Palestinian website shows Palestinians celebrating kidnapping of Israeli kids

Roudy, I have been trying to find that "Palestine Times" website and can't find a thing, not a single link on google, so I bet its another one of yours, set up to deceive people.

And as far as the Israeli athletes in Munich, if they weren't a legitimate target I can't imagine what would be.

Then this means women and children in gaza must also be legitimate targets, or do the rules change when it comes to the Jews.

The Munich athletes were representing Israel in an official capacity.

I hate to the one to point out one obvious point here, which is that these "kids" were of military age or very close to it. In Israel everyone or almost everyone is considered part of the military and well, that does sort of attract fire and justify military actions against almost everyone, sorry to say. I do wish Israel would drop that contention. I don't believe people who are living an essentially civilian life should be deliberately targeted or thrown into the line of fire as Israel does, but I will acknowledge what is euphemistically called "collateral damage."

Now if I can persuade the Israeli establishment to be as magnanimous as myself ....

Have you read and understood the Koran and hadiths that proclaims that every muslim is a soldier for islam. Making EVERY muslim a valid military target. Now if I could only get the UN and the ICJ to accept the words of allah then the troubles would cease.

I think this whole kidnapping thing is a big fake! It's a bullshit story Israel concocted in an effort to break up the unity government of Hamas and Fatah. These 3 kids, which no one has seen, are allegedly kidnapped by Hamas, which no evidence of has been shown, is being used by the Israeli's to conduct massive searches in the West Bank, arresting hundreds of Palestinian's.

Israel's Leaders Are Using a Kidnapping to Push a Sinister Agenda

The Israeli government is using the kidnapping of three youths to spread chaos and destroy Palestine's unity government.

A massive Israeli campaign calling on the international community to “bring back our boys” did not acknowledge the nearly 200 Palestinian children who are imprisoned illegally by Israel. Since the kidnapping, Israel launched massive raids on various cities and villages throughout the West Bank and searched private homes recklessly. 500 Palestinians were arrested so far and 5 people killed, including a 14 year old boy, yet the Israeli government has failed to provide evidence that Hamas was behind the kidnapping or locate the missing youth.
So the only savages I see, are people like Roudy and his big, stupid mouth, spewing out hate at the top of his lungs, without any evidence to justify his psychotic personal attacks on other posters.
Oh yeah, the Islamic terrorist organization known as Hamas kidnaps non existent kids and shoots non existent rockets, just to piss the Israelis off. Ha ha ha. You is funny.

Here is a Palestinian Website named, "Palestine today". Observe the animals in celebration. The Text on the bottom of the photo says "passing around sweets in Gaza in celebration of the successful operation on Israelis". What sick, depraved, barbaric savages and disgusting culture...

Hello everyone. I stumbled upon this site while surfing for something else entirely and the title of this thread caught my eye. I'd just like to ask Roudy, do you speak or read Arabic?

The reason I ask is that the photographs you cite have absolutely nothing to do with the kidnapping. They are in fact, photos of a Palestinian protest camp in Gaza, set up, unsurprisingly, to protest against actions, unspecified in the text, of the IDF. The captions mention nothing about kidnapped Israelis so what evidence do you have to suggest otherwise?

Here is a Palestinian Website named, "Palestine today". Observe the animals in celebration. The Text on the bottom of the photo says "passing around sweets in Gaza in celebration of the successful operation on Israelis". What sick, depraved, barbaric savages and disgusting culture...

Hello everyone. I stumbled upon this site while surfing for something else entirely and the title of this thread caught my eye. I'd just like to ask Roudy, do you speak or read Arabic?

The reason I ask is that the photographs you cite have absolutely nothing to do with the kidnapping. They are in fact, photos of a Palestinian protest camp in Gaza, set up, unsurprisingly, to protest against actions, unspecified in the text, of the IDF. The captions mention nothing about kidnapped Israelis so what evidence do you have to suggest otherwise?
Did you read the different links?

I followed the link Roudy provided, where are the others?

Oh so you "stumbled" upon this site out of the blue, and you decided to create a sock to say that its normal for Palestinians do distribute sweets during protests. Ha ha ha.

Oh so you "stumbled" upon this site out of the blue, and you decided to create a sock to say that its normal for Palestinians do distribute sweets during protests. Ha ha ha.

I'll take that as, "No I don't read or speak Arabic" and " No I haven't got any evidence to support my argument." Thank you, I thought not. Oh and no I did not say, "...its normal for Palestinians do distribute sweets during protests..."

Last edited:
Take it any way you want, sock. Since you're the one that doesn't speak Arabic, your conclusions are as ridiculous as your fake entrance into this forum. The only time the animals eat sweets like this is when Israelis are killed or kidnapped. And the text confirms it.

I followed the link Roudy provided, where are the others?
Above the photos and they're in Arabic so you should be ridght at home reading them, Sock.

How's that, al Billo? Roudy speaks Ayrabic and that's what the captions say. Ask Aris who also speaks Ayrab. Lipush too.
Unfortunately, they're all lying sacks of shit that will say anything to promote the Israeli way. We needed someone who could read Arabic that had no vested interest in the outcome to give us the straight dope and I think we got it in Challenger.

But good comeback, though! At least you presented a valid argument.

Take it any way you want, sock. Since you're the one that doesn't speak Arabic, your conclusions are as ridiculous as your fake entrance into this forum. The only time the animals eat sweets like this is when Israelis are killed or kidnapped. And the text confirms it.
Speaking a language, doesn't mean you can read it.

I'll take that as, "No I don't read or speak Arabic" and " No I haven't got any evidence to support my argument." Thank you, I thought not. Oh and no I did not say, "...its normal for Palestinians do distribute sweets during protests..."

Please provide an actual translation of the captions then, with transliteration - Thanks : ))

How's that, al Billo? Roudy speaks Ayrabic and that's what the captions say. Ask Aris who also speaks Ayrab. Lipush too.
Unfortunately, they're all lying sacks of shit that will say anything to promote the Israeli way. We needed someone who could read Arabic that had no vested interest in the outcome to give us the straight dope and I think we got it in Challenger.

But good comeback, though! At least you presented a valid argument.

LOL, and you 'know' that 'Challenger' has got no vested interest how, exactly?

Forum List

Back