Palestinian Terrorists: Poisoning the Minds of Their Children with Violence and Hate!

No, I don't want them killed Daveman

But they need to share the land of Palestine with the Arabs.

And form a government that gives equal power to everyone; not just the zionists. :cool:

if arabs wanted to share, they'd have shared in 1948. now that they got their butts kicked over and over again, they want to share?

arabs have never shared a government with anyone. they killed and subjugated everyone they 'shared' with.
Lebanon is a good example of Christians and Muslims having a shared government.

Same with Iran; which has the largest Jewish population in the ME outside of Israel. :cool:

LOL, Abu, you're clueless. :lol:

Lebanon used to be 80% Maronite Christian until the Muzzies persecuted and murdered the Christians. Today, Lebanon is just 20% Christian.

Muzzies, especially Muzzie Hezballah, have destroyed Lebanon, Abu.

Read, learn, Abu...

Israeli Arab Muslim Journalist Khaled Abu Toameh: Muslim Genocide of Christians In The Middle East.
It is obvious by now that the Christians in the Middle East are an "endangered species." Christians in Arab countries are no longer being persecuted; they are now being slaughtered and driven out of their homes and lands. Those who for many years turned a blind eye to complaints about the persecution of Christians in the Middle East now owe the victims an apology. Now it is clear to all that these complaints were not "Jewish propaganda." The war of genocide against Christians in the Middle East can no longer be treated as an "internal affair" of Iraq or Egypt or the Palestinians. What the West needs to understand is that radical Islam has declared jihad not only against Jews, but also against Christians. In Iraq, Egypt and the Palestinian territories, Christians are being targeted almost on a daily basis by Muslim fundamentalists and secular dictators.

Dozens of Arab Christians in Iraq have been killed in recent months in what seems to be well-planned campaign to drive them out of the country. Many Christian families have already begun fleeing Iraq out of fear for their lives. Some have chosen to start new lives in Jordan, while many others are expressing hope that they could be resettled in North America or Europe. In Egypt, the plight of the Coptic Christian minority appears to be worsening. Just this week, the Egyptian security forces killed a Coptic Christian man and wounded scores of others who were protesting against the government's intention to demolish a Christian-owned structure. Hardly a day passes without reports of violence against members of the Coptic Christian community in various parts of Egypt. Most of the attacks are carried out by Muslim fundamentalists.

Last week, the Western-funded Palestinian Authority in the West Bank arrested a Christian journalist who reported about differences between Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and senior Fatah operative Mohammed Dahlan. The journalist, George Qanawati, manager of Radio Bethlehem 2000, was freed five days later. In the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip, the tiny Christian community is also living in fear following a spate of attacks by radical Islamic groups. The failure of the international community to pay enough attention to the dangers facing the Christians encouraged radical Muslims and corrupt dictatorships to step up their assaults on Christian individuals and institutions. When Muslim fanatics cannot kill Christian soldiers or civilians in the mountains of Afghanistan or on the streets of New York, they choose an easy prey: their Arab Christian neighbors.
The West, Islam and Sharia: Muslim Genocide of Christians Throughout Middle East

Last edited:
Iraq used to have a Christian Prime Minister Tariq Aziz and millions of Christians, now Christians are finished in Iraq and their numbers are dwindeled to about 250,000 I believe.

Iraq used to have a Christian Prime Minister Tariq Aziz and millions of Christians, now Christians are finished in Iraq and their numbers are dwindeled to about 250,000 I believe.

Afghanistan used to be a peaceful Buddhist country before the Muzzie barbarian took it over and destroyed it.

Afghanistan used to be a peaceful Buddhist country before the Muzzie barbarian took it over and destroyed it.

Afghanistan used to have people from every religion even Jews, obviously that is no longer the case.

The main source for this site is PMW. PMW is an Israeli propaganda site that is, shall we say, inaccurate in the information it puts out. This is one of their videos.

