"Palestinian" Authority to Collapse

I've come to notice a pattern on here. Certain Jews like David and Rabbi always talk about how Israel is far more superior to the U.S. and how we're just a bigoted nation.

If this is the case to them, why don't they move to Israel? To simply sit there and insult the nation and call it second best to a land that you won't move to is ludacris. Especially when this country has offered you Opportunity you would of had not received elsewhere.

Damn Dogshit nice twisting of the logic! They stick up for Israel against BIGOTED antisemites like you and Shogun and then you make up lies saying they claim Israel is superior to America!

They have said nothing of the sort! No person who is honest can say any country, esp Israel, is superior to America!

:rofl:

clearly, you are not a running to some jewish rescue just because of your ethnic common denominator.

:lol:

Fuck you. Calling us bigoted you racist fuck? Oh the irony.

Wow, what an idiot. Can't even read a simple post.
Geez, go back to first grade. Oh yeah, you are in first grade.

Rabbi,

Dogshit is an undergrad arguing on political chat rooms! I don't know about you but all I did in college was chase tail! Oh what I would do to go back to undergrad! Dogshit is wasting his college experience!

ahhhh.. talking shit about his age and education instead of the merits of his points... Next thing you know you'll come a running to support your fellow jews for no other reason than your common heeb ethnicity.. TOO LATE!

:lol:

So can we assume from your comments that you take the hardline "no negotiations" approach?

Actually, I would prefer that approach as well. No negotiations. Let there be war. We've been wanting to do it for decades now.

I want there to be war so we can finally decimate this enemy and be done with them. Where are the Babylonians? The Asyrians? They're all dead as should be any enemy of Israel.

This is ridiculous. No reasonable person wants a war. Wars are by their nature destructive; both property and lives are lost.
I know I served in the US military when I was young and impressionable. Is that your excuse?
Otherwise you're no better than Shogun. He wants to murder all the Jews and you want to murder all the "enemies" of Israel.
Get rid of the terrorists - kill them all. Fine, I agree. Including the Jews who cross the line to become "terrorists" against the Palestinians.
Give them trials and execute the murderers.

But when you start a general war, a lot more than just the guilty suffer. That's something the hard liners on both sides seem to either forget or ignore. Unless they are insensitive brutes who just don't care, at which point they can join one side or the other waiting for trial.

No person wants a war unless the alternatives are worse.
In this case having a constant low-boil action going that terrorizes and endangers citizens, impedes economic progress and generally mucks up public life might be a good reason just to get it all over with. Especially without decent options to resolve the situation.

See this was my position too until Sharon vacated Gaza, with no preconditions or concessions from the Palestinians, Sharon forcibly removed the Israeli settlers in Gaza, and how did Hamas respond? Did they concentrate on building an embryonic state there, improving living conditions, asking the international community for more aid and stop terror attacks to prove that if land is vacated Israel gets peace? Did they prove that if they get land they will accept peace?

Nope, the morons just turned Gaza into one big military base in which to lob rockets for months into Israel, inviting an attack they could not fend off.

Forget suicide bombs, the entire Palestinian political strategy is suicidal.

They vacated Gaza while increasing settlement activity on the West Bank. It wasn't noble, it was a misdirection.

I dont know whether it was noble or not. But the fact is they voluntarily handed over territory to people and got nothing in return.
Maybe the Palestinians could try that, quit car bombing or lobbing rockets into Israel. Might change things. You never know. Give peace a chance.

They didn't hand over anything. They gave a claim on worthless land and used that as a cover to grab land of greater value elsewhere.

Also, that the Israel stance basically involves turning the West Bank into the holes in Swiss cheese, many small and divided units.

This is very inaccurate!

The during the Camp David Accords 98% of the west bank was offered! Currently on the table is equal land distributions, including a land bridge from Gaza to the WB! WB will not be chopped up into swiss cheese, but possibly a few parts might be missing, but equal parts will be added!

98% was offered eventually, after being held by Israel for a undefined length of time during a "transitional" period.

