Hamas Reiterates Claim to All of Israel

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Despite the bogus claims of some Hamas apologists here, the duly-elected terror-rat gov't of "Palestine" has once again stated they have no interest in rational discussions which could end the suffering of those hapless "Palestinians." Peaceful coexistence just isn't on their agenda:
Hamas PM blasts Palestinian leader over TV remarks

By DIAA HADID | Associated Press – 22 hrs ago

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — The prime minister of the Hamas-ruled Gaza strip criticized the Palestinian president on Friday for comments given to Israeli media, alleging that they contradict longtime Palestinian territorial demands.

Ismail Haniyeh said Friday that Mahmoud Abbas' remarks, aired on Israel's Channel 2, were "extremely dangerous."

Abbas, who was speaking about borders of a future Palestinian state, said the West Bank, Gaza and east Jerusalem are Palestine — and the rest is Israel.

He said that while he would like to see his birthplace — Safed, now a town in northern Israel — he doesn't want to live there.

"I am a refugee but I am living in Ramallah. I believe that the West Bank and Gaza is Palestine. And the other parts is Israel," Abbas said. "I want to see Safed. It is my right to see it but not to live there," he said.

Palestinian officials did not return calls seeking comment. But Abbas's remarks broadly reflect the official Palestinian position of reaching an agreement where refugees will receive compensation while a smaller amount would be allowed back.

Gaza's Islamic militant Hamas movement, alongside many other Palestinians, said Abbas' remarks suggested millions of refugees and their descendants would not return to the places they fled in wars with Israel.

Hamas PM blasts Palestinian leader over TV remarks - Yahoo! News

If it were up to me, I would consider Gaza & the West Bank as Palestine. But never again will East Jerusalem be a part of it. Look what happened last time Israel agreed to that.

Despite the bogus claims of some Hamas apologists here, the duly-elected terror-rat gov't of "Palestine" has once again stated they have no interest in rational discussions which could end the suffering of those hapless "Palestinians." Peaceful coexistence just isn't on their agenda:

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — The prime minister of the Hamas-ruled Gaza strip criticized the Palestinian president on Friday for comments given to Israeli media, alleging that they contradict longtime Palestinian territorial demands.

Ismail Haniyeh said Friday that Mahmoud Abbas' remarks, aired on Israel's Channel 2, were "extremely dangerous."

Abbas, who was speaking about borders of a future Palestinian state, said the West Bank, Gaza and east Jerusalem are Palestine — and the rest is Israel.

He said that while he would like to see his birthplace — Safed, now a town in northern Israel — he doesn't want to live there.

"I am a refugee but I am living in Ramallah. I believe that the West Bank and Gaza is Palestine. And the other parts is Israel," Abbas said. "I want to see Safed. It is my right to see it but not to live there," he said.

Palestinian officials did not return calls seeking comment. But Abbas's remarks broadly reflect the official Palestinian position of reaching an agreement where refugees will receive compensation while a smaller amount would be allowed back.

Gaza's Islamic militant Hamas movement, alongside many other Palestinians, said Abbas' remarks suggested millions of refugees and their descendants would not return to the places they fled in wars with Israel.

what else is new-----osama claimed spain

Abbas has clearly deliniated the postion of the non-Hamas "Palestinians" of which he may be the only one. Nonetheless it was a courageous move by Abbas and now the "Palestinians" have a very clear choice to make. More of the same with Hamas or a chance for a better future.

Abbas left the government in 2007 and Fatah got trounced in the last legitimate elections.

So, who does Abbas speak for?

Abbas left the government in 2007 and Fatah got trounced in the last legitimate elections.

Abbas is a political leader ----recognized as such by some people living on the west bank----and probably by some people in Gaza He likes to pretend that he is very moderate---he is probably playing a game ------

Abbas is a political leader ----recognized as such by some people living on the west bank----and probably by some people in Gaza He likes to pretend that he is very moderate---he is probably playing a game ------

Abbas is a political leader ----

Who left the government in 2007.

Then why does the world recognize him as the Palestine leader? And don't answer with your usual BS answers.

Then why does the world recognize him as the Palestine leader? And don't answer with your usual BS answers.

Because that is what they have been told.

This report came out of Israel.

BTW, where did it say that Hamas claimed all of Israel?

hoss it's a moot point anyway------nothing is going to come of the rantings of Hamas Keep in mind---pakistani children believe that all of the indian subcontinent is MUSLIM LAND. Nothing comes of it except some pakistani
children grow up to be terrorists------like other muslim children

Third paragraph of the article.

give up Hoss----he will deny the MEANING they are still denying that
Achmadinejad has made a threat to Israel -------another mistranslation

Third paragraph of the article.

don't worry about it tinnie--------it is a moot point-----no one really cares what Hamas claims or does not claim------even the Hamas people don't care--whatever they have said------is meaningless------they will, simply, lie about it.

don't worry about it tinnie--------it is a moot point-----no one really cares what Hamas claims or does not claim------even the Hamas people don't care--whatever they have said------is meaningless------they will, simply, lie about it.

Why is the title to this thread a lie?

Do not let it bother you Tinnie------it will change nothing-----in your world ---the entire middle east is "muslim land" and some day the MOGHUL EMPIRE will be re-established and-----the TRAGEDY OF ANDALUSIA ----will be reversed you want sicily too?

Do not let it bother you Tinnie------it will change nothing-----in your world ---the entire middle east is "muslim land" and some day the MOGHUL EMPIRE will be re-established and-----the TRAGEDY OF ANDALUSIA ----will be reversed you want sicily too?

That does not answer the question.

hoss and say----you are aggravating tinnie------DO NOT WRITE "ISRAEL"
in tinnie's world there is no "ISRAEL" if you wish to refer to the land--
over there that Hamas claims ----write PALESTINE because a bit more
than 2000 years ago----the romans started calling israel/judea 'palestina'
and a bit under 50 years ago some arabs decided to call themselves
Palestinians ------which they decided gave them the right to OWN ----
Israel/judea Keep in mind BEDOUINS do not actually have a
custom of LAND OWNERSHIP------so the whole idea confuses them

Forum List

Back