Hamas Reiterates Claim to All of Israel

So true, Sayit. A few months ago? that self serving organisation UNRWA claimed there are nearly 5 million 'palestinian' 'refugees'. Its a great pity they decided it was a good idea to make a special case out of 'palestinians' and bestow on them inheritable refugee status when for the rest of the world that is not the case. Kept themselves in work for over half a century and encouraged neighbouring countries not to award citizenship as the potential for propaganda gained from a limitless undending supply of whining happless victims for the cause was/is too good an Israel bashing eapon to pass up. How many of these 'refugees' would have that status if they weren't under UNRWA's umbrella but under the UN's in general like those of other countries/wars? It is estimated that between 30 - 40-% of Palestinian refugees were born after 1997 - ie they are under 15 years old!
Fortunately there is no precedent in international law for compelling a country to facilitate right of return to belligerents, the UNRWA recommendations are not legally binding in international law and anyway are overrided by the right to self determination as jus cogens - compelling law - that takes precedence over the right of return since that would likely end in Israels destruction. And let us not forget, most of these 'refugees' never lived in the places they are claiming a right to 'return' to, most of those that did have passed away. Aint never gonna happen.

President Nasser admitted:
[SIZE=-1]If the refugees return to Israel, Israel will cease to exist. (Neue Zuercher Zeitung, September 1, 1960)[/SIZE]

President Nasser admitted:

If the refugees return to Israel, Israel will cease to exist. (Neue Zuercher Zeitung, September 1, 1960)

Then Israel has a problem.

Israel doesn't have the problem; Abbas does. Nobody is pushing for " Right of Return" except Abbas. Even Obama says it's not going to happen. Let Abbas keep insisting on the destruction of Israel. For that reason alone the " palestinian state" that Abbas wants will never happen. :cool:

International law gives the refugees the right to return to their homes. Israel is bound by international law the same as other nations.

ok tinnie-----I see your frustration-------how about you make ANOTHER TITLE--------which would express what you consider the PRECISE hope and plan and desire of HAMAS I do not think that the writer of the title
of the thread thought that somewhere in the article is the statement HAMAS CLAIMS ALL OF ISRAEL ----he merely thought that Hamas wants Israel as a country to be combined with some other bits of land and be called PALESTINE and that any arab who ever had anything remotely to do with that entire land mass would become a citizen of PALESTINE which would---render the COUNTRY called "ISRAEL" non existent and ultimately put the jews of that country in the same position as they were in that shariah shit hole in which my husband was born

Rose,

The old man is a liar. This is only a small part of what Abbas has stated. He said that HE doesn't want to live there but does not relinguish the " Right of Return"

. Mr. Abbas’s answer, in an interview broadcast on Israeli television on Friday night — yes, he would like to visit, but not to live there; Safed is part of Israel — was widely interpreted as a surprising concession on the demands of Palestinians to return to their pre-1948 homes, perhaps the most intractable and emotional of all the unsettled issues in the decades-old dispute.

The remark set off angry protests across the Gaza Strip, in which demonstrators set Mr. Abbas’s picture aflame. Palestinian rivals and commentators denounced him as a traitor, or worse. In Israel, the response was strong if mixed, and the issue dominated political chatter on Sunday after weeks in which the Palestinian question had been all but absent from the debate ahead of the Jan. 22 elections.

President Abbas himself beat a hasty retreat. In an interview with an Arabic newspaper published Sunday, he said he was talking only of his personal aspirations, not about giving up anyone’s rights, and called the refugees “a sacred matter” that could be resolved only as part of a larger agreement through negotiations.

Abbas idea of " negotiations" is to have everything is way with no compromises. That is why there will never be the " palestinian state" that he demands. :clap2:

International law clearly gives Palestinian refugees the right to return to their homes. Why should they give up that right? If you were kicked out of your home unlawfully, would you just give up your right to return to your home even when it is 100 percent clear under intl law that you have the right to return to your home? It is really easy for you to give up others rights for them, but it is not your call! The losses of the refugees must be addressed. Maybe, the US and others, like the UK, should offer them all citizenship or a path to citizenship, considering our role in them remaining refugees all of this time, that might be an acceptable offer to some. Some of these refugees have lived in awful conditions in refugee camps going back as far as 1947.

