Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel declared independence in Palestine.
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

The Jewish people declared their sovereign self-determination in their homeland. That it was called “Palestine” by outsiders has no relevancy to the Jewish people.

Just as the fact that it is called Eretz Israel has no relevancy to the Arab people.

Still BOTH the Arab Palestinians and the Jewish Palestinians (now Jewish Israelis) have rights to self-determination and sovereignty within that territory.

There is no way of denying one and granting the other without being discriminatory.
There is no way of denying one and granting the other without being discriminatory.
IOW, apartheid.

Well now, that is an interesting take. You are claiming an equivalency between the self-determination and sovereignty of ethnic or cultural peoples and apartheid. ALL nations built upon an ethnic or cultural group, then, are apartheid.

Scotland, Wales, Ireland, England = apartheid.

Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia = apartheid.

Spain and Catalonia = apartheid.

Korea = apartheid.

Japan = apartheid.

Armenia, Moldova, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Russia = all apartheid.

Cherokee Nation = apartheid.

Nisga'a Nation = apartheid.

I could go on and on. In fact, one would be hard-pressed to find a nation which is not apartheid under your definition. The only ones which come to mind are those colonized lands such as Canada, US and Australia. (Oh, the irony.)

IOW, you are vastly expanding the definition of apartheid to suit your Israel (Jew) hatred. You are creating your own definition of the term expressly so you can demonize the Jewish State. You are also only speaking out about a single apartheid in a world full of apartheid nations (double standards).

Further, the self-determination of a peoples is one of the most basic principles in international law. And it is one you argue frequently.

Your own argument is inherently contradictory. How are you going to reconcile it? Oh, you won't. You'll put up a couple of your dancing men, or mark this post "funny" or if I've really hit home, I'll get the doofus emoji.

Nobody talks about the Jewish people who were kicked out of their : Native Country"

Or that they were kicked out because of Israel.

Wait what?! We are allowed to kick people out of a country based on what other people of the same ethnic or cultural designation do?!

So, for example, if Arab Palestinians say, lob rockets at Jews in Israel, it’s kosher to ethnically cleanse America of its Arab Palestinians?

Because, you know, Palestinians.

Israel declared independence in Palestine.
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

The Jewish people declared their sovereign self-determination in their homeland. That it was called “Palestine” by outsiders has no relevancy to the Jewish people.

Just as the fact that it is called Eretz Israel has no relevancy to the Arab people.

Still BOTH the Arab Palestinians and the Jewish Palestinians (now Jewish Israelis) have rights to self-determination and sovereignty within that territory.

IOW, apartheid.

Well now, that is an interesting take. You are claiming an equivalency between the self-determination and sovereignty of ethnic or cultural peoples and apartheid. ALL nations built upon an ethnic or cultural group, then, are apartheid.

Scotland, Wales, Ireland, England = apartheid.

Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia = apartheid.

Spain and Catalonia = apartheid.

Korea = apartheid.

Japan = apartheid.

Armenia, Moldova, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Russia = all apartheid.

Cherokee Nation = apartheid.

Nisga'a Nation = apartheid.

I could go on and on. In fact, one would be hard-pressed to find a nation which is not apartheid under your definition. The only ones which come to mind are those colonized lands such as Canada, US and Australia. (Oh, the irony.)

IOW, you are vastly expanding the definition of apartheid to suit your Israel (Jew) hatred. You are creating your own definition of the term expressly so you can demonize the Jewish State. You are also only speaking out about a single apartheid in a world full of apartheid nations (double standards).

Further, the self-determination of a peoples is one of the most basic principles in international law. And it is one you argue frequently.

Your own argument is inherently contradictory. How are you going to reconcile it? Oh, you won't. You'll put up a couple of your dancing men, or mark this post "funny" or if I've really hit home, I'll get the doofus emoji.

Nobody talks about the Jewish people who were kicked out of their : Native Country"

Or that they were kicked out because of Israel.

That’s a good reason. Pro Palestinian Mentality

The inconvenient truth about Jews from Arab lands

The Anti Semitism has always been there; Long Before WW11

Last edited:

Tinmore can keep posting as long as his fingers don't fall off but the above is Reality, " Right of Return" is DOA and always will be

RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Once more, we have an example of Arab Palestinian propaganda; where an untruth is coupled to false and misleading act of self-victimization.

"I willl not be silenced on Israeli Aparthied."
(COMMENT)

The first untruth is the implied claim that Israel is attempting to "silence" Hostile Arab Palestinian Propaganda.

The second untruth is the implied claim that Israel is attempting to establish an "Apartheid Program."

There is an unspoken misdirection. The separation along the border between sovereign Israel and non-sovereign disputed territory → IS NOT THE SAME AS → an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by ONE RACIAL GROUP over any OTHER RACIAL GROUP committed with the intention of maintaining the State of Israel.

