Palestinian medical sources: 507 now killed in Gaza

They voted for Hamas, and war was part of that party's platform.

which validates the post-2000 election, civilian killing piece of violence that happened on 8/11/01?

good grief.. the shit you people will say in order to rationalize modern dead injuns.

They voted for Hamas, and war was part of that party's platform.

----

the truth sucks.

It will go on until one side or the other stops.

The Pals see this as a propaganda tool, the jews see it as remedy.

I see it as pointless.

Let them fight it out.

2.) Everybody else: Any of you want to tell me how the fuck a FOOD MARKET is a terrorist base of operations or military base? ANYONE?

You tell me. How is a mosque one? Oh wait. THEY SHOOT ROCKETS INTO ISRAEL OUT OF THERE!

Forgot.

Timeline:

Israel gets out of Gaza and lets them be in charge of themselves.
They elect Hamas.
Hamas starts firing rockets into Israel.
Israel stops the food, gas and power that IT generates, that ISRAEL generates, into Gaza.

Doesn't deter the rockets. So finally Israel invades and you blame Israel. Your logic is flawed. This is why we have a problem, Robert. You believe Israel should do everything possible to negotiate and appease these animals. The Jews have been doing that for years and look where it's gotten us. Hamas promised us a cease fire, yet they lobbed hundreds of rockets into Israel during the "cease fire."

We have given Hamas every opportunity possible to work with us, to be at peace with us. It's not hard. Look how it is in the West Bank. They're at peace, somewhat, with us and their lives are MUCH better than the lives in Gaza.

And Gaza's land doesn't have to be the way it is. When Israeli settlers lived there, there were farms, condos, gardens, roads, phones, the internet and the Arabs have taken that land and have completely squandered it. It's something worse than a 3rd world country and Israel hasn't made it that way. The blockade is only a few months old. Gaza has been like this for decades.

There is a time you have to be a man and you have to take responsibility for yourself and realize that it is YOUR actions that have caused you to be in place you are at in life right now. Not anyone else's. Fatah chose peace and they are doing well. Hamas chose terrorism and there are people dying every day.

Hamas is a cancer. Eradicated the cancer and replace the cancer with healthy cells, i.e. Fatah, and the people there can begin to live rich, full lives. But any attempt to go back to the "cease fire" that once existed, any attempt to negotiate with Hamas who is going to promise this or promise that to Israel is completely counter productive. Hamas must be eliminated. The animals must be put out to pasture. Once that is done, there can be peace.

saying it out loud is a killer of conversations. I did this yesterday to somebody.

took all the wind out of his sails. his feigned real outrage went kaput.

It will go on until one side or the other stops.

The Pals see this as a propaganda tool, the jews see it as remedy.

I see it as pointless.

Let them fight it out.

Forum List

Back