Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ "P F Tinmore, et al,

Another bumper sticker?

70162426_10158796315269992_5525488062097784832_o.png
(COMMENT)

The refusal of the Arab Palestinians to recognize the Self-Determination to establish its own statehood and forms its own allegiances and government IS NOT an excuse to trample the rights of the Jewish People to create the State of Israel.

No expression of threats, hostile intent, Jihadist and Fedayeen babble, and the blackmail with coercion against regional peace trumps the right of the Jewish People to the territorial integrity or political independence of Israel.

Unremarked!
However you want to characterize the way in which the Israelis acquired control of the West Bank or Gaza Strip, it is over and done with. Israel has made peace with both the Jordanians and the Egyptians.
Egypt and Jordan have nothing to do with Palestine, They are separate countries.
(COMMENT)

The 1948 War of Independence was a military confrontation between the forces of Israel and the forces of the Arab League. The 1967 Six-Day War and 1973 YomKipper War were extensions of the War that was under Armistice. The Arab League occupied the UN Trustee Territory of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip until the threat of Invasion - at which point the Israeli Forces pursued the Arab League to the agreed-upon boundaries. Both Egypt and Jordan eventually made peace with Israel; without prejudice to the Arab Palestinian.

You keep thinking that the Arab Palestinians had some stake in the outcome. They did not. The conflict was between the State of Israel and the Arab League. The Treaties were made between Israel and the individual states of the Arab League, where necessary.

Most Respectfully,
R
Still has nothing to do with Palestine.

Seriously Tinmore, were you hit on the head as a child? EVERYTHING in Rocco’s post has to do with Palestine .
Debating with you is like debating with a little child who gets agitated when they don’t get their way :lol:

⁜→ "P F Tinmore, et al,

Well, you can't seem to fit the logic together.

What part of all that negates the right to return?

Why do you call Palestinian self defense hostilities?
(COMMENT)

Once I determine that none of the citations are proven invalid, you understand that the concept behind the "Right" is fallacious.

Once I determined that there is no validity to the claim that anything is being "defended;" but rather the forceful attempt to fraudulently take something that was not theirs, to begin with, the logic falls in place as discussed in Posting #4.

All people have the "Right of Self-Defense."

IF the Israelis have Sovereign Territory and some other entity threatens that Sovereignty -
THEN Israel hold the "Right of Self-Defense" in the protection and security of that Sovereignty.

IF the Arab Palestinians have no Sovereignty -
THEN the Arab Palestinians are on the "Offense" and NOT the "Defense."​

However you want to characterize the way in which the Israelis acquired control of the West Bank or Gaza Strip, it is over and done with. Israel has made peace with both the Jordanians and the Egyptians.

The Arab Palestinians have the "Right to Self-Defense." The questions are:

What are Arab Palestinians defending?

What sovereignty (1) do Arab Palestinians have? (Some territorial integrity they have sole power or authority.)

What sovereignty (2) was taken from Arab Palestinians? (Some territorial integrity they had sole power or authority but that the Israelis had taken from them.)
It cannot be either the West Bank - including Jerusalem - and the Gaza Strip...

The West Bank and Jerusalem were acquired by the Israelis from the Jordanians.

The Gaza Strip was acquired from the Egyptian Military Governorship.​

I ask this because I have not found an Arab Palestinian yet, who can answer: What are they fighting for in the defense role?

Most Respectfully,
R
:bs1::bs1::bs1:
Egypt and Jordan have nothing to do with Palestine, They are separate countries.
⁜→ "P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Once I determine that none of the citations are proven invalid, you understand that the concept behind the "Right" is fallacious.

Once I determined that there is no validity to the claim that anything is being "defended;" but rather the forceful attempt to fraudulently take something that was not theirs, to begin with, the logic falls in place as discussed in Posting #4.

IF the Israelis have Sovereign Territory and some other entity threatens that Sovereignty -
THEN Israel hold the "Right of Self-Defense" in the protection and security of that Sovereignty.

What sovereignty (1) do Arab Palestinians have? (Some territorial integrity they have sole power or authority.)

What sovereignty (2) was taken from Arab Palestinians? (Some territorial integrity they had sole power or authority but that the Israelis had taken from them.)

I ask this because I have not found an Arab Palestinian yet, who can answer: What are they fighting for in the defense role?

Most Respectfully,
R
What about his post is BS Tinmore? He posted links with factual evidence , what did you post? All you got are propaganda videos ...
He bases his conclusions on unsubstantiated Israeli talking points and irrelevant information.

You haven't been following my posts.

⁜→ "P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
⁜→ "P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
What about his post is BS Tinmore? He posted links with factual evidence , what did you post? All you got are propaganda videos ...
He bases his conclusions on unsubstantiated Israeli talking points and irrelevant information.

