Jew illusions

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
rebclick:

Hey MJB12741 I can add a couple more mistakes we keep making:

Send daily aid into Gaza paid for by Israeli taxpayers.

Provide water and electricity to Gaza while they are firing missiles at our children in Sderot and Ashkelon.

Provide over 50,000 non-citizen arab/muslims with work Israeli visas.

Provide non-citizens arab/muslims with free health care.

We are indeed the EVIL empire!

FOLLOWING THIS CONVOLUTED LOGIC: shouldn't we cite the generosity of the Nazis toward the Jews of Europe??? Who else would have offered those comfy concentration camps...and all that state-sanctioned employment for the ungracious Jews???

rebclick:

Hey MJB12741 I can add a couple more mistakes we keep making:

Send daily aid into Gaza paid for by Israeli taxpayers.

Provide water and electricity to Gaza while they are firing missiles at our children in Sderot and Ashkelon.

Provide over 50,000 non-citizen arab/muslims with work Israeli visas.

Provide non-citizens arab/muslims with free health care.

We are indeed the EVIL empire!

FOLLOWING THIS CONVOLUTED LOGIC: shouldn't we cite the generosity of the Nazis toward the Jews of Europe??? Who else would have offered those comfy concentration camps...and all that state-sanctioned employment for the ungracious Jews???
I believe that when someone is in a place that houses and tries to help mentally ill patients with psychiatric help and the proper medicine, the place housing the patient gets to keep most of the Social Security that is received and the patient is allowed to keep a little spending money for incidentals. For all we know, with this constant stream of nonsense from Schizo, some Muslim group who knows how he hates the Jews and Israel is giving him some kind of an allowance to keep this nonsense going. This way Schizo can go into the hallways of the hospital and get all the candy bars and soft drinks his little heart desires.

Forum List

Back