. If the British Government would revise their present policy in Palestine, end the Zionist con-dominium, put a stop to all alien immigration and grant the People of Palestine — who by Right and Experience are the best judges of what is good and bad to their country — Executive and Legislative powers, the terms of a constitution could be discussed in a different atmosphere. If to-day the People of Palestine assented to any constitution which fell short of giving them full control of their own affairs they would be in the position of agreeing to an instrument of Government which might, and probably would, be used to smother their national life under a flood of alien immigration". - see more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922
When will this CHERRY-PICKING SPAM end?
You keep quoting (dubious) ARAB Letters to the British Commission AS IF it Was an International Policy.
It was merely the ARAB Opinion posted on 'unispal'estinian.

(You probably thought no one would bother reading the link)

You did not/Have never quoted the Zionist nor British RESPONSES to these Arab OPINION letters, straightening them out, that can be found at the SAME link.
The Arab letters are withOUT any force of Law.

Should you wish to discuss the Legalities/Actual events, Rather than the Arab OPINION..
I'd be glad to shred it.

You're up Spammer!

I guess its a bit like quoting from some dubious book about some dubious 'character' who "promised" the land to the Jews...

When you prove to that 'god' exists and categorically made that promise then I will happily accept the Jewish mantra for the "promised land"

You mean just as you happily accept the ISLAMONAZI mantra for the promised land ?

Can we have a link that shows there were no indigenous Jews in Palestine from 1099 till 1875 then Abdul, because that is what you have just claimed is the case.

We know that there were just a "handful" of Jews in 1850 (reports to the League of Nations) and we know that in 1099 the Crusaders murdered, deported and banned Muslims and any Jews left (various sources). Do you have any other data points that aren't Hasbara inspired?

Forum List

Back