Palestinian website shows Palestinians celebrating kidnapping of Israeli kids

Roudy, I have been trying to find that "Palestine Times" website and can't find a thing, not a single link on google, so I bet its another one of yours, set up to deceive people.

And as far as the Israeli athletes in Munich, if they weren't a legitimate target I can't imagine what would be.

Athletes are not a target you dumb bitch.

With Islam, everything is a target if it is not at peace with Allah.

On reflection, suddenly appearing on a forum and clearly embarrassing an established member by telling him he that he got something wrong, was perhaps not the best way for a newbie to make friends and influence people. I apologise.

In answer to the various comments about me, yes, I really did stumble upon this site quite by chance. I was looking for information on the conflict and I find forums can occasionally provide me with leads and useful information.

I freely admit was once completely indifferent to the problems of the Middle East; I saw both sides as bad as each other, but my sympathies lay generally with Israel, always having to respond to Palestinian provocations and atrocities.

I was, like millions of others, pleased when the Oslo accords were signed as this seemed to presage an end to the conflict. Then Operation Cast Lead happened and I, like millions of others, was appalled at the carnage inflicted on a basically helpless civilian population by one of the most powerful armed forces on the planet.

This one event finally made me sit up and take notice. My hobby is historical research into topics that interest me; as an ex-soldier I’m interested in military matters so I embarked on researching the Arab Israeli conflict, its causes, events and effects.

As you are all probably well aware there is a huge wall of propaganda about this long lasting conflict. To an objective researcher, the challenge is to pick your way through the dross to find the rare kernels of truth.

I’ve been researching this topic now for 6 years and that research has modified my original position somewhat. I try to retain as much objectivity as possible, but I found the more I got into this and discovered the facts that are ignored by the media and popular partisan histories and polemics, the more my sympathies transferred to the true victims of this decades long tragedy, the Palestinians.

When I landed here, scanning through the topics I noticed the title of this thread and it made me laugh, so I read on.

I admit I was initially put off from registering because of the extraordinary level of hate speech present. Any form of racism and hate speech I personally find offensive, it adds nothing to any debate, but speaks volumes about the thoughts and motivations of those who post in that manner.

Personally I believe that hatred is a waste of time and effort; what drives me is to find out and understand why people do the things they do and ultimately the true facts of the matter.

I will continue to point out any inaccuracies I come across and if that upsets people, it’s something for them to come to terms with. If I’m mistaken I will acknowledge my mistake and move on, but the apology above was my first and last on this site.

On reflection, suddenly appearing on a forum and clearly embarrassing an established member by telling him he that he got something wrong, was perhaps not the best way for a newbie to make friends and influence people. I apologise.

In answer to the various comments about me, yes, I really did stumble upon this site quite by chance. I was looking for information on the conflict and I find forums can occasionally provide me with leads and useful information.

I freely admit was once completely indifferent to the problems of the Middle East; I saw both sides as bad as each other, but my sympathies lay generally with Israel, always having to respond to Palestinian provocations and atrocities.

I was, like millions of others, pleased when the Oslo accords were signed as this seemed to presage an end to the conflict. Then Operation Cast Lead happened and I, like millions of others, was appalled at the carnage inflicted on a basically helpless civilian population by one of the most powerful armed forces on the planet.

This one event finally made me sit up and take notice. My hobby is historical research into topics that interest me; as an ex-soldier I’m interested in military matters so I embarked on researching the Arab Israeli conflict, its causes, events and effects.

As you are all probably well aware there is a huge wall of propaganda about this long lasting conflict. To an objective researcher, the challenge is to pick your way through the dross to find the rare kernels of truth.

I’ve been researching this topic now for 6 years and that research has modified my original position somewhat. I try to retain as much objectivity as possible, but I found the more I got into this and discovered the facts that are ignored by the media and popular partisan histories and polemics, the more my sympathies transferred to the true victims of this decades long tragedy, the Palestinians.

When I landed here, scanning through the topics I noticed the title of this thread and it made me laugh, so I read on.

I admit I was initially put off from registering because of the extraordinary level of hate speech present. Any form of racism and hate speech I personally find offensive, it adds nothing to any debate, but speaks volumes about the thoughts and motivations of those who post in that manner.

Personally I believe that hatred is a waste of time and effort; what drives me is to find out and understand why people do the things they do and ultimately the true facts of the matter.

