Palestinian Terrorists: Poisoning the Minds of Their Children with Violence and Hate!

Are you serious?

1 October 2000

Muhammad Nabil Daoud Hamad al-Abasi, 16, of al-Bireh, killed by IDF gunfire to his head during a demonstration at Ayosh Junction.

Sara Abdul-Azim Abdul-Haq Hasan, 18 months, of Sarah, near Salfit, killed by Israeli settler gunfire to her head while riding with her father in a car.

Samer Samir Sudki Tabanja, 12, of Nablus, killed by IDF helicopter gunfire to his head while watching a demonstration.

Sami Fathi Muhammad al-Taramsi, 17, of Gaza City, killed by IDF gunfire to his head during a demonstration at Netzarim Junction.

Hussam Naim Hasan Bakhit, 17, of Balata refugee camp, killed by IDF helicopter fire to his head while watching a demonstration.

Iyad Ahmad al-Khashishi, 16, of Nablus, died of chest wounds sustained Sept. 30 from IDF gunfire while at a demonstration on the Nablus-Ramallah road.

Remember These Children 2000 Memorial

Yep! This is just one day for example.

Where are the prosecutions?

That is terrible.

Hamas offered a proposal to Israel that they would both stop killing each others civilians.

Israel declined.

1 October 2000

Muhammad Nabil Daoud Hamad al-Abasi, 16, of al-Bireh, killed by IDF gunfire to his head during a demonstration at Ayosh Junction.

Sara Abdul-Azim Abdul-Haq Hasan, 18 months, of Sarah, near Salfit, killed by Israeli settler gunfire to her head while riding with her father in a car.

Samer Samir Sudki Tabanja, 12, of Nablus, killed by IDF helicopter gunfire to his head while watching a demonstration.

Sami Fathi Muhammad al-Taramsi, 17, of Gaza City, killed by IDF gunfire to his head during a demonstration at Netzarim Junction.

Hussam Naim Hasan Bakhit, 17, of Balata refugee camp, killed by IDF helicopter fire to his head while watching a demonstration.

Iyad Ahmad al-Khashishi, 16, of Nablus, died of chest wounds sustained Sept. 30 from IDF gunfire while at a demonstration on the Nablus-Ramallah road.

Remember These Children 2000 Memorial

Yep! This is just one day for example.

Where are the prosecutions?

That is terrible.

Hamas offered a proposal to Israel that they would both stop killing each others civilians.

Israel declined.

Are you for real?

Arab lies just have to manifest themselves sooner or later. See, honest folks, that Talibanja, 12, is claimed to having had been shot in the head with a 30mm automatic Boeing M230 chain gun.

That is terrible.

Israel declined.

Are you for real?

In 2003 we went to Cairo. The Egyptians asked whether Hamas is ready to stop the martyrdom operations or not. We gave the Egyptians a better offer. We were ready to have an agreement to stop targeting civilians [on] both sides. The army is supposed to fight, but civilians should be out of it. The Egyptians agreed and passed it on to the Israelis.

Ariel Sharon sent Efraim Halevi, who was the head of Shin Bet at the time. The Egyptians, who were the mediators, negotiated with Halevi. When we reached the definition of civilians, we accepted the definition put forward by the Geneva Accord. The Israelis were surprised as they did not expect that. We said that the settlers are not civilians and the answer was, yes, they are not.

Halevi went back to Israel, but Sharon rejected the proposal.

A dialogue with Hamas - Part 1

People need to research.

Just believing posts of propaganda sites does not do much but create an understanding of lies. I see so many fall to this propaganda. The first links that come up are often not very full of truth. PF posts from propaganda sites that use such actions as lies to further their propaganda. As with so many well told lies, there are kernels of truth.

I have posted links from Israel. Showing the Palestinians using their young as human shields. How they shoot at helicopters from the midst of groups of children.

In this day and age I am so sad to see so many not even attempt to research and when so many do, the move to read the "Internet" research of propaganda sites because they are the first links that come up.

Well, it doesn't matter anyway. What will come will come.

People need to research.