Palestinian Authority TV presents Israeli city Tiberias as "Palestinian"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVeccJID4kA[/ame]

PMW complains that the Palestinians say the "Palestinian border with Syria," but what is that border?

Article V

3. The Armistice Demarcation Line shall be as delineated on the map attached to this Agreement as annex I.(3) The Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow a line midway between the existing truce lines, as certified by the United Nations Truce Supervision Organization for the Israeli and Syrian forces. Where the existing truce lines run along the international boundary between Syria and Palestine, the Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow the boundary line

The Avalon Project : Israeli-Syrian General Armistice Agreement, July 20, 1949

This was after the 1948 war and after Israel declared itself to be a state in Palestine.

Same with Iran; which has the largest Jewish population in the ME outside of Israel. :col:

LOL. 140,000 Iranian Jews have fled Iran in the past years, often, with just the clothes on their backs.

Today, estimates are just 12,000 Jews live in Iran. Given Iran's overall population of about 80 million, Iran is virtually Judenrein.

Thanks for the laugh, Abu. :clap2:

Same with Iran; which has the largest Jewish population in the ME outside of Israel. :col:

LOL. 140,000 Iranian Jews have fled Iran in the past years, often, with just the clothes on their backs.

Today, estimates are just 12,000 Jews live in Iran. Given Iran's overall population of about 80 million, Iran is virtually Judenrein.

The truth is it doesn't matter how many Jews are living in Iran, they are not allowed in politics. Only Muslims are allowed in politics in Iran so the Jews have very little representation there.

This was after the 1948 war and after Israel declared itself to be a state in Palestine.

Er, wrong, as usual. No wonder you have zero reputational points.:lol:

Eugene Rostow, Legal Scholar, Former Dean of the Yale Law School, Under Secretary of State in the Johnson administration, US State Dept Legal Advisor, Drafter of UN Res. 242 pertaining to Israeli land in the West Bank...
The British Mandate recognized the right of the Jewish people to "close settlement" in the whole of the Mandated territory [Palestine]. The Jewish right of settlement in Palestine west of the Jordan river, that is, in Israel, the West Bank, Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip, was made unassailable.

That right has never been terminated and cannot be terminated except by a recognized peace between Israel and its neighbors. And perhaps not even then, in view of Article 80 of the U.N. Charter, "the Palestine article," which provides that "nothing in the Charter shall be construed ... to alter in any manner the rights whatsoever of any states or any peoples or the terms of existing international instruments....
Resolved: are the settlements legal? Israeli West Bank policies

The truth is it doesn't matter how many Jews are living in Iran, they are not allowed in politics. Only Muslims are allowed in politics in Iran so the Jews have very little representation there.

Well, technically, there is one Jewish dhimmi in the Iraniain parliament, but, he lives in constant fear.

And I wouldn't call Iran a "shared government" Sunni, Iran has a large population of Jews but they are not allowed in politics, the Ayatollahs run that country with an iron fist.
Not true.
The Constitution of Iran says that Jews are equal to Muslims. Imam Khomeini visited with members of the Jewish community and issued a decree ordering the adherents of Judaism and other revealed religions to be protected. Jews are entitled to self-administration and one member of the 290-seat Majlis is elected by only Jews. Jewish burial rites and divorce laws are accepted by Islamic courts. Tehran has over 20 synagogues. Iran has one of only four Jewish charity hospitals in the world. The hospital has received donations from top Iranian officials, including President Ahmadinejad. Kosher butcher shops are available in Iran. There are Hebrew schools and coeducation is allowed
Persian Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And I wouldn't call Iran a "shared government" Sunni, Iran has a large population of Jews but they are not allowed in politics, the Ayatollahs run that country with an iron fist.
Not true.
The Constitution of Iran says that Jews are equal to Muslims. Imam Khomeini visited with members of the Jewish community and issued a decree ordering the adherents of Judaism and other revealed religions to be protected. Jews are entitled to self-administration and one member of the 290-seat Majlis is elected by only Jews. Jewish burial rites and divorce laws are accepted by Islamic courts. Tehran has over 20 synagogues. Iran has one of only four Jewish charity hospitals in the world. The hospital has received donations from top Iranian officials, including President Ahmadinejad. Kosher butcher shops are available in Iran. There are Hebrew schools and coeducation is allowed

Jews are not allowed in politics, let one of them Persian Jews try running for Mayor of Tehran and see what happens.