I will continue to point out any inaccuracies I come across and if that upsets people, it’s something for them to come to terms with. If I’m mistaken I will acknowledge my mistake and move on, but the apology above was my first and last on this site.
It's really very simple, Challenger. My view is the fact that the Palestinians are like a pesky mutt who attacks and annoys a bigger dog until the bigger dog lashes out, then the world blames the big dog. The Palis do all this while hiding behind innocents. When Israel retaliates, innocents are killed. The Palis feast on this for sympathy and are willing to get more people killed. It isn't a game or a popularity contest so it will continue until the Palis realize they have to grow up and act civilized. Kids pass out candy. Adults doing it is childish.

Did you read the different links?

I followed the link Roudy provided, where are the others?
Above the photos and they're in Arabic so you should be ridght at home reading them, Sock.

There are no links above the photos, unless you mean the various tabs and titles which loosly translate as follows:

Contact Us/Advertise with us/About Us

Palestine now

Home/The news/Reports/Local News/Sports/Alley/You ma'am/ Misc/Blogs/Articles and opinions/Pictures/Video

Latest News:
Photos: Distribution of sweets in a protest tent in Gaza.

Oh, I found out a bit more about the event depicted in Gaza. The "protest tent" was protesting the ongoing captivity of so called "security" prisoners, Palestinian men, women and children who are kept in Israeli jails without trial, with no charges brought against them and no legal representation.

It appears families of these prisoners thought it would be a nice gesture to provide the protestors with light refreshments in the form of sweets.

This gesture of appreciation is widespread throughout the world, not only in Arab culture i.e. if you are invited round for a meal, whereas we might bring a bottle of wine as a gift and to show appreciation for the efforts of the host and his family, in Arab cultures they bring these types of sweets instead.

The only comment I could find that might relate this set of pictures to the Hebron incident, was that some people there, when asked, supported the idea of kidnapping Israeli soldiers to exchange for the release of their relatives.

..It's really very simple, Challenger. My view is the fact that the Palestinians are like a pesky mutt who attacks and annoys a bigger dog until the bigger dog lashes out, then the world blames the big dog...

Well that's certainly one way of describing the situation.

Another point of view could be, imagine a Chimpanzee sitting next to a Gorilla. When no-one is looking, the gorilla pokes the chimpanzee with a stick, eventually the chimpanzee gets angry with this treatment and throws a bit of faeces at the gorilla (in his anger, not bothering to check who is looking). The gorilla is outraged and displaying the small lump of faeces as evidence to any onlookers, proceeds to pound seven shades of **** out of the chimpanzee. The world blames the Chimpanzee and comforts the poor abused gorilla.

..It's really very simple, Challenger. My view is the fact that the Palestinians are like a pesky mutt who attacks and annoys a bigger dog until the bigger dog lashes out, then the world blames the big dog...

Another point of view could be, imagine a Chimpanzee sitting next to a Gorilla. When no-one is looking, the gorilla pokes the chimpanzee with a stick, eventually the chimpanzee gets angry with this treatment and throws a bit of faeces at the gorilla (in his anger, not bothering to check who is looking). The gorilla is outraged and displaying the small lump of faeces as evidence to any onlookers, proceeds to pound seven shades of **** out of the chimpanzee. The world blames the Chimpanzee and comforts the poor abused gorilla.
Well. you can nest with the Chimps. I'll stick with King Kong.

But the sock Amity said the same thing. You guys are all researchers who discovered that the "facts" weren't being exposed. And now suddenly Amity is on the board 24 / 7 spreading Islamist Neo Nazi propaganda, as we expect that you will too.

Another way of looking at it would be that Islam has created a backwards ass barbaric culture that insists on imposing their barbarism upon others by force, which cannot coexist and is at war with the entire world, and Israel has been at the front lines of this Islamic Jihad against modern civilization and human progress, doing a great job defending itself from the savages.

www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com

Last edited:
Above the photos and they're in Arabic so you should be ridght at home reading them, Sock.
Roudy got busted and you don't even have the moral integrity to admit it.

And that makes you, the kiss-ass sock!
Wrong again. He proved himself wrong.

Here is a Palestinian Website named, "Palestine today".

No Roudy, it's name is paltimes.net, and the site is based in San Francisco

Forum List

Back