Palestinian children tortured, used as shields by Israel: U.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wall and checkpoints have minimized them together with extremely stringent security measures. After all Israel's main responsibility is to look after its citizens, both Jewish and Muslim.

What you don't understand though is the real cruelty is coming from those childrens' own communities using them as a means to attack soldiers and citizens and then crying "foul" when the children are taken into questioning to find out who put them up to the crimes.

I have yet to find proof about any claims you have posted Sherri, so it is not surprising you are ignored.

The real cruelty is people in authority misusing children - whether it's Hamas using them as suicide bombers or Israel brutalizing them in their justice system.

What I don't understand is your steadfast refusal to condemn it. It's been well documented by UNICEF, the UN, and various human rights organizations. In fact, the same agencies that condemned Hamas for using children in warfare. Somehow - when it's condemning Israel - it's all lies and propaganda and unfounded accusations. Is it the same when it's condemning Hamas?

We have more proof that Hamas violates the Geneva Convention with regards to children than the copy and paste stuff from Sherri. It is well know that the UN has an agenda against Israel whereas the UN have to condemn Hamas since we have visual proof and Hamas's admission they are proud to use children as human shields.

Well, the UN and human rights groups do not see it that way or report it that way. I will accept their findings.

The wall and checkpoints have minimized them together with extremely stringent security measures. After all Israel's main responsibility is to look after its citizens, both Jewish and Muslim.

What you don't understand though is the real cruelty is coming from those childrens' own communities using them as a means to attack soldiers and citizens and then crying "foul" when the children are taken into questioning to find out who put them up to the crimes.

I have yet to find proof about any claims you have posted Sherri, so it is not surprising you are ignored.

The real cruelty is people in authority misusing children - whether it's Hamas using them as suicide bombers or Israel brutalizing them in their justice system.

What I don't understand is your steadfast refusal to condemn it. It's been well documented by UNICEF, the UN, and various human rights organizations. In fact, the same agencies that condemned Hamas for using children in warfare. Somehow - when it's condemning Israel - it's all lies and propaganda and unfounded accusations. Is it the same when it's condemning Hamas?

We have more proof that Hamas violates the Geneva Convention with regards to children than the copy and paste stuff from Sherri. It is well know that the UN has an agenda against Israel whereas the UN have to condemn Hamas since we have visual proof and Hamas's admission they are proud to use children as human shields.

The "proof" is the same with regards to children and I'm not talking about what anyone else has posted. I'm talking about what the UN has reported for both, UNICEF and human rights organizations such as B'tselem. The SAME organizations that you claim have an agenda against Israel yet concur when they condemn Hamas. So effectively Israel gets a free pass - choose your reasons:

- it's all lies except when it condemns Hamas
- Hamas is worse so stop blaming Israel
- it's the fault of the Palestinians for letting their children throw rocks
- it's hateful propaganda

Effectively, through one means or another, you are going to absolve Israel or justify the abuse rather than insist on an accounting they way any decent citizen should demand of their government.

The "proof" is the same with regards to children and I'm not talking about what anyone else has posted. I'm talking about what the UN has reported for both, UNICEF and human rights organizations such as B'tselem. The SAME organizations that you claim have an agenda against Israel yet concur when they condemn Hamas. So effectively Israel gets a free pass - choose your reasons:

Effectively, through one means or another, you are going to absolve Israel or justify the abuse rather than insist on an accounting they way any decent citizen should demand of their government.

B'tselem is an anti-Israel organisation, and the UN try their best to demonize Israel. We have visual proof that Hamas commits crimes against children. We do not have actual proof apart from UN reports and propaganda that the Israeli military commits crimes against children.

. And if I were really being ignored, as you claim, then you would not be here responding to my posts.

Ah... now I understand Sherri's motivation. She wants attention.

I think its time we start withholding that from her.
Agreed.

I'm outta this thread.

It's nothing more than a cesspool of Palestinian propaganda anyway.

And I don't function well in dealing with traitors like our pro-Palestinian Attention-Monger.

Let the thread rot.

Last edited:
In 2006-2007, the UN condemned Israel 22 times, while authoring ZERO resolutions on the genocide in Darfur.

The UN's Human Rights Commission has only one permanent agenda item, and it targets Israel.

In September 2011, the UN hosted a World Conference Against Racism in Durban, South Africa, which became little more than a platform for anti-Semitic speeches against Israel.

In 2009, the UN sponsored Goldstone report made accusations that were so unfounded, that Goldstone himself was forced to retract them two years later.

The UN continues to use Richard Falk as a Special Rapporteur, despite his repeated expressions of anti-Semitic beliefs.

Etc., etc., etc....

And people wonder why we discount "reports" from the UN.

. And if I were really being ignored, as you claim, then you would not be here responding to my posts.

Agreed.

I'm outta this thread.

And I don't function well in dealing with traitors like our pro-Palestinian Attention-Monger.

Let the thread rot.

Agreed. I'm out.

Agreed.

I'm outta this thread.

Let it rot.

Me too then. I am also out.
Coyote and Sherri and all the other anti-semites can demonize Israel to each other. Sherri wants attention for her antisemitic propaganda and I won't feed the troll.

In 2006-2007, the UN condemned Israel 22 times, while authoring ZERO resolutions on the genocide in Darfur.

The UN's Human Rights Commission has only one permanent agenda item, and it targets Israel.

In September 2011, the UN hosted a World Conference Against Racism in Durban, South Africa, which became little more than a platform for anti-Semitic speeches against Israel.

In 2009, the UN sponsored Goldstone report made accusations that were so unfounded, that Goldstone himself was forced to retract them two years later.

The UN continues to use Richard Falk as a Special Rapporteur, despite his repeated expressions of anti-Semitic beliefs.

