Palestinian Noor Daod, race car driver

I'm quoting the Noble Quran, the official Quran distributed by Saudi Arabia.
I'm quoting Sahih al-Bukhari Hadith, second in importance to the Quran and as important in key ways.

Stupid Arab!

You don’t even speak Arabic. You can’t read Qu’ran or Hadith, much less quote them accurately and in context. Your fabrications are cut and pasted from Islamophobia dot com, World Nut Daily etc., and have been exposed as fraud over and over on this board.

I'm quoting Sahih al-Bukhari Hadith, second in importance to the Quran and as important in key ways.

Stupid Arab!

You don’t even speak Arabic. You can’t read Qu’ran or Hadith, much less quote them accurately and in context. Your fabrications are cut and pasted from Islamophobia dot com, World Nut Daily etc., and have been exposed as fraud over and over on this board.

You don't speak classical, 7th century Arabic, which is the language of the Quran, dumb camel driver.

And, over 1 BILLION Muslims do not even understand Arabic, which is why the Quran and Hadith are translated into 100 languages for them to understand.

Further, given that one-third of all Arabs are illiterate and one-half of all Arab women are illiterate, fucking Arabs cannot even understand the Quran or Hadith in Arabic. LOL

You lose, camel driver.

Last edited:

Stupid Arab!

You don't speak classical, 7th century Arabic, which is the language of the Quran, dumb camel driver.

And, over 1 BILLION Muslims do not even understand Arabic, which is why the Quran and Hadith are translated into 100 languages for them to understand.

Further, given that one-third of all Arabs are illiterate and one-half of all Arab women are illiterate, fucking Arabs cannot even understand the Quran or Hadith in Arabic. LOL

You lose, camel driver.

I speak classical Arabic a lot better than you :lol: Your so-called "quotes" are fabricated, mistranslated, and/or deliberately distorted.

If any non-Arabic speakers wish to understand the Qu'ran, there are many reputable sources to find the information.

Only bigots like you would cling to ridiculous nonsense disseminated by Zio-Nutter dot com.

You lose, camel driver.

I speak classical Arabic a lot better than you :lol: Your so-called "quotes" are fabricated, mistranslated, and/or deliberately distorted.

If any non-Arabic speakers wish to understand the Qu'ran, there are many reputable sources to find the information.

Only bigots like you would cling to ridiculous nonsense disseminated by Zio-Nutter dot com.

You do not speak classical Arabic, you ignorant camel driver.

I quote directly from the Noble Quran, the official version of the Quran distributed by the Saudi Arabian government.

You do not speak classical Arabic, you ignorant camel driver.

I quote directly from the Noble Quran, the official version of the Quran distributed by the Saudi Arabian government.

Linkless, again.

Yet you cant post a link to your quote, you are a loser:cuckoo:

Yet you cant post a link to your quote, you are a loser:cuckoo:

Jose, the Noble Quran is widely available. Spain was conquered by the Muslim jihadists for 800 years, so, you should read your Quran, dopey.

Forum List

Back