Palestinian admits to poisoning Ra'anana family

wrong again when I mentioned the FACT of muslim on christian and hindu murder----I WAS SPECIFICALLY REFERRING TO RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE----not political or economic or even ethnic wars and not the violence that takes place after soccer games. You are deflecting from a real issue in the manner of your ilk

Rosie -

You raised the issue of Kenya.

I just explained the background to the violence in Kenya to you. It is not religious. Hundreds of people have been killed, and thousands made homeless.

It would be nice if just occasionally you could drop the obsessive hatred for Islam and actually discuss an issue based on facts and reality.

Again I did not address ALL OF THE VIOLENCE in Kenya I did address a single aspect of it which is the relgious violence At no point did I assert that the religious violence constitutes that MAJOR BULK of the violence there. I simply and CORRECTLY stated that IN KENYA there has been FOR DECADES danger for both hindus and christians who are afflicted with your favorite form of terrrorism-----random killing of children by your heroic mujahadin. Random killing of children as a coercive method is the issue I am addressing despite the fact that it so delights you

that is why the heads of little raped christian and hindu girls can be found in the gutters of places like Kenya and Indonesia

Again I did not address ALL OF THE VIOLENCE in Kenya I did address a single aspect of it which is the relgious violence

Actually, your original post never specifically mentioned 'religious violence' at all - largely because someone as obsessed as you are assumes ALL violence is religious. Just as you erroneously assume that any religious violene is committed by Muslims against other groups - which is so obviously false in this case.

your favorite form of terrrorism-----random killing of children

I have no idea why you think lying and abuse as hilariously childish as this is makes you look cool.

Last edited:
that is why the heads of little raped christian and hindu girls can be found in the gutters of places like Kenya and Indonesia

Again I did not address ALL OF THE VIOLENCE in Kenya I did address a single aspect of it which is the relgious violence

Actually, your original post never specifically mentioned 'religious violence' at all - largely because someone as obsessed as you are assumes ALL violence is religious. Just as you erroneously assume that any religious violene is committed by Muslims against other groups - which is so obviously false in this case.

you failed again Saigon You continue to make absurd declarations and analyses
I did not use the term "religious violence" <<<<< correct SO?
I assume that ALL violence is religious <<<<< from which bodily aperture did
you pull that one?
I assume any religious violence is comitted by muslims
against other groups << yet another absurd and baseless declaration ala Saigon

"obviously false in this case" <<<nope it is true---muslims are comitting
terrorist type violence ---random killing mostly of children
upon hindus and christians in Kenya as a manifestation
of their hatred of christians and hindus

perhaps a bit of history will help you here------Kenya has lots of people of INDIAN background In fact all of the kenyans I have known had ancestry in South east
asia and they all MAINTAINED their south east asian culture ---both the muslims
and hindus -------muslims kill hindus in south east asia too----whenever they can---
if they cannot----they DREAM OF THE TIME when THEY WILL I learned that fact
from Indian muslims with whom I worked in the past Pakistanis were not as nearly
obsessed with the idea as were those poor indian muslims---DEPRIVED OF THE MOGHUL
EMPIRE which was STOLEN FROM THEM so unfairly----and with the ingratitude of their former hindu servants who SHOULD HAVE BEEN GRATEFUL TO ISLAM

btw, Rosie -

Here is where you suggested that most violence (in the ME) is religious, and is Islamic:

are "we" discussing all sorts of different countries and the nature of the violence therein? The issue of this board is Israel and palestine Violence in the Middle east has everything to do with islam for about the past 1400 years----not EXCLUSIVELY islam ------just only about 98 % of it

btw, Rosie -

Here is where you suggested that most violence (in the ME) is religious, and is Islamic:

are "we" discussing all sorts of different countries and the nature of the violence therein? The issue of this board is Israel and palestine Violence in the Middle east has everything to do with islam for about the past 1400 years----not EXCLUSIVELY islam ------just only about 98 % of it

your point? do you want to discuss KINDS OF VIOLENCE? or define "violence"

are you calling a fist fight in the street "violence" My sense is that a discussion of "VIOLENCE" in HISTORY refers to wars-----not simple family squabbles-----blood feuds would constitute a kind of TRIBAL WAR I include terrorism-----as violence. Terrorism consists of acts meant exert power over a group------the most obvious being random killing of children The past 1400 years in the middle east has been marked by EXTENSIVE and PROLONGED conquest of lands by muslims for islamic imperialism Christian imperialism was the face of violence in other parts of the world ---on and off for the past 2000 years I would estimate that violence in the NEW WORLD from the 15th to the 19th century was ----also "religious" 98% CHRISTIAN IMPERIALISM -----People who sailed in the name of spain were claiming land for CHRISTENDOM ------britishers were sometimes more specific-----for "GOD AND QUEEN/king"

Rosie -

This is the kind of violence that you seem to want to deny exists because Muslims aren't committing it:

Kenya's Raila Odinga warns of ethnic election violence

Clashes in the Mathare slum in Nairobi in January 2008 The aftermath of the 2007 polls forced 600,000 people from their homes

Kenya's Prime Minister Raila Odinga has warned that the emergence of ethnically-based political groups could spell doom in elections due next year.

Mr Odinga joined a coalition government with his rival President Mwai Kibaki to help end violence after the 2007 poll when more than 1,200 people died.

BBC News - Kenya's Raila Odinga warns of ethnic election violence

The father of the family will in the future ask for himself, and wife and child to be recognized as those harmed by terror attack. "There is no difference between the Sbarro terror attack, and what have happened to us", he said few days ago

The answer to the problem is cessation of that "work permit" silly idea

Lipush my opinion----not a popular one-------and-----just an opinion----

The more an person is DESPERATE TO HAVE A JOB ---the more he is likely to hate his "BOSS" While it is true that there are populations that NEED work and are also hostile ------becoming their EMPLOYERS is not the way to WIN THEIR FREINDSHIP. In fact, it is often DANGEROUS

Forum List

Back