Etc., etc., etc....

Actually, Goldstone retracted only one of his accusations I believe, the claim that Israel deliberately targeted civilians and noted that had Israel been more forth coming with information, the report would have been different.

B'tselem is an anti-Israel organisation, and the UN try their best to demonize Israel. We have visual proof that Hamas commits crimes against children. We do not have actual proof apart from UN reports and propaganda that the Israeli military commits crimes against children.

B'tselem is not the only human rights organization. I suppose they are all wrong and all demonizing Israel?

Agreed.

I'm outta this thread.

Let it rot.

Me too then. I am also out.
Coyote and Sherri and all the other anti-semites can demonize Israel to each other. Sherri wants attention for her antisemitic propaganda and I won't feed the troll.

I second the motion. All in favor say "AYE".

Israel deliberately tortures and abuses Palestinian children. Day in and day out, these war crimes continue. The reporting period of the UN Report being discussed is ten years. This deliberate torture and abuse of the child has been ongoing and continuous for year after year in Israels Occupation of Palestine and has been pointed out over and over and over in reports, pointed out by numerous NGOs and human rights groups and UN organizations. No matter how many reports that keep being written, Israel will not stop these deliberate war crimes against the child.

Why should anyone take such exaggeration and demonization as accurate?

The palpable hysteria exhibited above completely undercuts any attempt at fact-based discussion.

I have no interest in pandering to anyone's self-induced orgasms of anguish......

Again I ask: Is there ANYTHING by way of 'proof' of any of these allegations beyond the 'testimony' of individuals who have every reason to exaggerate and fabricate ?

Is there any better documentation of *deliberate* wrong-doing as part of official policy here than was presented at the Salem Witch Trials?

Etc., etc., etc....

Actually, Goldstone retracted only one of his accusations I believe, the claim that Israel deliberately targeted civilians and noted that had Israel been more forth coming with information, the report would have been different.

I find this amusing.
Being anti child abuse, in the opinion of the Zionist element, is being anti Jewish.
I highlighted the crimes of the Israel government; not Jews in general.

I find this amusing.
Being anti child abuse, in the opinion of the Zionist element, is being anti Jewish.

The problem here with "Jews in general" is their silent acquiescence to crimes when they are committed by fellow Jews against non-Jews. They presume that Jewish criminal enterprises are in some way beneficial to the Jewish community at large.

This attitude fails to take into consideration that at some point, even the dullest of people will grow weary of tolerating it. For some reason the Jews never see the connection between this and the rise of what they call "anti-semitism".

This is pretty stupid of a community which prides itself on it's collective intelligence.
Maybe if they'd focus on something besides all the Shekels they're raking in, they could foresee the trouble their racketeering schemes and Jewish Supremacism can lead to.

What's even more amazing is the numbers of Jews who openly encourage or boast of committing genocide, or "culling the herd".
This goes to show just how powerful the Politically Correct threat of being labeled an "anti-semite" is among people who instinctively realize how much their livelihoods can depend on avoiding it.

:eusa_silenced:

Last edited:
I find this amusing.

The problem here with "Jews in general" is their silent acquiescence to crimes when they are committed by fellow Jews against non-Jews. They presume that Jewish criminal enterprises are in some way beneficial to the Jewish community at large.

This attitude fails to take into consideration that at some point, even the dullest of people will grow weary of tolerating it. For some reason the Jews never see the connection between this and the rise of what they call "anti-semitism".

This is pretty stupid of a community which prides itself on it's collective intelligence.
Maybe if they'd focus on something besides all the Shekels they're raking in, they could foresee the trouble their racketeering schemes and Jewish Supremacism can lead to.

What's even more amazing is the numbers of Jews who openly encourage or boast of committing genocide, or "culling the herd".
This goes to show just how powerful the Politically Correct threat of being labeled an "anti-semite" is among people who instinctively realize how much their livelihoods can depend on avoiding it.

Care to present us with examples of all the "number of Jews who openly encourage or boast of committing genocide" ???

I find this amusing.

You are a riot, Holston, but I think by now the viewers have you figured out as a two-bit anti-Semite. Meanwhile, why not show us from Muslim newspapers all the articles that are talking about the crimes which Muslims are committing. The only way people in the Western world even hears about these crimes is from on-line news source which report them. As for anti-Semitism, even those like Holston needs his scapegoat; and since the Jews are small in number, they have been chosen by him. You short of money, Holston, that you had to drag in shekels. I think many Jews and non Jews posting here can take up a little collection for you to tide you over for a while. By the way, the "culling of the herd" statement was made by a non Jew, but since you always want to blame the Jews for something, you were obsessed with calling that person a Jew. You know what they say, Holston, when you ASSume something.

Posts have been removed for off topic trolling - please take personal issues to the FZ and get back on topic.

Posts have been removed for off topic trolling - please take personal issues to the FZ and get back on topic.
You are a riot, Holston, but I think by now the viewers have you figured out as a two-bit anti-Semite. Meanwhile, why not show us from Muslim newspapers all the articles that are talking about the crimes which Muslims are committing. The only way people in the Western world even hears about these crimes is from on-line news source which report them. As for anti-Semitism, even those like Holston needs his scapegoat; and since the Jews are small in number, they have been chosen by him. You short of money, Holston, that you had to drag in shekels. I think many Jews and non Jews posting here can take up a little collection for you to tide you over for a while. By the way, the "culling of the herd" statement was made by a non Jew, but since you always want to blame the Jews for something, you were obsessed with calling that person a Jew. You know what they say, Holston, when you ASSume something.

Care to present us with examples of all the "number of Jews who openly encourage or boast of committing genocide" ???

Right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back