Last edited:
Sherri lied again---there is no "intenational law" which provides unique rights for
arab muslims who fled conflict in the middle east-----or in the "palestine" of pre
1948. Why would "INTERNATIONAL LAW" be so RACIST as to single out
one small group from the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people displaced by war
in the 20th century?

Ideally losses should be addressed-----RACISTS demand address of loss only for
their own INTEREST GROUP I would like to see all war losses addressed
Most critical now is the UMMAH responsibility to the sudanese refugees.
Very critical is the millions who managed to survive the genocide of hindus
in 1971 in east pakistan ---now living in the gutters of kolkata .

There is no question that the arab muslims who fled to the arms of their bretheren
in Gaza, egypt and Jordan and Lebanon and Syria have been forced to live
in miserable camps ----and oppressed by their own bretheren. CAMP living was
a norm for MILLIONS during the and after the world war II era. But camp
living ENDED for most-------except those unfortunate enough to be designated
POLITICAL PAWNS for the glory of ISA - RESPECTING imperialism

I have relatives who fled war and lived in camps-----in fact in 1947 and before
and after Israel had refugee camps for those who fled the filth of ISA-RESPECTERS
My husband lived in one as an infant rescued from the filth of the shariah adherent
land in which he was born-----but he was not made into a political pawn----not being
an arab muslim

I have no idea how the syrians KICKED OUT OF THEIR HOMES will fare
Do the afghani jews count? there were some hindus, too. I do not
know if there were any buddhists there in the 20th century or to where
they were "kicked"

Sherri lied again---there is no "intenational law" which provides unique rights for
arab muslims who fled conflict in the middle east-----or in the "palestine" of pre
1948. Why would "INTERNATIONAL LAW" be so RACIST as to single out
one small group from the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people displaced by war
in the 20th century?

Ideally losses should be addressed-----RACISTS demand address of loss only for
their own INTEREST GROUP I would like to see all war losses addressed
Most critical now is the UMMAH responsibility to the sudanese refugees.
Very critical is the millions who managed to survive the genocide of hindus
in 1971 in east pakistan ---now living in the gutters of kolkata .

There is no question that the arab muslims who fled to the arms of their bretheren
in Gaza, egypt and Jordan and Lebanon and Syria have been forced to live
in miserable camps ----and oppressed by their own bretheren. CAMP living was
a norm for MILLIONS during the and after the world war II era. But camp
living ENDED for most-------except those unfortunate enough to be designated
POLITICAL PAWNS for the glory of ISA - RESPECTING imperialism

I have relatives who fled war and lived in camps-----in fact in 1947 and before
and after Israel had refugee camps for those who fled the filth of ISA-RESPECTERS
My husband lived in one as an infant rescued from the filth of the shariah adherent
land in which he was born-----but he was not made into a political pawn----not being
an arab muslim

I have no idea how the syrians KICKED OUT OF THEIR HOMES will fare
Do the afghani jews count? there were some hindus, too. I do not
know if there were any buddhists there in the 20th century or to where
they were "kicked"

What the liar deliberately doesn't mention is that when " Right of Return" was introduced by the UN they spoke about the Palestinians " living in peace with their neighbors " lol

"The right of a person to return to his home in his native country traditionally has been included among an individual’s fundamental rights. Only in the case of criminals was its denial regarded as a justifiable punishment, exile or banishment being regarded as one of the more severe penalties. Jurists were more concerned with securing the right of a person to leave his country freely, without unjustified interference from his ruler or government. The right of the individual to return home was taken as a corollary to the basic right of freedom of movement once this was established.In cases where persons had been forced to leave their country because of force majeure, such as war, the right of return could not be questioned. So natural was this principle considered, so axiomatic a corollary to the fundamental considered self-evident.The right of return normally would be a personal, an individual right. Only when large groups might have been displaced from their homes would it assume a collective dimension. But it is rare that the right of return should be invoked on a national scale, that there should be a situation where the greater part of an entire nation should be uprooted from its land, be exiled and then be denied the right to return. In our times a notable case in this dimension is that of the Palestinian people, forced to flee their ancestral land by reason of military and political action and then to find the right of return denied them on political and legal grounds.In the case of the Palestinian people, the individual or personal right of return assumes a special significance for without its restoration, the exercise of the collective or national right of self-determination, itself guaranteed by a variety of international instruments, becomes impossible. Unable to exercise the fundamental right of self-determination during the period of a the mandate, although recognized in the Covenant of the League of nations as a provisionally “independent” nation, the Palestinian people have struggled to regain this right since 1947, when the United Nations became involved in the Palestine issue and recommended the partition of Palestine into two states – one Palestinian Arab and the other Jewish. While Israel declared independence on 14 May 1948, on the basis of the Untied nations partition resolution, war and politics (both Israeli and Arab) prevented the Palestinian Arab state envisaged in the resolution in the resolution from coming into existence. Instead, the first great exodus of Palestinians fleeing from their homeland took place in 1948, and the second great wave followed in the 1967 Middle East War. From then on the majority of the Palestinian people have been in exile, unable to return to their country, despite the right of those wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbours in Palestine having been endorsed repeatedly by the General Assembly since 1948.For two decades from 1953 to 1973, the Palestinian issue was treated essentially as a “refugee problem”. Eventually, in 1974 the United Nations General Assembly explicitly recognized that the Palestinian people were entitled to self-determination in accordance with the United Nations Charter, and to reaffirm their inalienable right of return in this context. From then on the Palestine question was no longer only a refugee problem, but a crucial political issue acknowledged by the Assembly as a lying at the heart of the Middle East problem. There is increasing recognition in world opinion that any settlement of the Middle East dispute will not be possible without the restoration to the Palestinian people of their inherent and inalienable rights.The study examines the right of return of the Palestinian people."

