Pakistan Hates Us

You fuck with us,you die. I think we've delivered that message loud & clear. We can bring our money and our troops home now. We'll always be keeping an eye on these nations anyway. They want a tussle,we'll give them a tussle. We have the technology and the endless financial resources to crush them. They just cant compete with us on that. We can tear a nation apart at our convenience. I really do think most have received this message. So there is nothing more to be gained over there. It's over.

Good point sir.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'm not surprised that our relations with Pakistan have deteriorated almost to the point of no return. Way too many in our political culture have habitually complained about their conduct and their not being solid allies, clearly not understanding or taking into account the schisms that exist in their government and political system.

Anytime another country, claiming to be an ally to and conducting constant operations with the military or government leadership makes an unannounced and secret mission to grab or kill ANYONE within a country's borders, this is a hostile act, and the military and government leadership loses face and respect within that country. Pakistan is in the eastern "Oriental" world, where loss of "face" means everything.

When they lose face, they are open to deadly attacks from opponents within. Our government - (and we are led to believe that Obama directly and personally approves) - has increased drone attacks against Pakistanis 400 percent over the Bush years. Could it be Bush used those so much less because of uncertainty about the targets and potential for collateral damage?

And as a side issue of all these drone attacks to take out those we believe to be enemies, instead of grabbing them where ever and whenever possible, has to reduce our capacity to collect intel from them or those in their network. We are degrading our own potential intel networks and our relationship with a country that is split down the middle, and which has hundreds of nuclear weapons that could at any moment fall into the hands of the insurgents as they are strengthened politically by our very actions.

It is no wonder Karzai would say he would side with Pakistan instead of the US, considering that the US is on the way out, and at the same time is indiscrete in its public statements about the leadership in both those countries, all that over and above the killing of their citizens anonymously from the sky, which must make ordinary people feel very insecure and betrayed.

I hope we are communicating with India to find out if they have any contingency plans for stepping in and securing or grabbing those weapons if there is an overthrow of the current military leadership.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised that our relations with Pakistan have deteriorated almost to the point of no return. Way too many in our political culture have habitually complained about their conduct and their not being solid allies, clearly not understanding or taking into account the schisms that exist in their government and political system.

Anytime another country, claiming to be an ally to and conducting constant operations with the military or government leadership makes an unannounced and secret mission to grab or kill ANYONE within a country's borders, this is a hostile act, and the military and government leadership loses face and respect within that country. Pakistan is in the eastern "Oriental" world, where loss of "face" means everything.

When they lose face, they are open to deadly attacks from opponents within. Our government - (and we are led to believe that Obama directly and personally approves) - has increased drone attacks against Pakistanis 400 percent over the Bush years. Could it be Bush used those so much less because of uncertainty about the targets and potential for collateral damage?

And as a side issue of all these drone attacks to take out those we believe to be enemies, instead of grabbing them where ever and whenever possible, has to reduce our capacity to collect intel from them or those in their network. We are degrading our own potential intel networks and our relationship with a country that is split down the middle, and which has hundreds of nuclear weapons that could at any moment fall into the hands of the insurgents as they are strengthened politically by our very actions.

It is no wonder Karzai would say he would side with Pakistan instead of the US, considering that the US is on the way out, and at the same time is indiscrete in its public statements about the leadership in both those countries, all that over and above the killing of their citizens anonymously from the sky, which must make ordinary people feel very insecure and betrayed.

I hope we are communicating with India to find out if they have any contingency plans for stepping in and securing or grabbing those weapons if there is an overthrow of the current military leadership.

All that blood and treasure spent over there and now Afghanistan will side with Pakistan in a War against the U.S.? How bout that for Blow-Back? Boy does Ron Paul nail things or what? Time to wrap it up over there. It really is over.

They are tearing apart the British embassy in Iran,, even as we punch this keyboard.. Iran has nukes too.

They are tearing apart the British embassy in Iran,, even as we punch this keyboard.. Iran has nukes too.

Well we did just blow up a couple of their Nuke facilities. I kind of figured that would piss them off a bit. I think the War with Iran has already begun. Stay tuned.

That's what Ronald Reagan said in 1981. And then, we got the Taliban and Al Qaeda because we disconnected from southwest Asia.

Good point, but than again what do you suggest we actually do? we have our troops in a country where the majority of the people despise us and don't want us there, do you think we should stay indefinently?

We should get out..but before doing so..do 2 things..

1. Ask them exactly what they want. Whether that be we build them something or whatever..and we do it.
2. Leave..but remind them that if they engage in the same sort of nonsense they engaged in before..we will be back. And the next time..we won't be sending in any troops. It will all be indiscriminate bombing.

Once we are out..we maintain an intelligence presence ready to wipe out any "noise makers" quickly. We also make ourselves available to them if they ever want to construct a sensible and coherent government.

The first thing you suggested would be very difficult to do because Afghanistan is a very fractured country, the people there are more loyal to their tribe than their own country. There are many different cultures, tribes and languages in Afghanistan, you could go to the north of the country and people will speak Tazik, Hazara and even Turkish, in the south they are mainly Pashtun and thats where the Talibans main base is. In the west there are alot of Afghans with Persian roots who speak Farsi and have ties in Iran, each of these different tribes and cultures will have a very different answer to your question, the Hazaras, Uzbeks and Taziks in the North would probably like us to stay and help rebuild their country while the Pashtuns want us gone yesterday.

Well we did just blow up a couple of their Nuke facilities. I kind of figured that would piss them off a bit. I think the War with Iran has already begun. Stay tuned.

They aren't tearing up our embassy. It's the Brits catching the hell today.

We don't have an embassy in Iran Willow, the Brits are the next best thing.

Yea that's about the new British sanctions on them. But i'm sure they see the writing on the wall with their Nuke facilities being blasted recently. Things are beginning to get hairy. All-out War with Iran could be right around the corner.

I don't see you as a "Lefty." Maybe it's just me. I see you as more of a Center-Right leaning individual. Probably not as Conservative as me but very few are. lol! Am i close on your leanings?

Yes sir you are spot on. :thup:

Yea your posts always seem to be very rational and logical. You probably lean a little Left on some issues but you seem to lean Right a bit more often. I can't get angry at people who are not as Conservative as i am because i think i am a rare breed in this country at this point. There are very few real & true Conservatives out there. So i have to be patient with others' views. You're definitely a good poster though. So keep em coming.

I don't see you as a "Lefty." Maybe it's just me. I see you as more of a Center-Right leaning individual. Probably not as Conservative as me but very few are. lol! Am i close on your leanings?

Yes sir you are spot on. :thup:

Yea your posts always seem to be very rational and logical. You probably lean a little Left on some issues but you seem to lean Right a bit more often. I can't get angry at people who are not as Conservative as i am because i think i am a rare breed in this country at this point. There are very few real & true Conservatives out there. So i have to be patient with others' views. You're definitely a good poster though. So keep em coming.

My views differ on the issues, I'm not really left or right I just have my own opinions on the issues, some people can understand and others do not, I see that you do. Thank you sir. :thup:

Think so? It might have been a cyber attack by Israel that caused things to fly out of control.

Forum List

Back