Palestinian Terrorists: Poisoning the Minds of Their Children with Violence and Hate!

What is wrong with teaching young children patriotism, discipline, and marksmanship?

The Boy Scouts do the same thing here in America. :cool:
There is no Boy Scout merit badge for suicide bombing. You fail.

True, but, Boy Scouts don't have the "honor" of being shahids and going to paradise with the 72 houris.
That's another thing...the terrorists have to bribe people to get them to go along. :lol:

What is wrong with teaching young children patriotism, discipline, and marksmanship?

There is no Boy Scout merit badge for suicide bombing.
Every society and culture hands down love of country to the next generation.

Why shouldn't Palestinian fathers do the same for their children. :cool:

Muhammadanism is a dreadful curse.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

"Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us."

Currently, you hate Jews more than you love your children.

The cult of Muhammadanism essentially disrespects and abuses children. After all, the pedophile Mahomet was a child molester.:eek:

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad :cuckoo:
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Life-Muhammad-I-Ishaq/dp/0196360331]Amazon.com: The Life of Muhammad (9780196360331): I. Ishaq, A. Guillaume: Books[/ame]

Last edited:

Does every society condone child molestation, as in Islam? Your pedophile Mahomet sexually molested a 6 year old girl and made her wash his semen-stained trousers after ejaculation.
It's recorded in the sacred hadith.

Sahih Bukhari V1B4N229... :eek::eek::eek:
Narrated 'Aisha:
I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).
http://store.dar-us-salam.com/NW/H02c.html

Last edited:

Abu, maybe, Pallies should be more intelligent with their children and tell them Pallies are just Arabs, no different than any other Arab.

Pallies speak Arabic. Pallies are Muslims, mostly.

There's no Palestinian history, Abu. No wonder Pallies are so backward and ignorant.

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

"Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us."

Arabs love their children just the same as anyone else.

And personally, I don't hate the jews. :cool:

Arabs love their children, Abu? Is that why they boast about killing them? :eek:

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life" :eek::eek:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg[/ame]

Arabs love their 6 year old girls, Abu. Like, your pedophle Mahomet, who "loved" his 6 year old wife, Aisha. :lol:

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad :cuckoo:
Muhammad married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Life-Muhammad-I-Ishaq/dp/0196360331]Amazon.com: The Life of Muhammad (9780196360331): I. Ishaq, A. Guillaume: Books[/ame]

Arabs hate their children and their disobedient Muslima wives, too, Abu. :eek:

Allah sez beat your Muslima beotch if she doesn't listen :clap2:

Quran 4:34
Allah has made men superior to women because men spend their wealth to support them. Therefore, virtuous women are obedient, and they are to guard their unseen parts as Allah has guarded them. As for women whom you fear will rebel, admonish them first, and then send them to a separate bed, and then beat them. But if they are obedi-ent after that, then do nothing further; surely Allah is exalted and great!

"Anyone else" doesn't put dynamite vests on their kids.
You just want them all dead.
No, I don't want them killed Daveman

But they need to share the land of Palestine with the Arabs.

And form a government that gives equal power to everyone; not just the zionists. :cool:

Allah has made men superior to women because men spend their wealth to support them. Therefore, virtuous women are obedient, and they are to guard their unseen parts as Allah has guarded them. As for women whom you fear will rebel, admonish them first, and then send them to a separate bed, and then beat them. But if they are obedi-ent after that, then do nothing further; surely Allah is exalted and great!

Freeman told me it was ok to "gently" beat your wife, I still don't get how you can "gently" beat anyone.

And form a government that gives equal power to everyone; not just the zionists. :cool:

Your allah hates all Jews, and Christians, Abu. Aren't you a slave of allah?

Quran 5:51
O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as friends. They are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them.

if arabs wanted to share, they'd have shared in 1948. now that they got their butts kicked over and over again, they want to share?

arabs have never shared a government with anyone. they killed and subjugated everyone they 'shared' with.

Abu, Arabians originated from Arabia and must go back to the desert of Arabia where they belong.

Abu, there is no Palestine. Palestine was a European invention created by the Romans 500 years before Muzzies even lived there.

The correct historic geographical name of the land is Canaan and Judah, as in Land of the Jews.

Abu, read and learn from Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
Official Roman usage of the name Palestine to designate the area of the former Jewish kingdom seems to date from after the Jewish risings and their suppression. The Emperor Hadrian made a determined attempt to stamp out the embers not only of the revolt but of Jewish nationhood and statehood.

It would seem that the name Judaea was abolished at the same time as Jerusalem and the country renamed Palestina or Syria-Palestina with the same intention to obliterate its historic Jewish identity
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Faith-Power-Religion-Politics-Middle/dp/019514421X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1293464863&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Faith and Power: Religion and Politics in the Middle East (9780195144215): Bernard Lewis: Books[/ame]

Freeman told me it was ok to "gently" beat your wife, I still don't get how you can "gently" beat anyone.

This Muzzie Cleric explains the correct technique for beating your Muslima beotch...
MEMRI: Egyptian Cleric Sa'd Arafat: Islam Permits Wife Beating Only When She Refuses to Have Sex with Her Husband

if arabs wanted to share, they'd have shared in 1948. now that they got their butts kicked over and over again, they want to share?

arabs have never shared a government with anyone. they killed and subjugated everyone they 'shared' with.
Lebanon is a good example of Christians and Muslims having a shared government.

Same with Iran; which has the largest Jewish population in the ME outside of Israel. :cool:

Abu, your allah wants all kafirs dead. You're a brainwashed Muzzie robot, aren't you, Abu?

Quran 9:29...
Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Lebanon is a good example of Christians and Muslims having a shared government.

Same with Iran; which has the largest Jewish population in the ME outside of Israel. :cool:

Lebanon went through a very bad civil war to get to this point, plus Hezbollah controls a large part of their government and has a better armed force than the Lebanese Army, the situation in Lebanon is far from ideal. And I wouldn't call Iran a "shared government" Sunni, Iran has a large population of Jews but they are not allowed in politics, the Ayatollahs run that country with an iron fist.

Forum List

Back