Pakistan Hates Us

way to go demoncrats. way to go they hate our guts and you still have to send them billions of dollars.. outstanding.

oh you are such a simpleminded nothing...Paki has hated us for a lot longer than you have been posting here.
But then you would have known this was a tad more complicated than your brain is able to handle. So you had to make a troll like deflect thread for your shortcomings.

Pakistan hates us. They've cut off the supply routes to our troops in Afghanistan.. what part of that don't you understand asswarp?

Unfortunately we wont leave. We'll just stay and give more hard-earned Tax Dollars to their corrupt fat asses. This latest debacle will likely blow over after we hand them more cash & weapons. It's just another vicious foreign policy circle. Unfortunately it's always the American Taxpayer who gets screwed in the end. Nothing ever changes.

Is WillowTree going to be whining all of Obama's :afro: 2nd- term too :eusa_wall: I hope so :) Its fun/funny.

Last edited:
way to go demoncrats. way to go they hate our guts and you still have to send them billions of dollars.. outstanding.

I don't care if Pakistan hates us, thats kind of stating the obvious with ME countries.

However it is stupid for us to be giving them a nickel of taxpayer money.

In short, fuck Pakistan. We should be siding with India period, and not pretend we care about Pakistani fuckheads.

Fact of the matter is, relations with Pakistan - a nuclear weapons country - are far worse now.

By definition, that is a foreign relations failure. Whether those relations were destined to decline irrespective of who is in office is a hard call.

Last edited:
We are?

Is this the I said so method?

Well you do know why there are drone attacks, don't ya? Or maybe you don't.

Those attacks are made on real live terrorists who are actively seeking to strike the US homeland. You see, unlike George W. Bush...we have an administration taking the threats made by these nuts..very seriously. And if Pakistan were taking an active role in rounding up this assholes..the attacks would be entirely un-necessary. Well they are not. In fact..the ISI is helping them out. Osama Bin Laden proved that little theory.

I personally think it's not really worth it. But it's a very complicated situation. If one of these fucking nuts is successful with a hare brained scheme..then Americans die.

Pakistan is like an ungrateful gold digger ex wife and America is like the ex husband, the ex wife hates the husbands guts and wants to kill him but loves the ex husband money and benefits.

Bingo.

Hope we can keep a safe place in Afg to operate out of so we can tell Pakistan to kiss our ass and our money goodbye.

Fact of the matter is, relations with Pakistan - a nuclear weapons country - are far worse now.

By definition, that is a foreign relations failure. Whether those relations were destined to decline irrespective of who is in office is a hard call.

Yea, a relations failure on THEIR part.

Let's remember the whole good versus evil thing, and that they were harboring our number one target right down the street from one of their Military facilities.

Obama / The Seal Team / Bush

-all did the right thing -

Pakistan? T'is THEY who should be weary of fucking with a Country with a hundred times the Nuclear Capability than they have.

Yea, a relations failure on THEIR part.

Let's remember the whole good versus evil thing, and that they were harboring our number one target right down the street from one of their Military facilities.

Obama / The Seal Team / Bush

-all did the right thing -

Pakistan? T'is THEY who should be fucking with a Country with a hundred times the Nuclear Capability than they have.
And we shouldn't discount the danger of any nuclear weapons nation.

It's a different foreign relations ballgame - dealing with a nuclear weapons nation. Muscling them around is not a smart option. Not at all.

During the Bush administration, we respected their borders. During this administration, we don't. When Bush was in office and we had clear intel of activities in Pakistan endangering and being an imminent danger to our troops and NATO troops, I sooooo wanted Bush to do what Obama is doing. So, I can't fault Obama for doing what he is doing.

However, it seems as if the end result is the same.

Getting all puffed up in the chest about fucking with the US of A when dealing with a nuclear weapons state is a really bad idea. This sort of thing requires some serious talent in ballet. I hope Obama has some experienced and intelligent advisers who can help him with it.

I find the burning in effigy of any US president to be embarrassing. As previously posted, the current occupant of 1600 was supposed to have united the world (remember the Nobel?). Instead, the ashes of his likeness smolder in the streets of Pakistan.

The Pakistanis have burned every President in effigy in their streets for decades, Obama was not going to be exempt from that.

That's easy to say in hindsight, but things have not worked out as advertised. The apology tour and the Nobel selection process that was supposed to put Obama under the control of leftists internationally, quickly gave way to the reality of governing.

I find the burning in effigy of any US president to be embarrassing. As previously posted, the current occupant of 1600 was supposed to have united the world (remember the Nobel?). Instead, the ashes of his likeness smolder in the streets of Pakistan.

The Pakistanis have burned every President in effigy in their streets for decades, Obama was not going to be exempt from that.

Wtf happened to "hope and change"? that was just bullshit wasn't it? and now you lefties have to eat the humble pie. made of crow.

Excuse me?:confused:

oh you are such a simpleminded nothing...Paki has hated us for a lot longer than you have been posting here.
But then you would have known this was a tad more complicated than your brain is able to handle. So you had to make a troll like deflect thread for your shortcomings.

Pakistan hates us. They've cut off the supply routes to our troops in Afghanistan.. what part of that don't you understand asswarp?

they've always hated us dipshit. The government tolerated us for money and thats it.

Thats pretty much it, money, military training and weapons.

Well you do know why there are drone attacks, don't ya? Or maybe you don't.

Those attacks are made on real live terrorists who are actively seeking to strike the US homeland. You see, unlike George W. Bush...we have an administration taking the threats made by these nuts..very seriously. And if Pakistan were taking an active role in rounding up this assholes..the attacks would be entirely un-necessary. Well they are not. In fact..the ISI is helping them out. Osama Bin Laden proved that little theory.

I personally think it's not really worth it. But it's a very complicated situation. If one of these fucking nuts is successful with a hare brained scheme..then Americans die.

Pakistan is like an ungrateful gold digger ex wife and America is like the ex husband, the ex wife hates the husbands guts and wants to kill him but loves the ex husband money and benefits.

Bingo.

Hope we can keep a safe place in Afg to operate out of so we can tell Pakistan to kiss our ass and our money goodbye.

We need to find different routes into Afghanistan to bring supplies in but the thing is if we sever our relations with Pakistan now while we are still at war in Afghanistan expect the Pakistanis to give the Taliban even more aid and help than they are already doing, it will make things on the ground even more complicated than they already are for our Military.

Forum List

Back