Palestinian Terrorists: Poisoning the Minds of Their Children with Violence and Hate!

The truth is it doesn't matter how many Jews are living in Iran, they are not allowed in politics. Only Muslims are allowed in politics in Iran so the Jews have very little representation there.

Well, technically, there is one Jewish dhimmi in the Iraniain parliament, but, he lives in constant fear.

Thats news to me, I didn't even think that was allowed.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA7yz2vciGk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZZhwHTUuS8[/ame]

Well, technically, there is one Jewish dhimmi in the Iraniain parliament, but, he lives in constant fear.

Thats news to me, I didn't even think that was allowed.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA7yz2vciGk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZZhwHTUuS8[/ame]

Jewish dhimmis in Iran are killed unless they criticize Israel.

Surely, even a mental midget like you understands this.

Arabs love their children just the same as anyone else.
"Anyone else" doesn't put dynamite vests on their kids.
And personally, I don't hate the jews. :cool:
You just want them all dead.
No, I don't want them killed Daveman
Given your other statements, do you really expect anyone to believe that?

Hint: You shouldn't.
But they need to share the land of Palestine with the Arabs.

And form a government that gives equal power to everyone; not just the zionists. :cool:
There is no land of Palestine.

There is no Boy Scout merit badge for suicide bombing.
Every society and culture hands down love of country to the next generation.

Why shouldn't Palestinian fathers do the same for their children. :cool:

"Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us."

Currently, you hate Jews more than you love your children.

Why would anyone want to hate Jews?

Every society and culture hands down love of country to the next generation.

Why shouldn't Palestinian fathers do the same for their children. :cool:

"Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us."

Currently, you hate Jews more than you love your children.

Why would anyone want to hate Jews?

Because, Jews have a real God and a legitimate religion, unlike the fraudulent cult of Islam.

Sucks being a Muzzie.

I have read some articles where Jews in Iran say they are treated good, but if that is the case how come Iranians are not allowed a role in politics? do they even have a voice inside Iran?
The zionist controlled American media paints a bogus picture of Irainian Jews.

Jews in Iran are full citizens and have the same rights as any other Iranian citizen.

And years ago Israel tried to bribe the Iranian Jews to come to Israel with large sums of money.

And most of the Iranian Jews refused the offer.

Saying they were Iranians and loved their country.

This has been a political tactic of the zionist Jews for many years.

Bribe Jews to leave whatever muslim country they currently reside.

Then later claim they were driven out by the majority muslim population. :doubt:

Most people have No idea that there were close to 3,000 bedouin Jews living peacefully for centuries in the Saudi Arabian desert up until just a few years ago.

The Jews offered them huge sums of money to come to Israel and all of them did.

Then the same old story.

Israel claimed the Saudi government had driven them out. :evil:

Last edited:
I have read some articles where Jews in Iran say they are treated good, but if that is the case how come Iranians are not allowed a role in politics? do they even have a voice inside Iran?

Jews in Iran are full citizens and have the same rights as any other Iranian citizen.

And years ago Israel tried to bribe the Iranian Jews to come to Israel with large sums of money.

And most of the Iranian Jews the offer.

Then later claim they were driven out by the majority muslim population. :doubt:

Most people have No idea that there were close to 3,000 bedouin Jews living peacefully for centuries in the Saudi Arabian desert up until just a few years ago.

Then the same old story.

Perhaps, if you Muzzies spent less time raging against the Jews who are so much more educated and successful than the Muzzies it isn't even funny, and spent more time on lifting your backward asses out of the Middle Ages, Muzzies wouldn't be famous only for terrorism

This was after the 1948 war and after Israel declared itself to be a state in Palestine.

Er, wrong, as usual. No wonder you have zero reputational points.:lol:

Eugene Rostow, Legal Scholar, Former Dean of the Yale Law School, Under Secretary of State in the Johnson administration, US State Dept Legal Advisor, Drafter of UN Res. 242 pertaining to Israeli land in the West Bank...
The British Mandate recognized the right of the Jewish people to "close settlement" in the whole of the Mandated territory [Palestine]. The Jewish right of settlement in Palestine west of the Jordan river, that is, in Israel, the West Bank, Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip, was made unassailable.