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights A major advance by the United Nations in establishing international legal norms was in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of 1948, which links the right of every person to leave and return to this country as inherent elements in the freedom of movement. Article 13 reads:“1. Everyone has a right to freedom of movement and residence without the borders of each State.“2. Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own and to return to his country”.6/The moral force of the Declaration in international relations is unchallenged. However, the question of the status of the Declaration as one of the sources of international law, as codifying some of "the general principles of law recognized by civilized nations" (in terms of Article 38 of the Statute of the International Court of Justice) is still a live question, with protagonists on both sides.

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights A major advance by the United Nations in establishing international legal norms was in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of 1948, which links the right of every person to leave and return to this country as inherent elements in the freedom of movement. Article 13 reads:“1. Everyone has a right to freedom of movement and residence without the borders of each State.“2. Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own and to return to his country”.6/The moral force of the Declaration in international relations is unchallenged. However, the question of the status of the Declaration as one of the sources of international law, as codifying some of "the general principles of law recognized by civilized nations" (in terms of Article 38 of the Statute of the International Court of Justice) is still a live question, with protagonists on both sides.

as per her usual mendacity----the lawyer left out the fact that MUSLIM
STATES refuse to recognize the "UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN
RIGHTS" because it contradicts the HOLY LAWS OF THEIR 'god'
ISA to wit DIVINE SHARIAH LAW ---under which only
muslims are granted rights

thanks so much, sherri----carry on----you are doing well

Not going to happen Sherri. But I suppose even Nazis like yourself can dream

THE only Nazis I know of in our world today are Nazi Zionists like you and your ilk, who live to oppress and control NonJews and defend Zionist crimes against humanity! NOW, LET US DEAL WITH THE ZIONIST LIE IN THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD, where does that article your Zionist pal cites say "Hamas reiterates claim to all of Israel"?

Last edited:

THE only Nazis I know of in our world today are Nazi Zionists like you and your ilk, who live to oppress and control NonJews and defend Zionist crimes against humanity!

SPOKEN like the true SPAWN OF ARIBERT HEIM et al. The major
mechanism of nazi propaganda POST WORLD WAR II which was
written by nazi war criminals who escaped the nuremburg trials---
some fleeing to Syria or Egypt----and ---some converting to islam ---
for true adherence to their faith and beliefs -----was to REHASH
THE CRIMES OF THEIR FELLOW NAZIS and simply claim

THE JOOOOOS DID IT

they even published pictures of piles of dead jews-----claiming
"GERMAN CHRISTIANS MURDERED BY JOOOOOS"

way back circa 1960-----I read an article by one of sherri's clones ---
which included pictures of miserable ragged dirty looking people ---
standing behind BARBED WIRE fences The place
was described as a "CONCENTRATION CAMP"------and captioned

"THE ZIONISTS PUT US HERE"-----gaza.

I was a child and horrfied to learn that there are concentration
camps in Israel------I showed my mom------she said
'GAZA IS IN EGYPT'

THE only Nazis I know of in our world today are Nazi Zionists like you and your ilk, who live to oppress and control NonJews and defend Zionist crimes against humanity!

