Palestinian admits to poisoning Ra'anana family

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Cleared for publication: A Palestinian man residing in the West Bank village of Beit Furik, near Nablus, was arrested for allegedly poisoning a Raanana family and a police volunteer in October 2011.

Adnan Othman Nasaara, 46, has reportedly admitted to lacing food and drink in the Lerner family home with pesticides, because he "hates Jews."

The case dates back to mid October last year, when the Lerners were the victims of a home invasion. Shortly after reporting the incident to the police, Eyal Lerner – having taken a drink form a juice bottle in the family's kitchen – collapsed and was hospitalized in serious condition.

His wife, Yifat, and the couple's toddler son were hospitalized shortly thereafter in moderate condition. All three exhibited the symptoms of poisoning.

Nasaara was arrested following a joint operation by the police and the IDF. During a search of his home, police found several hazardous pesticides.

According to the police, he admitted his involvement in the case and reenacted it for the investigators.

Palestinian admits to poisoning Raanana family - Israel News, Ynetnews

its not the first time and it will not be the last. Hatred is their middle name. If you want to know who a meccaist hates----just pretend to be something other than the traditional hate targets and engage in conversation The tradtiional hate targets for a sunni include----shiites, christians, jews, hindus, buddhists ................etc etc Meccaists who assumed me to be a christian did let me know what they think of jews and hindus Once meccaists knew me to be a jew----then I got to know what they thihk of christians and hindus I never pretended to be a hindu-----I just do not look the part

its not the first time and it will not be the last. Hatred is their middle name. If you want to know who a meccaist hates----just pretend to be something other than the traditional hate targets and engage in conversation The tradtiional hate targets for a sunni include----shiites, christians, jews, hindus, buddhists ................etc etc Meccaists who assumed me to be a christian did let me know what they think of jews and hindus Once meccaists knew me to be a jew----then I got to know what they thihk of christians and hindus I never pretended to be a hindu-----I just do not look the part

Do you really not see the irony in you condemning hatred?

It's like Elvis complaining about obese people on the bus!

The story really is disturbing, but sometimes I wonder when I read stories like this whether they may also be some psychological problems troubling the perpetrator. Poisoning is not a terribly logical way of ending an occupation.

Do you really not see the irony in you condemning hatred?

It's like Elvis complaining about obese people on the bus!

The story really is disturbing, but sometimes I wonder when I read stories like this whether they may also be some psychological problems troubling the perpetrator. Poisoning is not a terribly logical way of ending an occupation.

You should learn some history and some "current events" Random killing is THE MODUS OPERANDI or the jihadists for the past 1400 years and ongoing ----that is why the heads of little raped christian and hindu girls can be found in the gutters of places like Kenya and Indonesia Random killing is the entire purpose of the ISLAMIC POISON NAIL BOMB That is they there have been little children lying in gutters with liquefied brains in India, Israel and even Iraq (shiites on sunnis and sunnis on shiites) That is why a london train was bombed and a madrid train was bombed Long ago----back in the 60s, the convenient way to murder randomly for the glory of al nabi-----was thru airplane hijackings and a few other glorious acts of piety in airports themselves. The techniques change as opportunities change-----but the objective remains the same --------"BREAK THEM DOWN BY KILLING THEM----ESPECIALLY THEIR CHILDREN----AMEEEEN"

Rosie -

that is why the heads of little raped christian and hindu girls can be found in the gutters of places like Kenya and Indonesia

I think you forgot to post the links.

btw, The Muslim population in Kenya is very small. Far, far, far more violence in Kenya is tribal (especially involving the Kikuyu) than religious.

Rosie -

that is why the heads of little raped christian and hindu girls can be found in the gutters of places like Kenya and Indonesia

I think you forgot to post the links.

btw, The Muslim population in Kenya is very small. Far, far, far more violence in Kenya is tribal (especially involving the Kikuyu) than religious.

try again----muslim violence in Kenya is ---THE VIOLENCE PROBLEM in Kenya ------if you are interested in what information is ON THE NET-----simply google "violence in kenya". If you want to know what Kenyans who lived there and left know------it is not hard if you are in the USA We do have both hindus and christians from Kenya here in fact we also have muslims who ------are, in their ancestry-----from India I have been acquainted with Kenyans-----here and there----now and then ---for the past 40 years -----mostly of Indian ancestry -----some hindus and some muslims Now tell me that they do not know what is going on over there

Rosie -

I don't need to google it, genius, I use Nairobi as my East Africa base!

Firsty, Kenya is 75% Christian and probably less than 10% Muslim.

Secondly, anyone who has read any news from Kenya at all knows that the terrible fighting which has marked Kenyan politics the past 10 years has been tribal - largely Kikuyu versus Luo and so forth.