Just believing posts of propaganda sites does not do much but create an understanding of lies. I see so many fall to this propaganda. The first links that come up are often not very full of truth. PF posts from propaganda sites that use such actions as lies to further their propaganda. As with so many well told lies, there are kernels of truth.

I have posted links from Israel. Showing the Palestinians using their young as human shields. How they shoot at helicopters from the midst of groups of children.

In this day and age I am so sad to see so many not even attempt to research and when so many do, the move to read the "Internet" research of propaganda sites because they are the first links that come up.

Well, it doesn't matter anyway. What will come will come.

I have posted links from Israel.

Nope, no propaganda here.:lol::lol::lol:

Israel declined.

Are you for real?

In 2003 we went to Cairo. The Egyptians asked whether Hamas is ready to stop the martyrdom operations or not. We gave the Egyptians a better offer. We were ready to have an agreement to stop targeting civilians [on] both sides. The army is supposed to fight, but civilians should be out of it. The Egyptians agreed and passed it on to the Israelis.

Ariel Sharon sent Efraim Halevi, who was the head of Shin Bet at the time. The Egyptians, who were the mediators, negotiated with Halevi. When we reached the definition of civilians, we accepted the definition put forward by the Geneva Accord. The Israelis were surprised as they did not expect that. We said that the settlers are not civilians and the answer was, yes, they are not.

Halevi went back to Israel, but Sharon rejected the proposal.

A dialogue with Hamas - Part 1

My question is this, Hamas is supposed to be a Guerilla force right? From my understanding Guerillas usually fight wars on their own terms using hit and run tactics, IEDS, suicide bombers, etc. and generally hide among the general population and depend on them for support. If this agreement was struck, how is Hamas supposed to take on Israel in a head to head Military battle? were they going to stitch up some uniforms and fight them in a conventional battle?

People need to research.

So in other words Rpoey;

only Zionist propaganda sites are valid and contain the truth. :cuckoo:

Links of pictures that were taken from Israel. Many from my son.

Not propaganda. No words. Just pictures of Palestinians herding their young whilst they shoot at helicopters, outposts, etc.

Hamas does this alll for the express purpose of the propaganda links you post.

1-1.jpg

hamas-human-shields.jpg

People need to research.

So in other words Rpoey;

only Zionist propaganda sites are valid and contain the truth. :cuckoo:

No Sunni Man. There are Israeli propaganda sites out there as well.

That's why we must move out of them (all of us) to find the real truth.

It is in the middle Sunni Man.

Someday we may meet there. Don't think the Israeli government is blameless. Do not think that the Jews are blameless in their acts.

I don't. But the truth is not on your side and lies on ours. The truth is not on our side and lies on yours.

But you must seek out the truth if you really want to know it and the diatribe ridden propaganda sites are not the place to seek the truth. Our snipers are pretty good, but even they miss the target sometimes.

And one of young (see above) dies.

Then PF posts the pictures of the young one alone with a crying mother.

Links of pictures that were taken from Israel. Many from my son.

Not propaganda. No words. Just pictures of Palestinians herding their young whilst they shoot at helicopters, outposts, etc.

Hamas does this alll for the express purpose of the propaganda links you post.

1-1.jpg

hamas-human-shields.jpg

Do you see this, Mr. Tinmore? How Internet sites can show biased and misleading information? That is why you should go to the ME and see it with your own eyes (even in this Age of the Internet). Many of these sites claim Christians are persecuted, for example. But if you would go to Jerusalem and visit the Christian and Armenian Quarters, if you would see the priests, nuns and monks walk around in their various costumes, then you would get a different perspective. Since you have dedicated your life to this cause, go and see for yourself.

He wants this to be happening. Do you really think he does not know?

That he has simply not been shown?

Come on. He's been here how long?

He wants one thing only. He is clear. Because of thinking like his, the great deaths come.

Foreveryoung really thinks there is discussion and negotiation there?

I watch your posts to PF et al. Foreveryoung. I have yet to see one half of an inch of give on his (Hamas) side.

So, continue on in your quest. I watch.

