"Palestinian" Authority to Collapse

More birds. Or bird brains.

Yeah, So that's all you got as a response huh Mr So-called Rabbi? LOL!!! You're a joke clown. You have been exposed and you're clearly a fraud. ~BH

Aha, so the Jews bring oppression on themselves by their own behavior, is that what you're saying?
Another classic anti-semitic canard.
You're not a true conservative, you're merely a clueless neanderthal.

So when people say Palestinians bring oppression on themselves by their own behavior, is that an anti-palestinian canard?

Yeah, So that's all you got as a response huh Mr So-called Rabbi? LOL!!! You're a joke clown. You have been exposed and you're clearly a fraud. ~BH

Aha, so the Jews bring oppression on themselves by their own behavior, is that what you're saying?

So when people say Palestinians bring oppression on themselves by their own behavior, is that an anti-palestinian canard?

are you kidding me? to these zionist bastards there is no such thing as anti-palestinian. You see, palis are not as human as the chosen and simply don't count any more than rats in need of extermination. anyone who won't allow zionists to enjoy a double standard CLEARLY are antisemitic.

Remember guys, we all obviously want to see dead jews in the sea according to Rabbi. Meanwhile, Jews like David S foam at the mouth with the potential slaughter of a group of people that could occur.

Ironic, isn't it? Hell, Ghook could be masticating the corpse of a pali toddler and if you don't hand him salt and pepper then you must want to see dead jews floating in the water.

I've come to notice a pattern on here. Certain Jews like David and Rabbi always talk about how Israel is far more superior to the U.S. and how we're just a bigoted nation.

If this is the case to them, why don't they move to Israel? To simply sit there and insult the nation and call it second best to a land that you won't move to is ludacris. Especially when this country has offered you Opportunity you would of had not received elsewhere.

Damn Dogshit nice twisting of the logic! They stick up for Israel against BIGOTED antisemites like you and Shogun and then you make up lies saying they claim Israel is superior to America!

They have said nothing of the sort! No person who is honest can say any country, esp Israel, is superior to America!

To be fair, I wouldn't put Dogbert and Shogun in the same column.

Dont worry.. to Ghook and Rabbi you've already been put in the same column the day you didn't roll over like a good goyim is supposed to.

I dont know whether it was noble or not. But the fact is they voluntarily handed over territory to people and got nothing in return.
Maybe the Palestinians could try that, quit car bombing or lobbing rockets into Israel. Might change things. You never know. Give peace a chance.

They didn't hand over anything. They gave a claim on worthless land and used that as a cover to grab land of greater value elsewhere.

Pic of worthless land on Gaza strip that was handed over:
53450103.jpg

Note the extensive worthless building in the background.
What land did the Israelis "grab" that wasn't already in their possession?

You really are an idiot, you know that?

TOLD YA!

:rofl:

Damn Dogshit nice twisting of the logic! They stick up for Israel against BIGOTED antisemites like you and Shogun and then you make up lies saying they claim Israel is superior to America!

They have said nothing of the sort! No person who is honest can say any country, esp Israel, is superior to America!

To be fair, I wouldn't put Dogbert and Shogun in the same column.

Dont worry.. to Ghook and Rabbi you've already been put in the same column the day you didn't roll over like a good goyim is supposed to.

Actually, GHook and I get along pretty well. Sometimes we agree, sometimes we disagree, but we're able to discuss things like reasonable adults. It helps when you come to the table with a mindset willing to engage in constructive dialogue.

yea... nothing says "constructive dialog" like being accused of antisemitism just because ethnic equality is more important than sucking zionist cock. You've been told exactly where you stand above. Enjoy your Scarlet A.

To be fair to Shogun, there is no real reasoning with racists like the three stooges as I like to refer to them. David, Ghook, and Rabbi.

They may try to act like they're fair but at the end of the day, their intentions or what they want Israel to do is quite clear.

To be fair to Shogun, there is no real reasoning with racists like the three stooges as I like to refer to them. David, Ghook, and Rabbi.

They may try to act like they're fair but at the end of the day, their intentions or what they want Israel to do is quite clear.

Indeed. That is why it's so funny to watch them start stammering and fumbling for bullshit excuses when challenging them to promote the same kind of ethnic equality that their jewish asses LOVE here in the US. We all know how loudly they would be crying foul if the US treated their jewish asses like they enable israel to treat palis. Somehow, to them, the desire for ETHNIC EQUALITY amounts to antisemitism just because their fortunate son asses can't hog the fucking cookie jar.

Except the word is "suppression" not oppression. Much like criminals suffer arrest, trial, incarceration, and other penalties for committing criminal acts.
Murder is a criminal act, right?

Except the word is "suppression" not oppression. Much like criminals suffer arrest, trial, incarceration, and other penalties for committing criminal acts.

So you're calling all Palis criminals who have committed murder. Congratulations! :clap2:

:rofl:

LOOK at this stupid bastard dive behind bullshit nomenclature!

:lol:

seriously, THIS is exactly why zionism is a fucking racist farce.

Israel is like nazi germany and s. africia during aparthied all rolled into one.

Yet the jews on this board defend it's every racist action.

I wouldn't say that. I don't judge the Jews overall due to people like David, Ghook, or Rabbi.

Are you trying, in a roundabout way, to blame the victim?

Are you trying, in a roundabout way, to blame the victim?

That is how zionist fascists like Rabbi think :cuckoo:

Dogbert, don't cast your lot with those two. You're better than that.

I'm not "casting my lot" with anyone there Polk. My opinion on Sunni is well-known on this board. I'm still trying to figure out how he has pos-rep. The mere fact is that we're going to agree on some things eventually but few things. We both agree about gravity I'm sure but that's just the way it goes. Though if you look, I have already disagreed with Sunni on the last page completely.

As for Shogun, he is quite vocal about what he says. However, I have never seen him make any comments similar to what David, Ghook, or Rabbi says. If someone can point me to him saying otherwise, then I'll change my mind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back