It is a tribal conflict, which is also intensely political as some political parties effectively represent a single ethnic group.

It is NOT a religious conflict.

Rosie -

I don't need to google it, genius, I use Nairobi as my East Africa base!

Firsty, Kenya is 75% Christian and probably less than 10% Muslim.

Secondly, anyone who has read any news from Kenya at all knows that the terrible fighting which has marked Kenyan politics the past 10 years has been tribal - largely Kikuyu versus Luo and so forth.

It is a tribal conflict, which is also intensely political as some political parties effectively represent a single ethnic group.

It is NOT a religious conflict.

Wrong again there are LOCAL ----issues ----and guess what-----some of the TRIBES are muslim The christian and hindu populations (guess what----they are human beings too-----) are the ones being attacked by the muslim tribes and populations The violence to which christians and hindus in KENYA are being exposed and the reason they are LEAVING is ISLAMIC VIOLENCE Your declaration that a population of 10% cannot inflict terrorism anywhere in a LARGE ----somewhat primitive nation ---is actually funny. The nature of the violence is ATTRITION THRU RANDOM KILLINGS-----ie the head in the gutter method

There was a GENOCIDE against shiites in Iraq during the time of Saddam-- shiites are the majority in iraq Tell me that it did not happen because sunnis were the minority

IRosie -

You really do live in a dream world, don't you?

You have absolutely no idea of anything at all to do with Kenya. Not a thing.

In any and every country we discuss, the only thing you ever see is evil Muslims attacking poor, innocent Christians - even when the latter outnumber the former 10 to 1, and even when everyone knows the killings are tribal and political.

In all seriousnss, Rosie, your obsession with Islam really is quite frightening.It IS an obsession, and as such, it leads you to be as completely irrational as you are here.

Last edited:
IRosie -

You really do live in a dream world, don't you?

You have absolutely no idea of anything at all to do with Kenya. Not a thing.

In any and every country we discuss, the only thing you ever see is evil Muslims attacking poor, innocent Christians - even when the latter outnumber the former 10 to 1, and even when everyone knows the killings are tribal and political.

In all seriousnss, Rosie, your obsession with Islam really is quite frightening.It IS an obsession, and as such, it leads you to be as completely irrational as you are here.

I live in the real world and encounter real people and have lived thru a few real events.

Your assertion that the violence in Kenya has nothing to do with islam is very incorrect.

Your assertion that "EVERY COUNTRY "we" DISCUSS" includes me making an issue of islamic violence is silly -------are "we" discussing all sorts of different countries and the nature of the violence therein? The issue of this board is Israel and palestine Violence in the Middle east has everything to do with islam for about the past 1400 years----not EXCLUSIVELY islam ------just only about 98 % of it. Prior to that time it had lots to do with christianity and Roman "culture" You want to discuss violence in Japan? it has nothing to do with islam How about violence in pre columbian america -----NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH ISLAM

Rosie -

I don't claim to be an expert on Kenya, but I do spend a bit of time there, I have quite a close Kenyan friend, and probably talked to a hundred Kenyan people in Kenya last year, and spoke with nearly all of them about the election violence.

I'm always more than happy to explain things to you, but you really are so completely obsessed with Islam that you have 0 interest in anything else.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Kenyans you met have tried to explain the election violence to you, but you woudn't have listened to them either. It's just 'Islam, Islam' Islam'.

You are obsessed, Rosie, you really are.

Rosie -

I don't claim to be an expert on Kenya, but I do spend a bit of time there, I have quite a close Kenyan friend, and probably talked to a hundred Kenyan people in Kenya last year, and spoke with nearly all of them about the election violence.

I'm always more than happy to explain things to you, but you really are so completely obsessed with Islam that you have 0 interest in anything else.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Kenyans you met have tried to explain the election violence to you, but you woudn't have listened to them either. It's just 'Islam, Islam' Islam'.

You are obsessed, Rosie, you really are.

wrong again I am fully aware of the FACT OF TRIBAL VIOLENCE in Kenya and political violence I am also aware of the fact that there have been times in south america when people have died in fights over soccer games. The topic of this board is Israel/palestine-------the most prominent feature of which is ISLAMIC VIOLENCE and has been for 1400 years. There is considerable islamic violence upon christian and hindus in Kenya-----which is religiously motivated. Lately there is considerable violence upon christians in Egypt---also religiously motivated I have not heard any news about violence upon christians in Syria as a specific issue there-----but have been told by an expert on the issues that much of the violence is ISLAMIC SECTARIAN not simply "overthrow the tyrant" I have been told that the ALAWITE Assad tends toward SHIITE and the opposition is Sunni. I did not INVENT the sunni/shiite feud I learned about from it muslims------in fact I was so horrified at the HATRED expressed by a pakistani friend against the "CRAZY PEOPLE WHO CUT AND BEAT THEMSELVES" that for years I felt compelled to defend shiites who in my mind became "victims of persecution" My information does not come from tea parties---------it came bit by bit from the involved persons ------from all sides-------transmitted in total candor and disinterestedly to the extent that no one was trying to convince me of anything or was standing on a soap box-----simply expressing their own personal thoughts----in privacy and in confidentiality and it came to me on OBSERVATION of various people and how THEY REACT TO EACH OTHER as in the INSTANTANEOUS hatred with which muslims from south east asia look at hindus -----and another hatred which confused me for years----the INSTANTANEOUS daggers that fly out of the eyes of Iranian muslims when they come across an arab

