Palestinian website shows Palestinians celebrating kidnapping of Israeli kids

But think about what you just said for a second. Unarmed athletes competing in a foreign country, who were murdered in cold blood just for the fact that they were Israeli, were legit targets because they represent Israel.

No, I am a Christian as I have said many times.

They are not targets because they are Israeli. They were targets because they represented Israel in an official capacity.

Occupying forces are legitimate targets in international law. If Israel makes erstwhile civilians into occupiers, as it has done by sponsoring illegal settlements, then that is criminal on their part, but the settlers are still legitimate targets.

Last edited:
Just a reminder: "Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

Keep it relevant guys.

But think about what you just said for a second. Unarmed athletes competing in a foreign country, who were murdered in cold blood just for the fact that they were Israeli, were legit targets because they represent Israel.

They are not targets because they are Israeli. They were targets because they represented Israel in an official capacity.

Occupying forces are legitimate targets in international law. If Israel makes erstwhile civilians into occupiers, as it has done by sponsoring illegal settlements, then that is criminal on their part, but the settlers are still legitimate targets.

Whether you claim to be a Christian is besides the point. You are a terrorist supporter who feels it is OK to murder civilians. Strange how Pakistan was carved out of India to give the Muslims a country of their own, and the Hindus still living there whose ancestors actually lived there for thousands and thousands of years are not blowing up the Muslims there. In fact, has anyone seen the Cypriots who are occupited by Turkey murdering the Turks living there? Is there any forum where Hindus in Pakistans or Cypriots living in the part of Cyprus in which the Turks are occupying calling for the murder of innocent people?

Okay, I guess they want us to stop, guys. Sorry if I offended, I am still learning the rules in all their ramifications. I am the one holding out the olive branch here to people who routinely and habitually refer to Palestinians as "animals." And you are bewildered that these young men were kidnapped ....?

At any rate, I am praying for them and praying that the entire horrendous mess is resolved peacefully soon, and hope we can all live together somehow.

Roudy, I have been trying to find that "Palestine Times" website and can't find a thing, not a single link on google, so I bet its another one of yours, set up to deceive people.

And as far as the Israeli athletes in Munich, if they weren't a legitimate target I can't imagine what would be.
Wow, then you are truly mentally sick as well. Targeting athletes in the Olympics, an event that is supposed to supersede politics and ideology, is an acceptable target to you?

As far as the website, you are either completely illiterate or a bad liar, the link was posted very clearly on my OP:

?????? ???? : ??????: ???: ????? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ????

Last edited:

Uhhh, occupying forces?? They were athletes.

You still have not explained how athletes competing on a foreign country are legit targets. All you did was blab about nothing relevant.
Big fail.

They represented Israel in the Olympics. Not in a military capacity. Do you really expect us to fall for your views?

Whether you claim to be a Christian is besides the point. You are a terrorist supporter who feels it is OK to murder civilians. Strange how Pakistan was carved out of India to give the Muslims a country of their own, and the Hindus still living there whose ancestors actually lived there for thousands and thousands of years are not blowing up the Muslims there. In fact, has anyone seen the Cypriots who are occupited by Turkey murdering the Turks living there? Is there any forum where Hindus in Pakistans or Cypriots living in the part of Cyprus in which the Turks are occupying calling for the murder of innocent people?

i didn't say "OK." I did say that these quasi-military illegal settlements that Israel turns a blind eye to, are legitimate targets, that is all.

And you should watch "Slumdog Millionaire" if you didn't already see it. I've been to India a few times and don't know much about its history except that there were, shall we say,'excesses'on both sides.

Roudy, I have been trying to find that "Palestine Times" website and can't find a thing, not a single link on google, so I bet its another one of yours, set up to deceive people.

And as far as the Israeli athletes in Munich, if they weren't a legitimate target I can't imagine what would be.
Wow, then you are truly mentally sick as well. Targeting athletes in the Olympics, an event that is supposed to supersede politics and ideology, is an acceptable target to you?

As far as the website, you are either completely illiterate or a bad liar, the link was posted very clearly on my OP:

Could you believe this disgusting vile animal?
Like I've always said, Palestinian supporters are delirious and deluded (Tinmore being the perfect example).

