Palestinians bring plight of threatened village to US

YEP because they ignore them when they are issued and build shoddy dangerous structures.

Just like half of the Arab villages in Israel- they don't finish 'em, sometimes no roof (but many levels)- so it's livable but not obliged to pay the taxes...for years

They are forced into that because they are routinely denied the proper permits. The permits aren't issued.

'Israeli Arabs have no choice but to build illegally'
Discrimination in Planning, Building, and Land Expropriation

Oh really Dirasat- The Arab ngo?? - I'm sure they provide unbiased info.
Arabs live in big houses and villas, don't pay taxes because they CHOOSE not to finish the construction and hey own the construction business in Israel...so shouldn't be a problem really to push for permits.
While a regular Israeli Jew lives in high cost apartments with full taxes.

Coyote I didn't know Jerusalem was an Arab village G-d forbid.
As you've attached the B'tselem link about East Jerusalem.

Edit: We're gonna laugh well when I tell my Arab friends that Hamuddi was forced by Zionists, and shoved to have his new 3 store house as a present for marrying just a couple of meters near his other brothers' homes...his other 12 brothers and sisters must have been shoved with education and show-off cars by the sick zionists as well...

You mean Israeli sources provide unbiased info? I don't think so.
Yes, because unlike the "palestinians" they have something called a free press.

Sorry to disillusion you but that does not make it free of bias.

They shouldn't have built in C areas where they have no right to live.

Israel forcefully took out Jews whom lived in Gaza, whom did have a right to build there.

These people didn't have a right to have houses in these areas.

They were living there to begin with and had every right to live there.

Gaza is something else.

Israel forcefully took out Jews whom lived in Gaza, whom did have a right to build there.

Gaza is something else.

Until the owners came, and the Arabs fled to WB and Gaza to make room for a genocide of the Jews...justice?

Gaza is something else.

Not in the op areas.

Why is gaza different?

The West Bank was part of Jordan.

Gaza was part of Egypt.

That is until they tried to destroy Israel and lost the territory to Israel.

Just like half of the Arab villages in Israel- they don't finish 'em, sometimes no roof (but many levels)- so it's livable but not obliged to pay the taxes...for years

They are forced into that because they are routinely denied the proper permits. The permits aren't issued.

Arabs live in big houses and villas, don't pay taxes because they CHOOSE not to finish the construction and hey own the construction business in Israel...so shouldn't be a problem really to push for permits.

Edit: We're gonna laugh well when I tell my Arab friends that Hamuddi was forced by Zionists, and shoved to have his new 3 store house as a present for marrying just a couple of meters near his other brothers' homes...his other 12 brothers and sisters must have been shoved with education and show-off cars by the sick zionists as well...

Yes, because unlike the "palestinians" they have something called a free press.

Sorry to disillusion you but that does not make it free of bias.
So list the media that is free of bias?

Israel because of its free press has media all over the political spectrum.

Gaza is something else.

Not in the op areas.

Why is gaza different?

The West Bank was part of Jordan.

Gaza was part of Egypt.

That is until they tried to destroy Israel and lost the territory to Israel.
Vae victus.

The Israeli Defense Ministry unit which oversees civilian Israeli activities in the Palestinian territories has declared that Susiya does not have the appropriate permit. Villagers dispute that and say authorities systematically deny their right to build.

No permit, no village.

Palestinians are routinely denied permits.

YEP because they ignore them when they are issued and build shoddy dangerous structures.

They are forced into nothing, they do it willingly. It is part of the Palestinian culture and mentality to push the boundaries as far as they can, and then complain when it goes against them. Since Oslo Israel has had control over most of the west bank and have the legal right to issue building permits, the arab muslims don't believe in such things so will build unsafe structures anywhere they can. They have built on land destined for schools and hospital clinics in Jerusalem that would benefit them more than the Jews and start a riot when the illegal houses are demolished. Then demand that schools and hospitals be built on land already built on.

With the amount of scrutiny they face compared to Palestinian/islamonazi sources they cant afford to be overtly biased. The muslim sources LIE all the time and just shrug when found out

Gaza is something else.

Not prior to 1949 they weren't when the Palestinians stole Jerusalem and evicted the Jewish inhabitants, then passed a law making the land and property Islamic. The UN should have went in then and evicted every muslim who did not hold title and fined them $1 million each for the attack on International land

They have every right to be in Area C.

With the amount of scrutiny they face compared to Palestinian/islamonazi sources they cant afford to be overtly biased. The muslim sources LIE all the time and just shrug when found out

They face far less scrutiny than Palestinian sources and while they have more freedom than the media does in other parts of the ME they do most certainly practice censorship.

Israel ranks 101 of 179 countries on Reporters Without Borders' list because of official censors (Lebenon and Kuwait rank higher): Israel - Reporters Without Borders

Last edited:
The Israeli Defense Ministry unit which oversees civilian Israeli activities in the Palestinian territories has declared that Susiya does not have the appropriate permit. Villagers dispute that and say authorities systematically deny their right to build.

No permit, no village.

They are forced into nothing, they do it willingly. It is part of the Palestinian culture and mentality to push the boundaries as far as they can, and then complain when it goes against them. Since Oslo Israel has had control over most of the west bank and have the legal right to issue building permits, the arab muslims don't believe in such things so will build unsafe structures anywhere they can. They have built on land destined for schools and hospital clinics in Jerusalem that would benefit them more than the Jews and start a riot when the illegal houses are demolished. Then demand that schools and hospitals be built on land already built on.

Restricting space: The planning regime applied by Israel in Area C of the West Bank - OCHA special focus (15 December 2009)

They have every right to be in Area C.

WHY ? when they agreed that they didnt

Forum List

Back