Palestinian Population In Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most important would be for Palestinians to not forget Israel's nukes. But then, Palestinians will be Palestinians. Right Louie?

Why would Palestinians fear Israeli nukes? The fallout from nuclear explosion would eventually kill as many Jews as Palestinians if exploded anywhere in Palestinians. What a moron you are. Israel's nukes are to threaten Europe.

Palestinians should fear Israel's non nuclear bombs that Israel is using "routinely in the middle of the night to kill Palestinian children" according to Louie.
I am sure they do and you are disgusting for jesting about suck atrocities.

Most important would be for Palestinians to not forget Israel's nukes. But then, Palestinians will be Palestinians. Right Louie?

Why would Palestinians fear Israeli nukes? The fallout from nuclear explosion would eventually kill as many Jews as Palestinians if exploded anywhere in Palestinians. What a moron you are. Israel's nukes are to threaten Europe.

Palestinians should fear Israel's non nuclear bombs that Israel is using "routinely in the middle of the night to kill Palestinian children" according to Louie.

Now now, calm down Louie. You'll give yourself a stroke or something. And we need you here for laughs.

Now now, calm down Louie. You'll give yourself a stroke or something. And we need you here for laughs.

You are the laughing stock, dimwit.

Is that right? Well lets see now. Who says Monte is our dimwit board laughing stock?

Is that right? Well lets see now. Who says Monte is our dimwit board laughing stock?

I like to humor you, your posts are the most helpful. You provide the laughs.

Excellent. Hey Monte, did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"?

Excellent. Hey Monte, did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land"?

Hey, MJB, did you hear the one about the Jews not being from Europe?

Finally even you get it. Jewish heritage began in the Middle East, in the land now Israel.

Finally even you get it. Jewish heritage began in the Middle East, in the land now Israel.

Finally, you admit it. Christian and Jewish heritage comes form the Middle East, but European Christians and European Jews and their ancestors, come from Europe. Wow, it's taken years. But you provided a tremendous amount of entertainment watching you deny that the Zionists that invaded Palestine came from Europe.:banana:

Finally, you admit it. Christian and Jewish heritage comes form the Middle East, but European Christians and European Jews and their ancestors, come from Europe. Wow, it's taken years. But you provided a tremendous amount of entertainment watching you deny that the Zionists that invaded Palestine came from Europe.:banana:

Oh Monte. You should thank God every day for that piece of wood in your head sparing you the requirements of intelligence.

Oh Monte. You should thank God every day for that piece of wood in your head sparing you the requirements of intelligence.

Now that's funny! Your projecting is too transparent, dummy. :biggrin:

Thank you so much for admitting my transparency. You sir, most certainly need to work on that subject. Here is some help for you.

Lack of Transparency: The Darkness That Leads to Failure

Thank you so much for admitting my transparency. You sir, most certainly need to work on that subject. Here is some help for you.

No, you need to learn English.

No, you need to learn English.

Eh, Monte. You really need to bone up on your semantics before challenging me in linguistics.

If you were unable to understand the word "transparent" in context, it's silly for you to use the word challenge with respect to me. LOL

If you were unable to understand the word "transparent" in context, it's silly for you to use the word challenge with respect to me. LOL

LOL! "Transparency in context." Oh Monte what am I to do with you? A connoisseur of the English language you are not. Here is an example of transparency in context----UP YOURS!

A reminder that one word in the English language that can be a noun, verb, adjective, adverb and preposition:

UP

This two-letter word in English has more meanings than any other two-letter word, and that word is 'UP.' It is listed in the dictionary as an [adv.], [prep.], [adj.], [n] or [v].

It's easy to understand UP, meaning toward the sky or at the top of the list, but when we awaken in the morning, why do we wake UP?

At a meeting, why does a topic come UP? Why do we speak UP, and why are the officers UP for election and why is it UP to the secretary to write UP a report? We call UP our friends, brighten UP a room, polish UP the silver, warm UP the leftovers and clean UP the kitchen. We lock UP the house and fix UP the old car.

At other times, this little word has real special meaning. People stir UPtrouble, line UP for tickets, work UP an appetite, and think UP excuses.

To be dressed is one thing, but to be dressed UP is special.

And this UP is confusing: A drain must be opened UP because it is stopped UP.

We open UP a store in the morning but we close it UPat night. We seem to be pretty mixed UP about UP!

To be knowledgeable about the proper uses of UP, look UP the word UP in the dictionary. In a desk-sized dictionary, it takes UP almost 1/4 of the page and can add UP to about thirty definitions.

If you are UP to it, you might try building UP a list of the many ways UP is used. It will take UP a lot of your time, but if you don't give UP, you may wind UP with a hundred or more.

When it threatens to rain, we say it is clouding UP. When the sun comes out, we say it is clearing UP. When it rains, the earth soaks it UP. When it does not rain for awhile, things dry UP. One could go on and on, but I'll wrap it UP, for now . . . my time is UP!

You are making it clear that the term "transparency" used in the context of your projection, went way over your head. But, you are great for laughs.

LOL! FYI:

In any context transparency requires useful information from an honest & open communication source with visibility. So yes, you are correct. My transparency is evident whereas you have none.

LOL! FYI:

In any context transparency requires useful information from an honest & open communication source with visibility. So yes, you are correct. My transparency is evident whereas you have none.

You still don't get it. You are hilarious. Keep it up.

I think the entire board unanimously agrees. He is quite the specimen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back