Netanyahu in Paris to commemorate Vel d'Hiv deportation of Jews

Netanyahu in Paris to commemorate Vel d'Hiv deportation of Jews
It is just ridiculous beyond belief to think that these people who have been thrown out of everywhere that they ever tried to settle, should be given Palestine which was clearly settled by their sworn enemies.

Israel didn't exist when these events happened, they were French, Judaism is a Religion not a nationality

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is in Paris to commemorate the victims of a mass arrest of Jews in Nazi-occupied France in 1942.

Netanyahu in Paris to commemorate Vel d'Hiv deportation of Jews - BBC News
No israeli's were killed in the war, so why the grand standing by the israeli premier?

Israel is the Jewish state. The PM of Israel represents Jews throughout the world.

Let me get this straight, a foreign leader represents, for example, Americans that practice Judaism? Sounds a bit like questionable loyalty to the United States for those people.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is in Paris to commemorate the victims of a mass arrest of Jews in Nazi-occupied France in 1942.

Netanyahu in Paris to commemorate Vel d'Hiv deportation of Jews - BBC News
No israeli's were killed in the war, so why the grand standing by the israeli premier?

Israel is the Jewish state. The PM of Israel represents Jews throughout the world.

Let me get this straight, a foreign leader represents, for example, Americans that practice Judaism? Sounds a bit like questionable loyalty to the United States for those people.

I don't see why you would say that. A Greek Orthodox church where I live sports both the flags of Greece and the US. They also have Greek-inspired festivals over there. Columbus Day parades often sport Italian flags, and St. Patrick's Day parades might have Irish flags. My point is that Americans often have 2 heritages. And the PM of Israel would represent the Jewish side of an American Jew's heritage, while the President of the US would represent his American side.

Is it a democracy or fascist theocracy? And the zionist animals hardly speak for the Jewish people.
What business is it of yours, Achmed. If you're concerned about theocracies and fascism look at the Palestinians and some Muslim countries.
With the exception of the Saudis, now in bed the zionist animals, none of the others pose any threat. Wake up.

Is it a democracy or fascist theocracy? And the zionist animals hardly speak for the Jewish people.
What business is it of yours, Achmed. If you're concerned about theocracies and fascism look at the Palestinians and some Muslim countries.
Which ones would you compare with israel?
Does it matter? Point is, assholes like you and Louie who defend Muslim nations and communities like the Palestinians, shouldn't be showing this fake outrage about Israel, which is a democracy with free elections and freedoms of press.

With the exception of the Saudis, now in bed the zionist animals, none of the others pose any threat. Wake up.
Again it flew over your head didn't it. The Sunnis led by the Saudis now consider Iran and the Shiites a much greater threat than the Israelis. In fact Israel is now behind the scenes an ally. That's why Palestinian support has dwindled by other Arab Sunni nations.

Forum List

Back