"Palestinian" Authority to Collapse

You havent answered why Hamas would want to negotiate, given the history.

To get their own state! For the Palestinian economy to finally be able to grow without grand obstacles. In order for the Palestinian people to stop suffering!

You do know in Hamas's beginning they were supported by Israel. They started out as a grassroots humanitarian organizations and eventually morphed into a terrorist entity!

Eventually people lose their will to fight!

You are naive as always, my friend. Hamas couldn't give two shits about "the suffering" of the "Palestinian" people. Hamas just wants to blow up Jews. Yeah, sure, saying that you want to help the poor people and all makes you sound nice, but in the end, behind closed doors, they care about as much about the "Palestinian" cause as China cares about the strategic importance of Bravaria.

Last edited:
Abbas is without a doubt an excessively reformist figure, and his so-called "dismissal" of duly appointed prime minister Ismail Haniyeh illustrated the nature of his disdain for fair democratic mechanisms. I would not be sorry to see him and the conceders of Fatah experience a well-deserved marginality.

Abbas is without a doubt an excessively reformist figure, and his so-called "dismissal" of duly appointed prime minister Ismail Haniyeh illustrated the nature of his disdain for fair democratic mechanisms. I would not be sorry to see him and the conceders of Fatah experience a well-deserved marginality.

Fine if that is your stance! But then just don't complain when there are 50 more JUSTIFIABLE Cast Lead! OK!

So can we assume from your comments that you take the hardline "no negotiations" approach?

Actually, I would prefer that approach as well. No negotiations. Let there be war. We've been wanting to do it for decades now.

I want there to be war so we can finally decimate this enemy and be done with them. Where are the Babylonians? The Asyrians? They're all dead as should be any enemy of Israel.

So can we assume from your comments that you take the hardline "no negotiations" approach?

Actually, I would prefer that approach as well. No negotiations. Let there be war. We've been wanting to do it for decades now.

I want there to be war so we can finally decimate this enemy and be done with them. Where are the Babylonians? The Asyrians? They're all dead as should be any enemy of Israel.

Be careful what you wish for David! Not sure what you mean by invoking the Assyrians and Babylonians? Both destroyed Israel and displaced the Jews before a Persian brought us back to the lands.

Not to mention the Assyrians are the Syrians and the Babylonians are the Iraqis and Kurds!

The Israeli political regime knows that full-out conflict with their indigenous opponents is not a wise strategy at this time. After all, it's only recently that the Lebanon resistance fighters were able to force the retreat of the IOF after their unjustified encroachment into a sovereign country, and an active assault on all their foes during a time when the present U.S. political administration seems to lack the same interest in upholding the alliance of USrael that others have hd.

They were of course constrained by international opinion that for some bizarre reason favors terrorists over sovereign states.
And if the US is less supportive it might free up Israel to pursue policies that will actually solve their problems rather than trying to appease the Euros and Americans.

Dear Rabbi,

whatever Israel decides to do, one day they must face the fact, that a one-sided peace will not work.

The Palestinians on the other side must accept, that Israel will continue to exist for the time beeing and therefore a peace settlement must be made.

As I do not see, that either side is properly willing to make peace, this crap will continue.

Both sides -for just reasons - have set preconditions and if these are not met, the peace process will not continue.

How to do make peace ?

1. You beat your enemy in battle and he accepts defeat and makes peace with you.
This was before the World Wars common practice, but not anymore.

2. You beat your enemy, occupy his territory and force a paece treaty upon him.
Does not work out either in most ways, because this only causes insurgencies, which are difficult to quell.

3. You beat your enemy, occupy his territory and deport his people to settle your own there. This stirs up anger, but at least it works most of the time - if done properly.
Best is also to build a huge wall. Kept the Romans for hundreds of years the peace and the Communists had more than 30 years of peace behind their wall.

4. You and your enemy decide, that after a long and bloody coomon history of wars, it is better to make peace. Also you start to see, that it is better to have an ally, than an enemy. France and Germany decided to do so.
It helps when other big bullies are around so you easily find a common enemy.

I simply do not know how long it will take until everybody is exhausted enough to seek another solution than war and terror.

regards
the germanguy

The situation will continue as long as Palestinians think they have more to gain by violence than by renouncing violence. And since the ruling parties there have an interest in demonizing Israel, thus taking any pressure off them for their poor performance, it will not end any time soon.
Israel has left itself with few good options.

