Watch: Israeli soldier knocked over by rolling tire

Watch "فيديو لحظة سقوط جندي احتلالي اثر تصديه لاطار سيار…" on YouTube
فيديو لحظة سقوط جندي احتلالي اثر تصديه لاطار سيار…: ?????? ???? ???? ???? ??????? ??? ????? ????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?????? 6.6.2014?? - YouTube

"HEBRON (Ma'an) -- An Israeli soldier was knocked over by a rolling tire during clashes in the village of Beit Ummar on Friday. During the clashes, two Palestinians were injured with rubber-coated steel bullets in the lower extremities, while dozens suffered from tear gas inhalation."

Watch: Israeli soldier knocked over by rolling tire | Maan News Agency

This news article displays a video published on the Facebook page of popular committee spokesman Muhammad Ayad Awad.

An Israeli soldier is seen trying to stop a rolling tire by kicking it, but instead falls to the ground.

And the crowd celebrates and laughs, laughter is such a universally healthy response to Zionist inhumanity.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Wow Sherri, you are easily entertained. Like a little chid :lol: :lol:

فيديو لحظة سقوط جندي احتلالي اثر تصديه لاطار سيار…: ?????? ???? ???? ???? ??????? ??? ????? ????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?????? 6.6.2014?? - YouTube

"HEBRON (Ma'an) -- An Israeli soldier was knocked over by a rolling tire during clashes in the village of Beit Ummar on Friday. During the clashes, two Palestinians were injured with rubber-coated steel bullets in the lower extremities, while dozens suffered from tear gas inhalation."

This news article displays a video published on the Facebook page of popular committee spokesman Muhammad Ayad Awad.

An Israeli soldier is seen trying to stop a rolling tire by kicking it, but instead falls to the ground.

And the crowd celebrates and laughs, laughter is such a universally healthy response to Zionist inhumanity.

Yep, a rolling tire is the only way they can get a laugh at the soldiers, but when the soldiers get tired of their crap, the whining starts..

Let them laugh. Exactly the way I feel when a Palestinian Hoodlum is killed . At least the Soldier wasnt hurt. :lol:

I read through this entire thread and now I feel bowled over, tired and completely underwhelmed. If I get it right a soldier attempted to slow down a rolling tire and fell down.:cuckoo:

I read through this entire thread and now I feel bowled over, tired and completely underwhelmed. If I get it right a soldier attempted to slow down a rolling tire and fell down.:cuckoo:

And the retarded Jew hater found it funny. Like the little immature scumbag the it is.

Yep, a rolling tire is the only way they can get a laugh at the soldiers, but when the soldiers get tired of their crap, the whining starts..

Let them laugh. Exactly the way I feel when a Palestinian Hoodlum is killed . At least the Soldier wasnt hurt. :lol:

the soldier tried to kick it over so it would stop rolling. He missed and tripped.
What is the big deal? This actually made news?
must be a really slow news day for some people.

Laughter is such a universally puzzling response to Palestinian peace negotiation intransigence when they could, instead, be enjoying their freedom in their own country.

Yet, they content themselves with juvenile expressions of glee at a momentary bit of slap stick humor at the expense of an IDF soldier when the joke is actually on themselves.

Well, the truth is the tire in the video in the OP is not just a naturally loose tire loose on a highway.

It's much like the stone slung at Goliath by David.

God has to be behind it ending up where it did.

My God does have a sense of humor , the ways He brings Truth into light is a big part of what keeps giving life meaning for so many of us.

Your God is Satan and you despise Jews. We get it.

the soldier tried to kick it over so it would stop rolling. He missed and tripped.
What is the big deal? This actually made news?
must be a really slow news day for some people.

Exactly my point !!!!! She makes a big deal about them having the " last laugh? " Not nearly as loud as I will ! :lol: :D. :lol: :lol:

Well, the truth is the tire in the video in the OP is not just a naturally loose tire loose on a highway.

My God does have a sense of humor , the ways He brings Truth into light is a big part of what keeps giving life meaning for so many of us.
Thank God for rubber bullets. That's good punishment for a rolling tire. Don't want to kill a creep over a joke.

WELCOME BACK SHERRI! When did they let you again? Sure missed all the fun & laughs you give us. :D

She was at the House of The Rising Sun, I heard.

Leave it up to a rolling tire to remind people of how big of assholes, Zionists really are.

The simple act of reading their responses in this thread, tells one the problem is not with the Palestinian's.

Zionists are some of the most fucked up humans on the planet.

Leave it up to a rolling tire to remind people of how big of assholes, Zionists really are.

The simple act of reading their responses in this thread, tells one the problem is not with the Palestinian's.

Whatcha trolling for, Billy? A sucker?

Judging just by responses, I would attribute the term "fucked up assholes" to Pali terrorist worshippers like yourself. :rofl:

You open a stupid thread, you're answered with silly and mocking comments. Or is it that you believe that you can open your jaws and people will bow down to your mockery and insults?

Yeah, you can go fuck yourself, Billo.

Forum List

Back