Youre the one who said I will burn in hell for being a Christ Rejector lol

I THINK THAT WAS IN THE JESUS THREAD, THAT DISCUSSION. DOES believing the words of Jesus make me a Nazi? NO. YOU CAN READ John 3:16 for yourself. AND I ask you one more time, where is the statement your Zionist buddy makes in the title thread supported in the article he cites in the OP? AND why must Zionists lie like this?

Last edited:

SPOKEN like the true SPAWN OF ARIBERT HEIM et al. The major
mechanism of nazi propaganda POST WORLD WAR II which was
written by nazi war criminals who escaped the nuremburg trials---
some fleeing to Syria or Egypt----and ---some converting to islam ---
for true adherence to their faith and beliefs -----was to REHASH
THE CRIMES OF THEIR FELLOW NAZIS and simply claim

THE JOOOOOS DID IT

they even published pictures of piles of dead jews-----claiming
"GERMAN CHRISTIANS MURDERED BY JOOOOOS"

way back circa 1960-----I read an article by one of sherri's clones ---
which included pictures of miserable ragged dirty looking people ---
standing behind BARBED WIRE fences The place
was described as a "CONCENTRATION CAMP"------and captioned

"THE ZIONISTS PUT US HERE"-----gaza.

I was a child and horrfied to learn that there are concentration
camps in Israel------I showed my mom------she said
'GAZA IS IN EGYPT'

OBVIOUSLY you have me mixed up with someone else, as I know I am not the spawn of Aribert Heim! As for the rest of your delusions, I suggest you go to a doctor for help! NOW, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS LYING THREAD TITLE?

DOES believing the words of Jesus make me a Nazi? NO. YOU CAN READ John 3:16 for yourself. AND I ask you one more time, where is the statement your Zionist buddy makes in the title thread supported in the article he cites in the OP? AND why must Zionists lie like this?

You do not believe in the words of Jesus----you do not even know
how to interpret those words attributed to him by his biographers.
In order to interpret them----you need to understand the colloquialisms
and usages of his time. You believe the words of ISA who spoke
arabic and invented Hummus and shariah law. BTW---the "swine"
in "cast not...." refers to you----that is the convention of the day.

tell us again that SHOMRON (SAMARIA) is the home of
the INDIGENOUS SAMARITANS I really enjoyed that example
of your dense ignorance. some day I will explain the term
SAMARITAN to you.

DOES believing the words of Jesus make me a Nazi? NO. YOU CAN READ John 3:16 for yourself. AND I ask you one more time, where is the statement your Zionist buddy makes in the title thread supported in the article he cites in the OP? AND why must Zionists lie like this?

You do not believe in the words of Jesus----you do not even know
how to interpret those words attributed to him by his biographers.
In order to interpret them----you need to understand the colloquialisms
and usages of his time. You believe the words of ISA who spoke
arabic and invented Hummus and shariah law. BTW---the "swine"
in "cast not...." refers to you----that is the convention of the day.

tell us again that SHOMRON (SAMARIA) is the home of
the INDIGENOUS SAMARITANS I really enjoyed that example
of your dense ignorance. some day I will explain the term
SAMARITAN to you.

The Gospels reveal the words of Jesus, and only one who accepts Jesus for who He is can understand them.

Jesus spoke Aramaic, which has been spoken of as the forerunner of Arabic.

Christians who speak English call Jesus, Jesus.

In Arabic, the name for Jesus is Isa.

In Hebrew the name for Jesus is Yeshua.

When Jesus lived in Palestine, Samarians lived in Samaria. They were descendants of Jews who had intermarried with others in the land of Palestine.

And the Palestinians are descendants of those who lived in the lands of Palestine for thousands of years, to include Jews and Samraitans and others in the land, including Christians, who became Arabized by Arabs who moved into Palestine, many adopting Islam.

You do not need to explain anything to me about Jesus and history, I try to avoid listening to the mentally ill about such matters.

And one more time, what do you have to say about this lying thread title?

et al,

In all of this discussion, we've lost sight of the fact that even among Palestinians, there is a growing division between the Hamas-ruled Gaza - and - those supporting Mahmoud Abbas and the West Bank, on the future of the Palestinian Region.

The fact of the matter is, that there is one side that wants to dissolve Israel, and those that are willing to at least try to live with Israel as a neighbor. There is one side that promotes further violence, and there is one side that would rather live in peace.