Not true.
The Constitution of Iran says that Jews are equal to Muslims. Imam Khomeini visited with members of the Jewish community and issued a decree ordering the adherents of Judaism and other revealed religions to be protected. []Jews are entitled to self-administration and one member of the 290-seat Majlis is elected by only Jews[/]. Jewish burial rites and divorce laws are accepted by Islamic courts. Tehran has over 20 synagogues. Iran has one of only four Jewish charity hospitals in the world. The hospital has received donations from top Iranian officials, including President Ahmadinejad. Kosher butcher shops are available in Iran. There are Hebrew schools and coeducation is allowed[/SZE]

Peckerhead, 99.9% of Iranian Jews have fled. They didn't leave for cooler climates.

Well, technically, there is one Jewish dhimmi in the Iraniain parliament, but, he lives in constant fear.

Thats news to me, I didn't even think that was allowed.

Maurice Motamed, last time I checked, was the one Jewish member of Iran's parliament.

Otherwise, the few remaining Iraniain Jews are persecuted on a daily basis and live in fear.

The Arabs and Bahai in Iran, too.

Maurice Motamed, last time I checked, was the one Jewish member of Iran's parliament.

Otherwise, the few remaining Iraniain Jews are persecuted on a daily basis and live in fear.

I was told Iranian Jews were not allowed in Irans Military or to run for positions like President or Mayor of any cities.

Until the Iranian Revolution in '79, Iran and Israel were allies.

In earlier times, it was under Persian King Cyrus that the Second Temple was built in 516 CE. Cyrus The Great, a Zoroastrian, ended the Babylonian exile of Jews and permitted Jews to return to Judah and practice their religion without persecution.

In earlier times, it was under Persian King Cyrus that the Second Temple was built in 516 CE. Cyrus The Great, a Zoroastrian, ended the Babylonian exile of Jews and permitted Jews to return to Judah and practice their religion without persecution.

Sounds like Iran was on the right path until 1979.

I was told Iranian Jews were not allowed in Irans Military or to run for positions like President or Mayor of any cities.

I know many Iranian Americans in Los Angeles who speak more freely of the persecution of Jews in Iran. In fact, the Mayor of Beverly Hills, Jimmy Delshad, is an Iranian American.

Jews still in Iran fear retribution for speaking out against the hatred toward them, so, there is not much media coverage.

Sounds like Iran was on the right path until 1979.

I think so... :eek:
Ayatollah Khomeini: "Islam Is Not a Religion of Pacifists”.
Those who study jihad will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world. All the countries conquered by Islam or to be conquered in the future will be marked for everlasting salvation. For they shall live under Allah's law (Sharia). … Islam says: 'Kill [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter their armies.' Islam says: 'Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to paradise, which can be opened only for holy warriors (jihadists)!' There are hundreds of other Koranic psalms and hadiths (sayings of the prophet) urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all that mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim. …Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Islam-Revolution-Writings-Declarations-Khomeini/dp/0933782039/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1293468194&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Islam and Revolution 1: Writings and Declarations of Imam Khomeini (9780933782037): Imam Khomeini, Hamid Algar: Books[/ame]

I know many Iranian Americans in Los Angeles who speak more freely of the persecution of Jews in Iran. In fact, the Mayor of Beverly Hills, Jimmy Delshad, is an Iranian American.

Jews still in Iran fear retribution for speaking out against the hatred toward them, so, there is not much media coverage.

I have read some articles where Jews in Iran say they are treated good, but if that is the case how come Iranians are not allowed a role in politics? do they even have a voice inside Iran?

Forum List

Back