The State of Israel is on one side of the border. Some other entity is on the other side of the border. It could be the PLO, Islamic Radicals, Fedayeen Activists, Arab Jihadist, Islamic Revolutionary Graud Corps advisors, or other Asymmetric Fighters.

Most Respectfully,
R
The first untruth is the implied claim that Israel is attempting to "silence" Hostile Arab Palestinian Propaganda.
PALESTINIAN EXCEPTION TO FREE SPEECH. BDS MOVEMENTS

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

[I]Daniel Greenfield said:
“We support the BDS movement.”

Those were the words of Ismail Haniyeh, a former Hamas prime minister and the head of its Politburo. And they revealed that Hamas considers BDS to be a component of its strategy for destroying Israel.

(JUST an OBSERVATION)
  1. BDS and Terrorism are One Hate Network | Frontpage Mag
    https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/270595/bds-and-terrorism-are-one-hate-network-daniel...
    Jul 04, 2018 · BDS is not an alternative to terrorism. It’s another political arm of the terrorists. Israel's Minister of Strategic Affairs and Public Diplomacy, Gilad Erdan, has now made "The Hate Net” map public. The Hate Net map charts the connections between BDS organizations and terrorist groups.

2. Where BDS and terrorists converge - CarolineGlick.com
    carolineglick.com/where-bds-and-terrorists-converge
    But their involvement in BDS campaigns has worked to legitimize the organizations themselves, their terrorist aggression against Israel and ultimately, their goal of annihilating the Jewish state in the eyes of a large cross section of the hard core, and increasingly influential, hard left in America. Originally published at Breitbart.com.
Well, which came first, the connection with terrorists, or the organization that claims to be Lilly-white and pure.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

[I]Daniel Greenfield said:
“We support the BDS movement.”

Those were the words of Ismail Haniyeh, a former Hamas prime minister and the head of its Politburo. And they revealed that Hamas considers BDS to be a component of its strategy for destroying Israel.

(JUST an OBSERVATION)
  1. BDS and Terrorism are One Hate Network | Frontpage Mag
    https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/270595/bds-and-terrorism-are-one-hate-network-daniel...
    Jul 04, 2018 · BDS is not an alternative to terrorism. It’s another political arm of the terrorists. Israel's Minister of Strategic Affairs and Public Diplomacy, Gilad Erdan, has now made "The Hate Net” map public. The Hate Net map charts the connections between BDS organizations and terrorist groups.

2. Where BDS and terrorists converge - CarolineGlick.com
    carolineglick.com/where-bds-and-terrorists-converge
    But their involvement in BDS campaigns has worked to legitimize the organizations themselves, their terrorist aggression against Israel and ultimately, their goal of annihilating the Jewish state in the eyes of a large cross section of the hard core, and increasingly influential, hard left in America. Originally published at Breitbart.com.
Well, which came first, the connection with terrorists, or the organization that claims to be Lilly-white and pure.

Most Respectfully,
R
Terrorists. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You are a hoot.

What do you find when you scrape the bottom of the barrel?

Sour grapes!

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I see. You know different.

Terrorists. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You are a hoot.

What do you find when you scrape the bottom of the barrel?

Sour grapes!
(COMMENT)

So what you are saying is that you know different. You know they are not tied to known terrorist activities.

Most Respectfully,
R
No matter what the liars say, there is no affiliation between BDS and any so called terrorist organization.

Gaza's traditional crafts industries rapidly disappearing

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — When Gazans think of better economic times, images of clay pottery, colorful glassware, bamboo furniture and ancient frame looms weaving bright rugs and mats all come to mind.

For decades, these traditional crafts defined the economy of the coastal Palestinian enclave, employing thousands of people and exporting across the region. Today, the industries are almost non-existent.

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — When Gazans think of better economic times, images of clay pottery, colorful glassware, bamboo furniture and ancient frame looms weaving bright rugs and mats all come to mind.

For decades, these traditional crafts defined the economy of the coastal Palestinian enclave, employing thousands of people and exporting across the region. Today, the industries are almost non-existent.

Why did the Gazans and Hamas force Israel to impose the blockade?

Mnar Muhawesh

Somalia, Yemen & S. Sudan: Where Famine & Western Imperialism Intersect

Mnar Muhawesh

Besides this issue having nothing to do with Israel/Palestine, why is the West always to blame for the Islamic nations' evil and incompetence. It's always easier to blame others. I thank Gd every day that I live in America.

Mnar Muhawesh

Besides this issue having nothing to do with Israel/Palestine, why is the West always to blame for the Islamic nations' evil and incompetence. It's always easier to blame others. I thank Gd every day that I live in America.

I thank Gd every day that I live in America.
You are not on the receiving end of our foreign policy.

Mnar Muhawesh

People are starving = the "West" is bad. Oh, please. In other words, what new ways can we ascribe evil to Americans, Europeans and Jews in order to shift blame away from us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back