Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palestinian journalist, writer, and mother Lama Khater has been sentenced by an Israeli court to 13 months in jail and fined 4,000 shekels. Khater was kidnapped by the Israeli occupation forces during an overnight raid on her home about a year ago.

62159227_2587407071278745_2946758812469559296_n.jpg

I don't think we are getting the full story here. What offense did she commit in order to get jailed and fined?
I believe she posted something on Facebook that Israel did not like.

Israeli army bulldozers on Tuesday uprooted hundreds of Palestinian-owned olive trees and destroyed four water wells in Tammoun town, south of Tubas.

679857245.jpg

How do we know that your descriptions of these pictures are accurate? You need to cite your sources.
Palestinian injured in IOF demolition campaign west of Bethlehem

There, happy?

"Palestinian Information Center"? I'm sure that's a very reliable and unbiased source.
Probably better than your source: israelibullshit.il

Israeli army bulldozers on Tuesday uprooted hundreds of Palestinian-owned olive trees and destroyed four water wells in Tammoun town, south of Tubas.

679857245.jpg

How do we know that your descriptions of these pictures are accurate? You need to cite your sources.

They aren't accurate. This is an archive photo used in many such accusations and stories. It certainly isn't a photo from Tuesday.

Arabs plant olive trees in order to pretend that land which is NOT theirs suddenly becomes "private Palestinian land". They take advantage of old Ottoman land laws (still in effect in a complex combination of domestic Israeli law, Ottoman law and Jordanian law) to prevent Israeli sovereignty.

Palestinian journalist, writer, and mother Lama Khater has been sentenced by an Israeli court to 13 months in jail and fined 4,000 shekels. Khater was kidnapped by the Israeli occupation forces during an overnight raid on her home about a year ago.

I don't think we are getting the full story here. What offense did she commit in order to get jailed and fined?

She was arrested for incitement after she wrote an op-ed for a women's magazine accusing Israel of deliberately starving the people of Gaza. And for a couple of tweets with various other accusations.

She was arrested for incitement after she wrote an op-ed for a women's magazine accusing Israel of deliberately starving the people of Gaza. And for a couple of tweets with various other accusations.
Indeed, there ain't no free speech in the "democracy" of Israel.

Would someone please inform me on why Tinmore is so passionate about this. Tough to debate when you don’t understand the logic of the person you’re debating against. Thank you.

679857245.jpg

Palestinian injured in IOF demolition campaign west of Bethlehem

There, happy?
Do you have any legitimate sources?

Referencing a propaganda hate site designed for those with an IQ under80 doesn't cut it

Would someone please inform me on why Tinmore is so passionate about this. Tough to debate when you don’t understand the logic of the person you’re debating against. Thank you.

I've been wondering the same thing for years. He claims to be neither Jewish or Arab, but an American of Scandinavian descent, I think.

Would someone please inform me on why Tinmore is so passionate about this.

71124.jpg

Tinmore opposes the state of Israel for the same reason Rabbi Joshua Heschel, seen here marching with Martin Luther King, opposed Jim Crow's America.

Because people of good conscience find racist states despicable.

57ck0hos6mfz.jpg

I've been wondering the same thing for years. He claims to be neither Jewish or Arab, but an American of Scandinavian descent, I think.

So he is just an antisemitic asshole. In that case debating him is pointless. Thank you.

Would someone please inform me on why Tinmore is so passionate about this.

71124.jpg

Tinmore opposes the state of Israel for the same reason Rabbi Joshua Heschel, seen here marching with Martin Luther King, opposed Jim Crow's America.

Because people of good conscience find racist states despicable.

57ck0hos6mfz.jpg

Then he would find the Arab/Muslim World despicable, right?? :auiqs.jpg:

Originally posted by I Love Israel

First:

Rabbi Heschel never considered white racism in South Africa, Angola, Mozambique and Namibia as a valid excuse to look the other way and ignore the moral depravity of Jim Crow's America.

Second:

Rabbi Heschel never established the end of apartheid and the development of fully democratic societies in those african countries as a precondition to start denouncing Jim Crow's America.

He knew perfectly well these arguments were blatant, scandalous logical fallacies.

You, on the other hand, seem to be doing both things regarding Israel and the Arab world.

Last edited:

First:

Rabbi Heschel never considered white racism in South Africa, Angola, Mozambique and Namibia as a valid excuse to look the other way and ignore the moral depravity of Jim Crow's America.

Second:

Rabbi Heschel never established the end of apartheid and the development of fully democratic societies in those african countries as a precondition to start denouncing Jim Crow's America.

He knew perfectly well these arguments were blatant, scandalous logical fallacies.

You, on the other hand, seem to doing both things regarding Israel and the Arab world.

He Doesn’t believe the Jewish people should have a homeland? Link, please ( There will not be one)

First:

Second:

You, on the other hand, seem to be doing both things regarding Israel and the Arab world.

I'm willing to bet that you have never been to Israel. If you had ever been there, you'd know there was no apartheid in Israel proper. The West Bank and Gaza are more complex issues, and cannot really be compared to South Africa. There are issues concerning security, religion, trouble-makers like Iran, etc. It's true that two wrongs don't make a right, but many ppl in the world are focused only on Israel to the exclusion of the rest of the world. That seems to me to smack of anti-Semitism.

First:

Second:

I'm willing to bet that you have never been to Israel. If you had ever been there, you'd know there was no apartheid in Israel proper.

First:

Second:

I'm willing to bet that you have never been to Israel. If you had ever been there, you'd know there was no apartheid in Israel proper. The West Bank and Gaza are more complex issues, and cannot really be compared to South Africa. There are issues concerning security, religion, trouble-makers like Iran, etc. It's true that two wrongs don't make a right, but many ppl in the world are focused only on Israel to the exclusion of the rest of the world. That seems to me to smack of anti-Semitism.

, and cannot really be compared to South Africa. There are issues concerning security, religion, trouble-makers like Iran, etc. It's true that two wrongs don't make a right, but many ppl in the world are focused only on Israel to the exclusion of the rest of the world. That seems to me to smack of anti-Semitism.

"...The West Bank and Gaza are more complex issues..."

you mean because of the:

terrorists ?

...and abbass and his friends at the united nations?

even these 2 don't 'recognize' terrorists in any palestinian areas...

including the folks that build 'underground tunnels" to smuggle rockets and weapons.....and whatnot...

Destruction of a site at the Khan Yunis port during overnight Israeli airstrikes.

Israeli occupation police arrested the director of construction at the Islamic Awqaf Eng.Bassam Hallaq and another employee from the courtyards of Al Aqsa mosque.

#Israel’ has been following a demolition policy targeting everything owned by Palestinians, to force them leave their properties and allow illegal Jewish settlers to replace them.

62241144_2642296025997116_2913770246705774592_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back