The situation will continue as long as Palestinians think they have more to gain by violence than by renouncing violence. And since the ruling parties there have an interest in demonizing Israel, thus taking any pressure off them for their poor performance, it will not end any time soon.
Israel has left itself with few good options.

At this point, it's six in one, half dozen in the other.

I've come to notice a pattern on here. Certain Jews like David and Rabbi always talk about how Israel is far more superior to the U.S. and how we're just a bigoted nation.

If this is the case to them, why don't they move to Israel? To simply sit there and insult the nation and call it second best to a land that you won't move to is ludacris. Especially when this country has offered you Opportunity you would of had not received elsewhere.

Damn Dogshit nice twisting of the logic! They stick up for Israel against BIGOTED antisemites like you and Shogun and then you make up lies saying they claim Israel is superior to America!

They have said nothing of the sort! No person who is honest can say any country, esp Israel, is superior to America!

To be fair, I wouldn't put Dogbert and Shogun in the same column.

They vacated Gaza while increasing settlement activity on the West Bank. It wasn't noble, it was a misdirection.

I dont know whether it was noble or not. But the fact is they voluntarily handed over territory to people and got nothing in return.
Maybe the Palestinians could try that, quit car bombing or lobbing rockets into Israel. Might change things. You never know. Give peace a chance.

They didn't hand over anything. They gave a claim on worthless land and used that as a cover to grab land of greater value elsewhere.

Pic of worthless land on Gaza strip that was handed over:
53450103.jpg

Note the extensive worthless building in the background.
What land did the Israelis "grab" that wasn't already in their possession?

You really are an idiot, you know that?

Birds of a feather and all that.

Yeah, That's your fucking problem isn't it Mr. so-called Rabbi? You just keep on lumping anyone who questions whatever the case may be concerning Israel all together which just ends up uniting, otherwise sympathetic folks, against you. You need to check your God damn arrogance bro. ~BH

Yeah, That's your fucking problem isn't it Mr. so-called Rabbi? You just keep on lumping anyone who questions whatever the case may be concerning Israel all together which just ends up uniting, otherwise sympathetic folks, against you. You need to check your God damn arrogance bro. ~BH

Exactly. There is a difference between Dogbert, who disagrees with his position, and Shogun, who actually is a raging antisemite.

Exactly. There is a difference between Dogbert, who disagrees with his position, and Shogun, who actually is a raging antisemite.

Exactly Polk. And Shogun's business is Shogun's business, I don't give a damn. My point is, one should be able to question Israel or any individual Jew without being labeled an Anti-Semite. It's a fucking joke. A joke that is getting really old too. ~BH

More birds. Or bird brains.

Yeah, So that's all you got as a response huh Mr So-called Rabbi? LOL!!! You're a joke clown. You have been exposed and you're clearly a fraud. ~BH

Remember guys, we all obviously want to see dead jews in the sea according to Rabbi. Meanwhile, Jews like David S foam at the mouth with the potential slaughter of a group of people that could occur.

Yeah, So that's all you got as a response huh Mr So-called Rabbi? LOL!!! You're a joke clown. You have been exposed and you're clearly a fraud. ~BH

Aha, so the Jews bring oppression on themselves by their own behavior, is that what you're saying?
Another classic anti-semitic canard.
You're not a true conservative, you're merely a clueless neanderthal.

Dogshit is as crude as Shogun, but he is a raging antisemite nonetheless. There is a difference between question and objecting to some of the things Israel does and then their is hating on Israel, buying into every Israeli conspiracy theory without hesitation! Dogshit definitely falls into the later!

Dogshit has defintely fallen hook line and stinker for every liberal anti-Israel talking point out there. I attribute it to his being a kid and easily duped.
MeShogie is just plain batshit nuts.

Aha, so the Jews bring oppression on themselves by their own behavior, is that what you're saying?
Another classic anti-semitic canard.
You're not a true conservative, you're merely a clueless neanderthal.

No, What I am saying is that you are. Call me what you like, I don't give a damn. I know who I am. That label is all you got for anyone who disagrees with you. You don't represent all Jews that's for sure. Your an idiot bro. ~BH

Forum List

Back