Athlete are legitimate targets? What a friggin psycho. But thanks for confirming once again the mentally ill, deranged mindset of the average Pali terrorist supporter. Get some help. :clap2:

You still have not explained how athletes competing on a foreign country are legit targets. All you did was blab about nothing relevant.
Big fail.

Two different subjects. This thread is basically about settlements. I only rresponded to the question of the athletes because someone raised it.

As I said, I am not an expert in international law, but I believe that as horrendous as military attacks are in the Olympic context, an official national Olympic team is a legitimate target.

but basically I think we are all arguing above our skill level here. I think if this question were posted on a forum for a bunch of international lawyers to hash out, that would probably be a better venue and you would get better answers.

But may I also point out that if your policies deliberately antagonize people, they are going to attack wherever the vulnerability lies?

i didn't say "OK." I did say that these quasi-military illegal settlements that Israel turns a blind eye to, are legitimate targets, that is all.

And you should watch "Slumdog Millionaire" if you didn't already see it. I've been to India a few times and don't know much about its history except that there were, shall we say,'excesses'on both sides.

You have gotten down to the Nitty Gritty and have shown the viewers that you believe the Israelis are legitimate targets whether they are (even the Olympics) so you are not fooling anyone. Next time take a trip to Pakistan where you can see your Sunni friends suicide and car bombing innocent Shia and Ahmadiyya Muslims.

Could you believe this disgusting vile animal?
Like I've always said, Palestinian supporters are delirious and deluded (Tinmore being the perfect example).
Their hatred and lies have blinded them so much that they can't even find a basic link on a post where it even has text pointing to it. :cuckoo:

Big fail.

Two different subjects. This thread is basically about settlements. I only rresponded to the question of the athletes because someone raised it.

As I said, I am not an expert in international law, but I believe that as horrendous as military attacks are in the Olympic context, an official national Olympic team is a legitimate target.

but basically I think we are all arguing above our skill level here. I think if this question were posted on a forum for a bunch of international lawyers to hash out, that would probably be a better venue and you would get better answers.

But may I also point out that if your policies deliberately antagonize people, they are going to attack wherever the vulnerability lies?

What are we dealing with, when someone like you types something like that. Too right, you are not an expert in international law. :mad:

Here is a Palestinian Website named, "Palestine today". Observe the animals in celebration. The Text on the bottom of the photo says "passing around sweets in Gaza in celebration of the successful operation on Israelis". What sick, depraved, barbaric savages and disgusting culture.

The link:
صور: توزيع حلوى في خيمة اعتصام بغزة

view_1402741188.jpg

Maybe the problem in Gaza is too many sweets? :dunno:

How about psycho sticking to the topic and tell us why Palestinians are celebrating and eating sweets over the kidnapping of three innocent teenagers? Which barbaric culture does this? I don't know of any.

Athletes are not a target you dumb bitch.

Here is a Palestinian Website named, "Palestine today". Observe the animals in celebration. The Text on the bottom of the photo says "passing around sweets in Gaza in celebration of the successful operation on Israelis". What sick, depraved, barbaric savages and disgusting culture.

The link:
صور: توزيع حلوى في خيمة اعتصام بغزة

view_1402741188.jpg

Maybe the problem in Gaza is too many sweets? :dunno:

If Gaza is under a blockade, they certain look well fed on it. I haven't seen any people starving.

You just proved everyone here, right. Here some kids are kidnapped, and likely will be killed, and you post a comic making fun of Israelis.

If your kids were kidnapped, and we posted comics making fun of you, you and most of the world would be having a fit over it.

But you have no problem doing that to other victims.

You just proved everything they say about you, right. Why anyone should care what you have to say about anything, ever again is beyond me. You zero credibility with me now. None.

You just proved everyone here, right. Here some kids are kidnapped, and likely will be killed, and you post a comic making fun of Israelis.

If your kids were kidnapped, and we posted comics making fun of you, you and most of the world would be having a fit over it.

But you have no problem doing that to other victims.

You just proved everything they say about you, right. Why anyone should care what you have to say about anything, ever again is beyond me. You zero credibility with me now. None.

We all know that tinmore has little credibility. We treat him as a sick joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back