I am fully aware of the FACT OF TRIBAL VIOLENCE in Kenya and political violence

No, you aren't.

If you were, you would know that the central issues revolve around the Kikuyu tribe, and their perceived hold on power in Kenya, in particular their rivalry with the Kilanjin people.

Both are largely Christian.

This came to a heard in 2007-08, as you can read here:

The 2007–08 Kenyan crisis refers to a political, economic, and humanitarian crisis that erupted in Kenya after incumbent President Mwai Kibaki was declared the winner of the presidential election held on December 27, 2007. Supporters of Kibaki's opponent, Raila Odinga of the Orange Democratic Movement, alleged electoral manipulation. This was widely confirmed by international observers,[7] perpetrated by both parties in the election

Islam is simply not an issue in this violence, and is not a major factor at all in Kenya beyond the Somali border zone.

It would be refreshing if you could actually accept this, and ideally learn that not all conflicts have anything to fo with Islam, no matter how much you want them to be.

I am fully aware of the FACT OF TRIBAL VIOLENCE in Kenya and political violence

No, you aren't.

If you were, you would know that the central issues revolve around the Kikuyu tribe, and their perceived hold on power in Kenya, in particular their rivalry with the Kilanjin people.

Both are largely Christian.

This came to a heard in 2007-08, as you can read here:

The 2007–08 Kenyan crisis refers to a political, economic, and humanitarian crisis that erupted in Kenya after incumbent President Mwai Kibaki was declared the winner of the presidential election held on December 27, 2007. Supporters of Kibaki's opponent, Raila Odinga of the Orange Democratic Movement, alleged electoral manipulation. This was widely confirmed by international observers,[7] perpetrated by both parties in the election

Islam is simply not an issue in this violence, and is not a major factor at all in Kenya beyond the Somali border zone.

It would be refreshing if you could actually accept this, and ideally learn that not all conflicts have anything to fo with Islam, no matter how much you want them to be.

wrong again when I mentioned the FACT of muslim on christian and hindu murder----I WAS SPECIFICALLY REFERRING TO RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE----not political or economic or even ethnic wars and not the violence that takes place after soccer games. You are deflecting from a real issue in the manner of your ilk as in------THE MURDER RATE IN THE USA IS VERY HIGH--------therefore if muslims in new york city decide to shoot the brains out of jewish kids becuase the kids happens to be jewish-------lets not call that islamic terrorism

wonderful arguement of your ilk ---- Lots of Israelis die in car accidents------so why comment on poison nail bombs that come flying over the border?

I will help you out There are hindus being killed in Kenya by muslims because the hindus are hindus There are christians in Kenya being killed by muslims because the christians are christians somewhere along the line it may happen that a hindu or a christian murders a muslim--------but that action is very unlikely to be BECAUSE HINDUS WANT TO KILL MUSLIMS or CHRISTIANS WANT TO KILL MUSLIMS there is a lot of political violence and even some old fashioned tribal violence are you clearing up now?

want to apply these thoughts to Indonesia? or do you prefer to quibble?

The bombing in Bali had nothing to do with islam------or religion in any way

The action in Mumbai had nothing to do with religion-----it was related to the earth quake that affected pakistan a lot more than it did India

The destruction of buddhist art in Afghanistan had nothing to do with religion ----it was for the protection of the "palestinian" people

The conflict between arabs and Israelis has nothing to do with religion-----somehow the jews of the world decided to hate a group of arabs living in gaza

for a laugh read downer he has so garbaged up some poetry-----that it is laughable

wrong again when I mentioned the FACT of muslim on christian and hindu murder----I WAS SPECIFICALLY REFERRING TO RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE----not political or economic or even ethnic wars and not the violence that takes place after soccer games. You are deflecting from a real issue in the manner of your ilk

Rosie -

You raised the issue of Kenya.

I just explained the background to the violence in Kenya to you. It is not religious. Hundreds of people have been killed, and thousands made homeless.

It would be nice if just occasionally you could drop the obsessive hatred for Islam and actually discuss an issue based on facts and reality.

Forum List

Back