Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to remind Israel that the world is watching.

1,760,154 have signed. Support still coming in from every country in the world for Ahed Tamimi and other child prisoners.

Help free my daughter

How courageous of you to cheer on acts of violence that can kill and maim little muhammuds.

I'm sure you will be among the first to whine and moan when the IDF uses gunfire to defend themselves and little muhammuds are left killed or wounded.

Your rabid Jew hatreds have become a pathology.

Just to remind Israel that the world is watching.

1,760,154 have signed. Support still coming in from every country in the world for Ahed Tamimi and other child prisoners.

Help free my daughter
Just to remind Islamic terrorists, eight months in jail can be the penalty for assault and battery.

Yes, Tinmore, you too can put your prayer mat on the floor of an Israeli jail, pray to Mecca from behind the toilet in cell block "C".

Of course, that would assume you do more than manipulate pre-teen girls to do the gee-had you can't.

How courageous of you to cheer on acts of violence that can kill and maim little muhammuds.

I'm sure you will be among the first to whine and moan when the IDF uses gunfire to defend themselves and little muhammuds are left killed or wounded.

An occupying power cannot claim self defense.

Look it up.

An occupying power cannot claim self defense.

Look it up.

Actually, they can. Prove it to yourself. Like so many of your nonsensical claims, that one also has been thoroughly refuted.

Threaten an Israeli with a weapon while telling him or her you have a right to assault without interference.

Maybe duct tape your Korans into a double wide and use them as weapons, you angry wannabe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back