Hamas

From its inception in 2002, the Initiative deeply divided the organization.[8] As stated before, members of the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, Hamas' military wing, committed the Passover Massacre on same day as the peace Initiative's adoption.[3] At that time, Hamas rejected not only peace with Israel but even negotiations with it.[18] The official administration of Hamas never recognized the Initiative, which alienated it from members of the Arab League, especially Jordan and Egypt.[47] One of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas' conditions of forming a national coalition government with Hamas after the 2006 election was that Hamas had to recognize the Initiative, but he was unsuccessful.[47]

Hamas' spokesman Ismail Abu Shanab told The San Francisco Chronicle in April 2002 that the organization would accept it, saying "That would be satisfactory for all Palestinian military groups to stop and build our state, to be busy in our own affairs, and have good neighborhood with Israelis."[48] The newspaper reporters who interviewed Shanab questioned whether or not he truly spoke for the administration and could not corroborate his story.[48] Hamas' foreign minister Mahmoud al-Zahar said in June 2006 that the organization rejects the initiative.[8] Prime Minister Ismail Haneya said on October 2006 that the "problem with the Arab peace initiative is that it includes recognition of the state of Israel, the thing that the Palestinian government rejects" and dismissed it.[49] That month, Mahmoud al-Zahar declared unequivocally: "Hamas will never change its position regardless of the pressure's intensity" and "We will never recognize the Arab initiative."[50]

After the revival of the initiative in March 2007, Hamas continued a policy of ambiguity with many officials giving negative responses while some gave neutral or hopeful responses.[26] Hamas spokesman Fawzi Barhum told Haaretz that "the issue is not a 'yes' or 'no' by Hamas regarding the initiative. We respect the Arab efforts to attain Palestinian rights and we will act within the Arab consensus. Nonetheless, the Zionist enemy continues to reject the initiative and we will not determine our position in reference to it before it has been accepted."[26] Haaretz sources in Palestine state that Hamas wanted to oppose the initiative outright but did not do so because it did not want to break with the Saudi Arabian government.[26] Hamas figure Khaled Meshaal ridiculed the PLO pro-initiative ad campaign, saying “The rights of Palestinians can be achieved only through resistance, not advertisements”.[17]

Time stated in January 2009 that "In the Arab world, only Hamas and Hizballah, with the backing of Tehran, reject the Arab peace initiative." Left-wing Israeli commentator and former Minister of Justice Yossi Beilin also said in January 2009 that "Hamas considers its adherence to the three "nos" of Khartoum from 1967, which the entire Arab world abandoned in adopting the Arab peace initiative, to be its primary distinctive feature Fateh. Even a prolonged battering by the IDF will not bring Hamas to make this change." The Khaleej Times editorialized in December 2008 that "The Arab peace plan remains the best and most pragmatic solution to Palestine-Israel conflict.... Even though Hamas and Islamic Jihad are not prepared to accept anything short of the entire Palestine occupied in 1940s, if the plan is accepted by Israel and US, the Arabs could possibly persuade Islamists to embrace it too."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Peace_Initiative

Fact Sheet
#71: Palestinians Declare Three Noes to Peace
(August 11, 2009)

Echoing the Arab rejection of peace with Israel expressed at Khartoum almost exactly 42 years ago (“no peace with Israel, no negotiations with Israel, no recognition of Israel”), the Palestinians declared at the Fatah conference in Bethlehem in August 2009 three noes: no negotiations with Israel, no recognition of Israel as a Jewish state and no end to the armed struggle against Israel.

In fact, in addition to the three noes to peace, the Palestinians had more than a dozen other demands, including Israeli acceptance of the “right of return” of Palestinian refugees, the release of all Palestinian prisoners from Israeli jails, the freezing of all settlement construction and the lifting of the Gaza blockade. They also vowed to continue the struggle against Israel “until Jerusalem returns to the Palestinians void of settlers and settlements. ”

These recalcitrant positions come after Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) previous statements that he will not negotiate with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and expects President Obama to bring about Netanyahu’s downfall.

Click

This is happening right now. Hamas is clear, when they are not speaking. Otherwise, they are clear when they choose who and how to speak their case.

But the writing is clear.

Forum List

Back