Palestinian children tortured, used as shields by Israel: U.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2006-2007, the UN condemned Israel 22 times, while authoring ZERO resolutions on the genocide in Darfur.

The UN's Human Rights Commission has only one permanent agenda item, and it targets Israel.

In September 2011, the UN hosted a World Conference Against Racism in Durban, South Africa, which became little more than a platform for anti-Semitic speeches against Israel.

In 2009, the UN sponsored Goldstone report made accusations that were so unfounded, that Goldstone himself was forced to retract them two years later.

The UN continues to use Richard Falk as a Special Rapporteur, despite his repeated expressions of anti-Semitic beliefs.

Etc., etc., etc....

And people wonder why we discount "reports" from the UN.

Actually, Goldstone retracted only one of his accusations I believe, the claim that Israel deliberately targeted civilians and noted that had Israel been more forth coming with information, the report would have been different.

I find this amusing.
Being anti child abuse, in the opinion of the Zionist element, is being anti Jewish.
I highlighted the crimes of the Israel government; not Jews in general.

The bold is a very disingenuous 'statement'. The phrase 'the Zionist element' is obviously intended to be derogatory, and to claim 'Zionism' is inherently negative or 'anti-' ANYONE is abusive and obnoxious. Why do I say that? Because the 'Zionism' which millions - the vast majority - of mainstream Jews espouse has NO element of attacking or oppressing ANYONE else.

So, yes - all those insisting that 'Zionism' is automatically 'xenophobic' or something worse, are holding up a historically inaccurate and ultra-extremist version of it, and insisting that is the mainstream normative belief and practice.

And that is the very picture of the exact same blatant bias as when someone claims "All Muslims support Al-Quaeda" or some such slime.

The crimes of the Israeli government - and there ARE such crimes! - do not stem from 'Zionism' per se. They stem from the fact that there are imperfect humans in charge who are subject to any number of pressures.....just like the rest of humanity.

Oh, and the implication of the 'disingenuous' sentence in bold above is exactly that 'Zionism approves of child abuse' - which is another form of attack.

At least that is how I see it.

I find this amusing.
Being anti child abuse, in the opinion of the Zionist element, is being anti Jewish.

The problem here with "Jews in general" is their silent acquiescence to crimes when they are committed by fellow Jews against non-Jews. They presume that Jewish criminal enterprises are in some way beneficial to the Jewish community at large.

This attitude fails to take into consideration that at some point, even the dullest of people will grow weary of tolerating it. For some reason the Jews never see the connection between this and the rise of what they call "anti-semitism".

This is pretty stupid of a community which prides itself on it's collective intelligence.
Maybe if they'd focus on something besides all the Shekels they're raking in, they could foresee the trouble their racketeering schemes and Jewish Supremacism can lead to.

What's even more amazing is the numbers of Jews who openly encourage or boast of committing genocide, or "culling the herd".
This goes to show just how powerful the Politically Correct threat of being labeled an "anti-semite" is among people who instinctively realize how much their livelihoods can depend on avoiding it.

:eusa_silenced:

Care to present us with examples of all the "number of Jews who openly encourage or boast of committing genocide" ???

Starting with the words in bold above: this is an example of a blanket anti-Semitic accusation. The evidence that it is completely false can be found in abundance on at least three different threads here on this forum.

It goes downhill from there - but since the beginning statement is palpably false, I saw no need to address the rest of the 'content'.

It goes downhill from there - but since the beginning statement is palpably false, I saw no need to address the rest of the 'content'.

Israeli Abuse Of Palestinian Children In Prison 'Systematic,' Says UN Report
The ill-treatment of Palestinian minors held within the Israeli military detention system is "widespread, systematic and institutionalised," a report Wednesday by the UN children's fund found.

UNICEF in the 22-page report that examined the Israeli military court system for holding Palestinian children found evidence of practices it said were "cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment or punishment."

"Ill-treatment of Palestinian children in the Israeli military detention system appears to be widespread, systematic and institutionalised," it concluded, outlining 38 recommendations to improve the protection of children in custody.

UNICEF.

That's the organization that sends kids around on Halloween with cups asking for donations to children's relief funds and so forth, or are Jews the only ones who are allowed to boast of their charity?

Speaking of charity, it seems to me that Israel gets quite a bit of charity from the US.

That's odd considering the Jews in the US have made the claim more than once that the Muslims are in control of the US government, ie that Prez is a closet Muslim, even when the evidence that he is a Marxist is clear as a bell.

Would you like to give that one a shot?

Last edited:
I find this amusing.

The problem here with "Jews in general" is their silent acquiescence to crimes when they are committed by fellow Jews against non-Jews. They presume that Jewish criminal enterprises are in some way beneficial to the Jewish community at large.

This attitude fails to take into consideration that at some point, even the dullest of people will grow weary of tolerating it. For some reason the Jews never see the connection between this and the rise of what they call "anti-semitism".

This is pretty stupid of a community which prides itself on it's collective intelligence.
Maybe if they'd focus on something besides all the Shekels they're raking in, they could foresee the trouble their racketeering schemes and Jewish Supremacism can lead to.

What's even more amazing is the numbers of Jews who openly encourage or boast of committing genocide, or "culling the herd".
This goes to show just how powerful the Politically Correct threat of being labeled an "anti-semite" is among people who instinctively realize how much their livelihoods can depend on avoiding it.