I think that even the moderately reasonable Palestinian understand that, in the field of view by the Israeli, those Palestinians that want to promote violence and the end of the Jewish State are --- in fact --- enemies of the state and a danger to the national security of the people and the state. It is not difficult to comprehend why - that people like Ismail Haniyeh, who wants the right of return for the purpose of promoting civil unrest, are not welcome. What added value would further unrest give to Israel or its citizens?

The greater composition of the Palestinians exhibit a sort of Dissociative Identity Disorder on a cultural level. Palestinians are characterized by the presence of two distinct and complex identities within their political, economic and developmental interests --- each attempting to dominate and control behavior of the general population, promoting a hostile environment on one hand - and - a productive and prosperous environment on the other. It is not clear at all if there is a point at which balance between the two is possible.

Until the Palestinian balances their culture, healing themselves, it will not be able to make the necessary progress that will benefit its people and the future of all Palestinians. They will remain in quarantine as pariah - to protect themselves from self-harm and to separate them from the people and cultures to which Palestinians pose an unreasonable threat. Any time a cultural group presents a danger or threat to civilizations, protective custody - quarantine, isolation and segregation, is a possible solution --- one that will reduce the potential harm they may cause to their culture and that of productive and prosperous cultures.

When an afflicted culture intentionally generates an environment that replicates, generation after generation, a constituency characterized by a tendency to commit anti-societal behaviors, which glorifies violent acts [especially one manifested in perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior (beheadings, stoning, torture, suicide bombings, hijackings, mass murder)], an entire culture that feels no guilt or remorse for such acts, but attempt to justify these acts as an end to justify the means, is psychopathic culture.

The lawsuits allege that Arab Bank, Credit Lyonnais, and two other foreign banks with New York offices were key to an intricate system that moved cash to aid terrorists and their families.

Accounts at Arab Bank allegedly were used to pay cash rewards to families of suicide bombers and other so-called Palestinian "martyrs." Records show money was supplied by two groups on the U.S. list of foreign terrorist organizations: Hezbollah and Hamas.

SOURCE: Suing to stop terror funding - CBS News

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
Rocco...how are Palestinians supposed to "make the necessary progress that will benefit its people and the future of all Palestinians,,," when Israel continues a policy of "creeping annexation" set in motion decades before the Jewish State came into official existence?

Despite the bogus claims of some Hamas apologists here, the duly-elected terror-rat gov't of "Palestine" has once again stated they have no interest in rational discussions which could end the suffering of those hapless "Palestinians." Peaceful coexistence just isn't on their agenda:
Hamas PM blasts Palestinian leader over TV remarks

By DIAA HADID | Associated Press – 22 hrs ago

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — The prime minister of the Hamas-ruled Gaza strip criticized the Palestinian president on Friday for comments given to Israeli media, alleging that they contradict longtime Palestinian territorial demands.

Ismail Haniyeh said Friday that Mahmoud Abbas' remarks, aired on Israel's Channel 2, were "extremely dangerous."

Abbas, who was speaking about borders of a future Palestinian state, said the West Bank, Gaza and east Jerusalem are Palestine — and the rest is Israel.

He said that while he would like to see his birthplace — Safed, now a town in northern Israel — he doesn't want to live there.

"I am a refugee but I am living in Ramallah. I believe that the West Bank and Gaza is Palestine. And the other parts is Israel," Abbas said. "I want to see Safed. It is my right to see it but not to live there," he said.

Palestinian officials did not return calls seeking comment. But Abbas's remarks broadly reflect the official Palestinian position of reaching an agreement where refugees will receive compensation while a smaller amount would be allowed back.

Gaza's Islamic militant Hamas movement, alongside many other Palestinians, said Abbas' remarks suggested millions of refugees and their descendants would not return to the places they fled in wars with Israel.

Hamas PM blasts Palestinian leader over TV remarks - Yahoo! News

Your thread title is a lie. It is not the title of the article you cite, nor is it what Hamas said. Why must you lie about Hamas?

Huh?
Abbas, who has since claimed he was speaking only for himself, said Israel belongs to the Israelis.
Hamas, through PM Ismail Haniyeh, criticized the Palestinian president for comments given to Israeli media, alleging that they contradict longtime Palestinian territorial demands.
Hamas explicitly rejected the territorial compromise Abbas proposed.
No lie there.

Forum List

Back