Palestinian Terrorists: Poisoning the Minds of Their Children with Violence and Hate!

And I wouldn't call Iran a "shared government" Sunni, Iran has a large population of Jews but they are not allowed in politics, the Ayatollahs run that country with an iron fist.
Not true.
The Constitution of Iran says that Jews are equal to Muslims. Imam Khomeini visited with members of the Jewish community and issued a decree ordering the adherents of Judaism and other revealed religions to be protected. Jews are entitled to self-administration and one member of the 290-seat Majlis is elected by only Jews. Jewish burial rites and divorce laws are accepted by Islamic courts. Tehran has over 20 synagogues. Iran has one of only four Jewish charity hospitals in the world. The hospital has received donations from top Iranian officials, including President Ahmadinejad. Kosher butcher shops are available in Iran. There are Hebrew schools and coeducation is allowed
Persian Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jews are not allowed in politics, let one of them Persian Jews try running for Mayor of Tehran and see what happens.

A Christian woman was elected the mayor of Ramallah.

This has been a political tactic of the zionist Jews for many years.

Backward, failed, disrespected Muzzies known only for terrorism are so jealous of the educated, successful, respected Jew who has given so much to the world.

Sucks being you, eh, loser of allah?

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews in the Christian revelation a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

President John Adams...
They [the Jewish People] are the most glorious nation that ever inhabited this Earth. The Romans and their empire were but a bubble in comparison to the Jews. They have given religion to three-quarters of the globe and have influenced the affairs of mankind more and more happily than any other nation, ancient or modern.

US President Warren G. Harding
It is impossible for one who has studied at all the service of the Hebrew people to avoid the faith that they will one day be restored to their historic national home and there enter on a new and yet greater phase of their contribution to the advance of humanity.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I
studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

Every society and culture hands down love of country to the next generation.

Why shouldn't Palestinian fathers do the same for their children. :cool:

"Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us."

Currently, you hate Jews more than you love your children.

Why would anyone want to hate Jews?
Because Jews had the audacity to build their historical religious sites under Muslim ones.

Because Allah tells them to.

Because some people can't take responsibility for their own failures and need a scapegoat.

To which reason do you subscribe?

:clap2:

Let me know when a Christian or Muslim is elected mayor of Tel Aviv.

I won't hold my breath.

Let me know when Gaza has a Christian Embassy, jerkoff. :lol:

Susan M. Michael
US Director
International Christian Embassy Jerusalem

We support Israel because we are Americans and we believe all Americans should support Israel. Israel is a democracy, and the only democracy in a region of totalitarian and repressive governments. Israel is a strong and loyal ally of the USA in a region where the word “ally” is a relative term. In America’s war against terrorism and in her stance for freedom from tyranny, she will never have a stronger more vital ally than Israel.

Israel may need America’s support, but we know America needs Israel.

Jews are not allowed in politics, let one of them Persian Jews try running for Mayor of Tehran and see what happens.

Until she's murdered by followers of the religion of peace...

Journalist Khaled Abu Toameh: Muslim Genocide Of Christians Throughout Middle East
It is obvious by now that the Christians in the Middle East are an "endangered species." Christians in Arab countries are no longer being persecuted; they are now being slaughtered and driven out of their homes and lands. Those who for many years turned a blind eye to complaints about the persecution of Christians in the Middle East now owe the victims an apology. Now it is clear to all that these complaints were not "Jewish propaganda." The war of genocide against Christians in the Middle East can no longer be treated as an "internal affair" of Iraq or Egypt or the Palestinians. What the West needs to understand is that radical Islam has declared jihad not only against Jews, but also against Christians. In Iraq, Egypt and the Palestinian territories, Christians are being targeted almost on a daily basis by Muslim fundamentalists and secular dictators.

Dozens of Arab Christians in Iraq have been killed in recent months in what seems to be well-planned campaign to drive them out of the country. Many Christian families have already begun fleeing Iraq out of fear for their lives. Some have chosen to start new lives in Jordan, while many others are expressing hope that they could be resettled in North America or Europe. In Egypt, the plight of the Coptic Christian minority appears to be worsening. Just this week, the Egyptian security forces killed a Coptic Christian man and wounded scores of others who were protesting against the government's intention to demolish a Christian-owned structure. Hardly a day passes without reports of violence against members of the Coptic Christian community in various parts of Egypt. Most of the attacks are carried out by Muslim fundamentalists.

According to the Barnabas Fund, an advocacy and charitable organization based in the United Kingdom, "Fears for the safety of Egyptian Christians are growing after a series of false allegations, violent threats and mass demonstrations against Christians in Egypt." Muslim anger was ignited by unfounded accusations that Egyptian Christians were aligned with Israel and stockpiling weapons in preparation for war against Muslims. The Barnabas Fund noted that Egyptian authorities have been accused of complicity for political reasons in the escalating sectarian crisis. Palestinian Christians have also been feeling the heat, although they their conditions remain much better than those of their brothers and sisters in Iraq and Egypt.

