Palestinian website shows Palestinians celebrating kidnapping of Israeli kids

The Paltimes. net you quote is based in San Francisco CA, United States:eusa_whistle:

So tell us what your own views are with regarding to this kidnappying. Do you think it was right or wrong? Do you think that Arab teens have a right to speak up against the kidnappings without being threatened? Since you mentioned that a publication was based in San Fransco, and there are many Muslims living up there, I hope if anyone speaks up against the kidnappings, they are not threatened because of it.

Do you refer to kidnappings in general, or just when it involves Israeli's?

I would assume that since the kidnpappings being discussed happened in one area of the world, that is what is being discussed here. No doubt it doesn't bother you to see these kids kidnapped. I think the viewers figured you out real quick, but carry on anyway.

Ten days ago, at a security cabinet meeting, Mossad Chief Tamir Pardo outlined a scenario spookily similar to the kidnapping of the three Israeli teens missing since Thursday night.

The meeting dealt with the report of the Shamgar Committee on prisoner exchanges and on the Habayit Hayehudi bill that prohibits granting pardons to terrorists.

Pardo, along with other defense establishment officials present, tried to convince the ministers not to advance the bill. He was against it because it would limit the government's room for maneuver in future abduction cases, would keep its hands tied, and prevent it from considering other solutions for dealing with a potential crisis.

Pardo gave as an example the kidnapping of the 200 schoolgirls in Nigeria by the militant group Boko Haram. He addressed Economy Minister Nafatali Bennett, whose party promoted the bill, and used it to draw a comparison of something that could happen in Israel in the future.

"What will you do if in a week three 14-year-old girls will be kidnapped from one of the settlements?," he asked. "Will you say there is a law, and we don't release terrorists?"

Why don't you tell your friends in Hamas that most of the world can figure out that they were behind the kidnappings? By the way, since you have brought up Nigeria, I hope you are disgusted with what your extremist friends are doing there with regard to young girls and are speaking out against it?

Tell the viewers your views on Kidnapping in general, and in that area of the world, does it bother you if Palestinian kids are kidnapped on a daily basis by Israel?

Tell the viewers your views on Kidnapping in general, and in that area of the world, does it bother you if Palestinian kids are kidnapped on a daily basis by Israel?

Has anyone here ever heard of Palestinian kids being kidnapped especially on a daily basis. It is amusing how posters pull these things out of thin air. Since all of a sudden you jumped on, I wonder if you are giving the regular Hamas dummies a well-earned rest. You still haven't told us whether or not you approve of the kidnappings of the Israeli kids. Cat got your tongue?

Here is a Palestinian Website named, "Palestine today". Observe the animals in celebration. The Text on the bottom of the photo says "passing around sweets in Gaza in celebration of the successful operation on Israelis". What sick, depraved, barbaric savages and disgusting culture.

The Paltimes. net you quote is based in San Francisco CA, United States:eusa_whistle:
Yeah so? Are Al Queda websites actually located in the countries that the terrorists live in?

A hypothetical that doesn't exist. Israel doesn't kidnap kids"

Here is a Palestinian Website named, "Palestine today". Observe the animals in celebration. The Text on the bottom of the photo says "passing around sweets in Gaza in celebration of the successful operation on Israelis". What sick, depraved, barbaric savages and disgusting culture.

Where does it say that?

.ps is the Internet country code top-level domain officially assigned to the State of Palestine. It is administered by the Palestinian National Internet Naming Authority

.ps is the Internet country code top-level domain officially assigned to the State of Palestine. It is administered by the Palestinian National Internet Naming Authority

So what is their address in San Francisco then?

Look it up yourself, I cant post links

Just direct me to where it is without a link. As far as I can tell with the area code of 972 it is based in the West Bank. There is no address saying San Francisco as far as I can see.

Shut the fuck up and eat shit MOHOMUD
Roudy didnt like that I pointed out his OP site is based not in Palestine, but in the USA

I have searched and cannot find the address in San Francisco of the OP site. Not that it matters anyway, but if you believe it is then it would be good to know.

Shut the fuck up and eat shit MOHOMUD
Roudy didnt like that I pointed out his OP site is based not in Palestine, but in the USA

I have searched and cannot find the address in San Francisco of the OP site. Not that it matters anyway, but if you believe it is then it would be good to know.

Click on the link above, in post 72,
This is a free and comprehensive report about paltimes.net. paltimes.net is hosted in San Francisco CA, United States on a server with an IP address of 198.41.184.88. In San Francisco CA, United States

I think this whole kidnapping thing is a big fake! It's a bullshit story Israel concocted in an effort to break up the unity government of Hamas and Fatah. These 3 kids, which no one has seen, are allegedly kidnapped by Hamas, which no evidence of has been shown, is being used by the Israeli's to conduct massive searches in the West Bank, arresting hundreds of Palestinian's.

Israel's Leaders Are Using a Kidnapping to Push a Sinister Agenda

The Israeli government is using the kidnapping of three youths to spread chaos and destroy Palestine's unity government.

A massive Israeli campaign calling on the international community to “bring back our boys” did not acknowledge the nearly 200 Palestinian children who are imprisoned illegally by Israel. Since the kidnapping, Israel launched massive raids on various cities and villages throughout the West Bank and searched private homes recklessly. 500 Palestinians were arrested so far and 5 people killed, including a 14 year old boy, yet the Israeli government has failed to provide evidence that Hamas was behind the kidnapping or locate the missing youth.
So the only savages I see, are people like Roudy and his big, stupid mouth, spewing out hate at the top of his lungs, without any evidence to justify his psychotic personal attacks on other posters.

Last edited:
I think this whole kidnapping thing is a big fake! It's a bullshit story Israel concocted in an effort to break up the unity government of Hamas and Fatah. These 3 kids, which no one has seen, are allegedly kidnapped by Hamas, which no evidence of has been shown, is being used by the Israeli's to conduct massive searches in the West Bank, arresting hundreds of Palestinian's.

Israel's Leaders Are Using a Kidnapping to Push a Sinister Agenda

The Israeli government is using the kidnapping of three youths to spread chaos and destroy Palestine's unity government.

A massive Israeli campaign calling on the international community to “bring back our boys” did not acknowledge the nearly 200 Palestinian children who are imprisoned illegally by Israel. Since the kidnapping, Israel launched massive raids on various cities and villages throughout the West Bank and searched private homes recklessly. 500 Palestinians were arrested so far and 5 people killed, including a 14 year old boy, yet the Israeli government has failed to provide evidence that Hamas was behind the kidnapping or locate the missing youth.
So the only savages I see, are people like Roudy and his big, stupid mouth, spewing out hate at the top of his lungs, without any evidence to justify his psychotic personal attacks on other posters.

Wheres your evidence??

here is a palestinian website named, "palestine today". Observe the animals in celebration. The text on the bottom of the photo says "passing around sweets in gaza in celebration of the successful operation on israelis". What sick, depraved, barbaric savages and disgusting culture.

The link:
صور: توزيع حلوى في خيمة اعتصام بغزة

view_1402741188.jpg

i hope they choke on them.

i hope they were laced with arsenic

Forum List

Back