That right has never been terminated and cannot be terminated except by a recognized peace between Israel and its neighbors. And perhaps not even then, in view of Article 80 of the U.N. Charter, "the Palestine article," which provides that "nothing in the Charter shall be construed ... to alter in any manner the rights whatsoever of any states or any peoples or the terms of existing international instruments....
Resolved: are the settlements legal? Israeli West Bank policies

Palestinian Jews can live where they want in Palestine.

I want to see a Jew run for President in Iran.
There is No reason under the Iranian Constitution that a Jew couldn't run for President. :cool:

I thought Jews were not allowed to run for public offices in Iran, its not only the Jews I doubt Iran would tolerate a Christian, Arab or Sunni President either. The Ayatollahs have the final say of who is going to President of that country.

Lie. Jews in Iran are persecuted. For this reason, 140,000 Iranian Jews have emigrated, leaving virtually zero Jewish population.

You just made this up. Tsk tsk

That's why Iran is virtually Jew-free?

Then the same old story.

I was not aware of the offers made to Jews in Iran and Saudi Arabia, however I do know that in countries like Iraq, Libya and Kuwait the Jews were chased out. Iraq was hanging their Jews in the street while they chased them out of the country.

This was after the 1948 war and after Israel declared itself to be a state in Palestine.

Er, wrong, as usual. No wonder you have zero reputational points.:lol:

Eugene Rostow, Legal Scholar, Former Dean of the Yale Law School, Under Secretary of State in the Johnson administration, US State Dept Legal Advisor, Drafter of UN Res. 242 pertaining to Israeli land in the West Bank...
The British Mandate recognized the right of the Jewish people to "close settlement" in the whole of the Mandated territory [Palestine]. The Jewish right of settlement in Palestine west of the Jordan river, that is, in Israel, the West Bank, Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip, was made unassailable.

That right has never been terminated and cannot be terminated except by a recognized peace between Israel and its neighbors. And perhaps not even then, in view of Article 80 of the U.N. Charter, "the Palestine article," which provides that "nothing in the Charter shall be construed ... to alter in any manner the rights whatsoever of any states or any peoples or the terms of existing international instruments....
Resolved: are the settlements legal? Israeli West Bank policies

Palestinian Jews can live where they want in Palestine.

I see no Palestine on this UN map...
http://www.un.org/Depts/Cartographic/map/profile/israel.pdf

Maybe, because, Palestine ceased to exist in 1948 with Israeli statehood. :lol:

Historian Bernard Lewis...:clap2:
The Palestine entity, formally established and defined by Britain, was formally abolished in 1948 with the termination of the [British] Mandate.

spoken like someone who never met an irani jew. what jews tell people publicly and the truth they tell privately is often different. iranis appoint the officials who run jewish schools. those officials are muslim and force the schools to be open on saturday. criticism of that policy led to the iranis to close the last remaining jewish newspaper in iran.

any more questions?

There is No reason under the Iranian Constitution that a Jew couldn't run for President. :cool:

I thought Jews were not allowed to run for public offices in Iran, its not only the Jews I doubt Iran would tolerate a Christian, Arab or Sunni President either. The Ayatollahs have the final say of who is going to President of that country.
Jews can run for any office they want.

But, as in any democracy, you have to have the votes in order to get elected. :cool:

There are virtually no Jews remaining in Iran. 99.9% of Iranian Jews have been persecuted out.

Your nose is growing, Pinocchio :lol:

spoken like someone who never met an irani jew. what jews tell people publicly and the truth they tell privately is often different. iranis appoint the officials who run jewish schools. those officials are muslim and force the schools to be open on saturday. criticism of that policy led to the iranis to close the last remaining jewish newspaper in iran.

any more questions?

Muzzies can't blame themselves for their own failed culture, so, the far more educated and successful Jews are a convenient scapegoat.

The Ayatollahs have the final say of who is going to President of that country.
Think about it HG.

We have an Electoral College that in reality picks who our President is going to be; not the voter

So what's the difference??

Islam = Fascism, Abu.

Ayatollah Khomeini...
Those who study jihad will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world. All the countries conquered by Islam or to be conquered in the future will be marked for everlasting salvation. For they shall live under Allah's law (Sharia). … Islam says: 'Kill [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter their armies.' Islam says: 'Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to paradise, which can be opened only for holy warriors (jihadists)!' There are hundreds of other Koranic psalms and hadiths (sayings of the prophet) urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all that mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim. …Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Islam-Revolution-Writings-Declarations-Khomeini/dp/0933782039/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1293470407&sr=8-1[/ame]

Forum List

Back