Last week, the Western-funded Palestinian Authority in the West Bank arrested a Christian journalist who reported about differences between Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and senior Fatah operative Mohammed Dahlan. The journalist, George Qanawati, manager of Radio Bethlehem 2000, was freed five days later. In the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip, the tiny Christian community is also living in fear following a spate of attacks by radical Islamic groups. The failure of the international community to pay enough attention to the dangers facing the Christians encouraged radical Muslims and corrupt dictatorships to step up their assaults on Christian individuals and institutions. When Muslim fanatics cannot kill Christian soldiers or civilians in the mountains of Afghanistan or on the streets of New York, they choose an easy prey: their Arab Christian neighbors.

The West, Islam and Sharia: Muslim Genocide of Christians Throughout Middle East

Christians have a target on their back in the Middle East right now.

Mahomet's last words: Kill All Christians and Jews.

Muwatta Imam Malik...
Umar b. Abd al-Aziz reported that the last statement made by the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) was: O Lord, perish the Jews and the Christians. They made churches of the graves of their Prophets. Beware, there should be no two faiths in Arabia.
Muwatta Imam Malik - Dar-us-Salam.com

Edited for content - Dis

Maybe, Muslims could try to invent something or make something the world needs so you're not famous only for terrorism.

When might allah lift your backward ass out of the Middle Ages?

Palestinian Love For Children :lol: :clap2:

Palestine Press Agency: Hamas Beat and Tortured Children :clap2:
Today Hamas arrested a minor child Mohammed Abu Harbeed (13 years old) and other children, and tortured and beat them with batons and blindfolded them in the cold, for raising the banners of the Fatah movement.

A Fatah spokesman said that 'these practices are incompatible with the principles of national and moral traditions and customs, and with human rights and international covenants and instruments, which provide for the protection of the rights of children, as well as inconsistent with the teachings of our religion.

æßÇáÉ ÝáÓØíä ÈÑÓ ááÃäÈÇÁ - ÚÓÇÝ íÊåã ÃÌåÒÉ ÍãÇÓ ÈÇÚÊÞÇá ÃØÝÇá æÊÚÐíÈåã æÔÈÍåã Ýí ÇáÈÑÏ ÇáÞÇÑÕ ÈÊåãÉ ÑÝÚ ÑÇíÇÊ ÍÑßÉ ÝÊÍ

Today Hamas arrested a minor child Mohammed Abu Harbeed (13 years old) and other children, and tortured and beat them with batons and blindfolded them in the cold, for raising the banners of the Fatah movement.

A Fatah spokesman said that 'these practices are incompatible with the principles of national and moral traditions and customs, and with human rights and international covenants and instruments, which provide for the protection of the rights of children, as well as inconsistent with the teachings of our religion.
You lie like a Jew, but then I repeat myself

æßÇáÉ ÝáÓØíä ÈÑÓ ááÃäÈÇÁ - ÚÓÇÝ íÊåã ÃÌåÒÉ ÍãÇÓ ÈÇÚÊÞÇá ÃØÝÇá æÊÚÐíÈåã æÔÈÍåã Ýí ÇáÈÑÏ ÇáÞÇÑÕ ÈÊåãÉ ÑÝÚ ÑÇíÇÊ ÍÑßÉ ÝÊÍ
Fake link, it says no such thing أخبار اليوم

Last edited:

You lie like a Jew, but then I repeat myself

[SIZE=""]Fake link, it says no such thing [/SIZE] أخبار اليوم

Maybe, because you're fellating a jihadist while trying to read, dickhead. :lol:

Otherwise, the link is correct.

Last edited:
Palestinian terrorists poison the minds of children with fear by invading hospitals, intimidating children and threatening doctors.:eek:

And, these Islamo sub-humans want a state? WTF!! :eek:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2x_KxxXTBw[/ame]

Palestinian Terrorists: Poisoning the Minds of Their Children with Violence and Hate!

I see. So they are suppose to lie to the children and tell them that the zionists are their saviors. That Palestine belong to white Europeans who claim to be semites. They are suppose to tell the children that they are really sub-human and that their white masters are well within their right to treat them like shit. Is that what they are supposed to tell them?

.:eek:

I see. So they are suppose to lie to the children and tell them that the zionists are their saviors. That Palestine belong to white Europeans who claim to be semites. They are suppose to tell the children that they are really sub-human and that their white masters are well within their right to treat them like shit. Is that what they are supposed to tell them?

It looks you're solidly in the "it's okay to strap dynamite belts to kids" column.

Jews lived in Canaan and Judea for 2000 years before Mahomet was even born.

Jews ruled in "Palestine" for 500 years. Pallies have never ruled anywhere.

Have another drink. You're fun when drunk

Forum List

Back