The situation will continue as long as Palestinians think they have more to gain by violence than by renouncing violence. And since the ruling parties there have an interest in demonizing Israel, thus taking any pressure off them for their poor performance, it will not end any time soon.
Israel has left itself with few good options.

yea.. and as long as your kind keep thinking that jews are more important than ethnic equality the likes of which you ironically enjoy here in an actual western democracy.

So you are comparing other Middle Eastern countries to bigoted nations like Switzerland, Australia, and the US?
OK by me.
Of course the Jews only wanted to be left alone. They weren't committing crimes and actually benefitted society with their many contributions.
The Palestinians actively tear down wherever they are living.

Fuck you. Calling us bigoted you racist fuck? Oh the irony.

Last edited:

Indeed. but, the usual suspects won't call out a jew for being racist. It's too antisemitic.

:lol:

I've come to notice a pattern on here. Certain Jews like David and Rabbi always talk about how Israel is far more superior to the U.S. and how we're just a bigoted nation.

If this is the case to them, why don't they move to Israel? To simply sit there and insult the nation and call it second best to a land that you won't move to is ludacris. Especially when this country has offered you Opportunity you would of had not received elsewhere.

I bet you have! Add Canaanites to your list too, jew. Lord knows how loudly your kind cry when a muslim takes the same hard line stance. Somehow, that makes THEM evil yet you think you are a hero. Well, I guess even Germans had Nazi heroes.

You may assume so, but you would be incorrect. What do you imagine an Israeli pre condition for negotiations is?

No negotiation over right of return, for starters. I understand why Israel doesn't want to discuss the topic (I wouldn't want to either in their shoes), but without discussing it, there isn't going to be a way to come up an alternative arrangement. Also, that the Israel stance basically involves turning the West Bank into the holes in Swiss cheese, many small and divided units.

The "right of return" would guarantee the demise of teh Israeli state.
No state is going to negotiate away its existence.
The many small divided units bullshit is just that, a Palestinian talking point. Look, the Palestinians had virtually everything they wanted, including E.Jerusalem, in the Arafat-Barak negotiations and Arafat blinked at the last minute and couldn't sign.
How do you negotiate with people who cannot control themselves? With people who elect terrorists as their legitimate government, and proceed to machine gun the opposition? There is no negotiating partner. There is no one capable of enforcing any commitment he has made. It is a fantasy of the Arab and European world that there is a Palestinian negotiating partner anywhere in sight.

:rofl:

Every post you make sounds like that of a jewish George Wallace. Seriously. Anyone who wants to see the racism behind zionism should study your posts. After all, America sure did lose it's fucking statehood after we let ******* enjoy the same ethnic equality as whites... suuuuuure.

:cuckoo:

sounds like SOMEONE just doesn't want to give up ethnic superiority any more than white south Afrikaners did.

I want there to be war so we can finally decimate this enemy and be done with them.
Where are the Babylonians? The Asyrians? They're all dead as should be any enemy of Israel.

You're too much of a coward to actually go and fight in any such war. However, glad to see your true intentions do slip out every once and awhile. Lets add this to the bomb them all posts of yours and how Palis are just monsters who are willing to sacrifice their children for their cause.

So you are comparing other Middle Eastern countries to bigoted nations like Switzerland, Australia, and the US?
OK by me.
Of course the Jews only wanted to be left alone. They weren't committing crimes and actually benefitted society with their many contributions.

Wow, what an idiot. Can't even read a simple post.
Geez, go back to first grade. Oh yeah, you are in first grade.

I've come to notice a pattern on here. Certain Jews like David and Rabbi always talk about how Israel is far more superior to the U.S. and how we're just a bigoted nation.

If this is the case to them, why don't they move to Israel? To simply sit there and insult the nation and call it second best to a land that you won't move to is ludacris. Especially when this country has offered you Opportunity you would of had not received elsewhere.

Damn Dogshit nice twisting of the logic! They stick up for Israel against BIGOTED antisemites like you and Shogun and then you make up lies saying they claim Israel is superior to America!

They have said nothing of the sort! No person who is honest can say any country, esp Israel, is superior to America!

OK by me.

Wow, what an idiot. Can't even read a simple post.
Geez, go back to first grade. Oh yeah, you are in first grade.

Rabbi,

Dogshit is an undergrad arguing on political chat rooms! I don't know about you but all I did in college was chase tail! Oh what I would do to go back to undergrad! Dogshit is wasting his college experience!

Forum List

Back