You haven't been following my posts.

you say that because you disagree with what he says. But that doesn’t make it an ‘Israeli talking point’..
Again, he backs up his claims with links. That’s more than I can say for you...

‘We gave up on historic Palestine in exchange for nothing’
Bassem Tamimi, who has led popular protests in Nabi Saleh for more than a decade, says the two-state solution is 'no longer an option.'

main_image20926_8LTAJD9u1p-1000x668.jpg

Nariman Tamimi (left), Bassem Tamimi (center), and Ahed Tamimi (right) walk into Nabi Saleh after Nariman and Ahed are released from Israeli prison, July 29, 2018. (Oren Ziv)

‘There is one settlement, and it’s Israel’

Tamimi wholeheartedly believes in returning to the tactics of the First Intifada. “It changed perceptions, because everyone could participate. In a popular protest everyone can, and needs to, play a part.

'We gave up on historic Palestine in exchange for nothing'

Bassem Tamimi, who has led popular protests in Nabi Saleh for more than a decade, says the two-state solution is 'no longer an option.'

Nariman Tamimi (left), Bassem Tamimi (center), and Ahed Tamimi (right) walk into Nabi Saleh after Nariman and Ahed are released from Israeli prison, July 29, 2018. (Oren Ziv)

‘There is one settlement, and it’s Israel’

Tamimi wholeheartedly believes in returning to the tactics of the First Intifada. “It changed perceptions, because everyone could participate. In a popular protest everyone can, and needs to, play a part.

'We gave up on historic Palestine in exchange for nothing'

Gotta love the 'Crying Cossack' whining about settling land, the name of which he can't even pronounce.

Tamimi are the royal tribe of Qatar, what did they give up,
their aristocracy status under the Caliphate, or murdering Jews?

Aramco is 1/3 of world's economy, in the country where they are the ruling religious dynasty,
yet they whine about less than 1% of the land they didn't manage to keep under submission, on their quest of plundering the entire middle east.

Last edited:

How else would you think to pick a dead Islamic Jihad terrorists under fire?

Interestingly, the video is shot from an angle the hides the tank right behind.
The body being picked up is of a couple that came on a bike and put an explosive on the border perimeter, on their way back got neutralized by an AT charge. Then other Islamic Jihad militants started a shoot out as a deflection maneuver, while a group charging towards the perimeter while another 2 neutralized.

Israeli Defense minister Bennet, clearly warned them beforehand,
until Hamas returns all captured Israelis, no dead terrorist will be brought to burial,
and they will collect all of them - specifically pointing out the same expects their leaders next.

They're probably already preparing pictures with fuzzy bears...
But Islamic Jihad already.took responsibility.

Last edited:

So?

I care as much about him as you care about the Fogel Family and others

You people milk one incident for years.

Deflection, Did you care at the time? Let’s talk about those three Israelis that were murdered or that Israeli girl who was raped and murdered
The Answer is “ no” Wait.,,,, What did you tell me! I remember.,,,, Not my problem

So?

Deflection, Did you care at the time? Let’s talk about those three Israelis that were murdered or that Israeli girl who was raped and murdered
The Answer is “ no” Wait.,,,, What did you tell me! I remember.,,,, Not my problem

I don't recall you condemning the 500 Palestinian children that Israel killed in 2014.

So?

I don't recall you condemning the 500 Palestinian children that Israel killed in 2014.

To quote you; “ It’s not my problem “ Why should I feel differently?
You want to believe that Palestinian deaths are NOT related to
Rocket attacks or those “ peaceful protests?” Keep telling yourself that

Wait.,,,,, Regarding Anti Semitic attacks that are happening all over ( Not Israeli) your comment was again( “ I don’t go there; not my problem”
Seriously, why should anyone who believes Israel has the right to exist feel differently about the Palestinians? I don’t

Rocket attacks or those “ peaceful protests?”
And you believe that Israeli deaths have nothing to do with 7 decades of Nakba. (Death, destruction, dispossession, theft, etc.)

Gazan children give disturbing answer to a simple question
Rocket attacks or those “ peaceful protests?”
And you believe that Israeli deaths have nothing to do with 7 decades of Nakba. (Death, destruction, dispossession, theft, etc.)

Your usual deflection. Still no condemnation of what happened to that girl or others AND the Antisemitic attacks world wide

Wait.,,,,, Regarding Anti Semitic attacks that are happening all over ( Not Israeli) your comment was again( “ I don’t go there; not my problem”
I am out of that circle. There is nothing I can do about that.

Thank you for proving my point. Obviously no one is asking you to do " anything" about it but it can still be condemned. Why can't you? It's because your a Hypocrite
Now answer my question; Why should I then care about ANY Palestinian death? There is nothing I can do about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back