Care to present us with examples of all the "number of Jews who openly encourage or boast of committing genocide" ???

Muslims don't either but bigoted idiots commonly accuse us of it.

Thanks for the useful information that Israel is using innovative ways of culling the herd.

QED.

An excellent demonstration of why Israeli government and general Zionist actions are contrary to the interests of Jews in general.

It's the extremist idiots on both sides that give all a bad name.
There's our real enemy - those who promote hate and war.

UNICEF.

That's the organization that sends kids around on Halloween with cups asking for donations to children's relief funds and so forth, or are Jews the only ones who are allowed to boast of their charity?

Speaking of charity, it seems to me that Israel gets quite a bit of charity from the US.

That's odd considering the Jews in the US have made the claim more than once that the US government is in control of Muslims and Arabs.

Hmmm, recycled news. Meanwhile, since all the viewers have seen Holston's posts in the past, it was not difficult for them to ascertain that Holston has a dislike for all people other than Whites like he is. I actually wonder, therefore, if Holston contributes to UNICEF (like many of us Americans do) which tries to help children in need no matter what color they are, like the unfortunate Black children starving in Somalia. Remember, Holston, Caryl Stern, head of UNICE, is counting on you to dig into your pockets.
The Jewish Press » » Israel Rejects Report of ?Recycled? IDF Abuse of Arab Children

Muslims don't either but bigoted idiots commonly accuse us of it.
But, Freddie, the Jews are always accused on this forum of committing a genocide against the Palestinians even though these Palestinians are growing by leaps and bounds, but it appears that the Muslims never admit to the millions and millions they have murdered in what would be called real genocides. Should we overlook the over a million Armenians, Greeks, and Assyrians killed by the Turks? Should we overlook the two million plus Christians murdered in the Sudan? Should we overlook the three million (mainly Hindus) murdered in India? Who even knows how many Sunnis have murdered Shiites and vice versa ever since Islam was invented.

Hmmm, recycled news. Meanwhile, since all the viewers have seen Holston's posts in the past, it was not difficult for them to ascertain that Holston has a dislike for all people other than Whites like he is. I actually wonder, therefore, if Holston contributes to UNICEF (like many of us Americans do) which tries to help children in need no matter what color they are, like the unfortunate Black children starving in Somalia. Remember, Holston, Caryl Stern, head of UNICE, is counting on you to dig into your pockets.
The Jewish Press » » Israel Rejects Report of ?Recycled? IDF Abuse of Arab Children

What a way you have of twisting the truth.

I never said I disliked people of other races. In fact I have made statements to the contrary in a number of ways. You have a way of ignoring those.
Just what is your angle here? Do you expect me to stop every other post I make in order to write a lengthy defense of myself when myself is NOT THE TOPIC.

Clearly you would rather attack me personally than stick to the issue.

And are you saying that because the President and CEO of the U.S. Fund for UNICEF has a last name of "Stern" that she must be Jewish.
Why I'm shocked. You are making insinuations based on stereotyping.

To imply that a Jew would be the head of UNICEF would also add more weight to the inordinate numbers of Jews in charge of things. You don't want to do that do you?

Not that a Jew can't have red hair or be mistaken for a gentile, let's take a peek at her and see:

Caryl M. Stern :: Senior Management Team :: UNICEF USA

caryl-stern-unicef.jpg

The only way this woman could be in charge of UNICEF and allow an organization to issue a report which is clearly "anti-semitic" would be if she was some sort of self-hating Jew.
Another possibility is that the Chief Operating Officer and Acting President president has no control over what reports UNICEF issue, or had no knowledge of it.

The President and many members of his cabinet and staff frequently make the same defense of themselves when some plan goes awry, the Benghazi episode for example, Prior knowledge of plans to attack the WTC bldgs is another.

For the sake of an argument, if Ms Stern was Jew, how would the UNICEF report declaring human rights violations against children in Israel affect her credibility?
You have to admit that would be a clear example of an instance in which a JEW was in ERROR, something that they seldom if ever admit to.

How many ways can you have it?

If you can't come up with some incredible excuse, just do like you do when presented with evidence of 9/11. He Haw around, throw dust in the air, rend your garments, and scream anti-semitism.

UNICEF.

That's odd considering the Jews in the US have made the claim more than once that the Muslims are in control of the US government, ie that Prez is a closet Muslim, even when the evidence that he is a Marxist is clear as a bell.

It's not 'the Jews' making that idiotic assertion: it's right-wing extremists. And what's even more asinine is to equate the Presidency with the entire US Government: there's a small matter of 'separation of powers' per the Constitution.

Whether the current President is a 'Marxist' or not has nothing to do with Islam: there are plenty of 'Marxist' Muslims in Asia and Africa particularly. The 'secular' governments of Muslim-majority nations tend heavily towards 'Marxism' - particularly the Egyptians and the Ba'athist regimes....

As political 'analysis' the above bolded words were singularly inept and inaccurate......they were also completely OFF-TOPIC.

The question was "Do *official Israeli policies* for treatment of incarcerated Palestinian youth constitute HR violations? "

While the UNICEF report concludes that is the case - there was no conclusion that such policy exists *for the purpose of* abusing Palestinians. THAT was the 'stuff' to which I was objecting - another poster's unwarranted assertion that UNICEF had concluded 'abuse' was deliberate and indeed 'the goal'......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back