Pakistan Hates Us

Gotta love it. The Right Wing around here is siding with Pakistan...a country which hid the worst terrorist in US history.

And you call yourselves patriots?

:lol: To funny.

We are?

Is this the I said so method?

Gotta love it. The Right Wing around here is siding with Pakistan...a country which hid the worst terrorist in US history.

We are?

Well you do know why there are drone attacks, don't ya? Or maybe you don't.

Those attacks are made on real live terrorists who are actively seeking to strike the US homeland. You see, unlike George W. Bush...we have an administration taking the threats made by these nuts..very seriously. And if Pakistan were taking an active role in rounding up this assholes..the attacks would be entirely un-necessary. Well they are not. In fact..the ISI is helping them out. Osama Bin Laden proved that little theory.

I personally think it's not really worth it. But it's a very complicated situation. If one of these fucking nuts is successful with a hare brained scheme..then Americans die.

We are?

Those attacks are made on real live terrorists who are actively seeking to strike the US homeland. You see, unlike George W. Bush...we have an administration taking the threats made by these nuts..very seriously. And if Pakistan were taking an active role in rounding up this assholes..the attacks would be entirely un-necessary. Well they are not. In fact..the ISI is helping them out. Osama Bin Laden proved that little theory.

I personally think it's not really worth it. But it's a very complicated situation. If one of these fucking nuts is successful with a hare brained scheme..then Americans die.

Pakistan is like an ungrateful gold digger ex wife and America is like the ex husband, the ex wife hates the husbands guts and wants to kill him but loves the ex husband money and benefits.

way to go demoncrats. way to go they hate our guts and you still have to send them billions of dollars.. outstanding.

Where is your source? Is there a link? :cuckoo:

Sources? Where Willow goes, she doesn't need sources...

(Uh oh...I feel a neg rep coming from that special little soul, WillowTree) :lol:

tumblr_l9ofytZjP61qb7unno1_500.gif

Come on people! Do you live under a rock? Or don't you watch the current news? I imagine the liberal stations are shying away from this story.. but Fox isn't.. try Fox.

We are?

Yes weve seen those strikes hit the wrong target many times.

You were trying to make some type of point werent you?

except we're not the ones sending them money.. the obamie administration is though.

Come on people! Do you live under a rock? Or don't you watch the current news? I imagine the liberal stations are shying away from this story.. but Fox isn't.. try Fox.

It is all over the place. And your take away from this is what? That the President and the Democrats are screwing things up there. It's the natural reflexive thing with most of you guys. When Netinyahu criticized Obama? You took Netinyahu's side. A foreign leader. When Chavez criticized Bush in the UN..a Democrat, Charlie Rangel let Chavez have it. That's country before party in action.

Obama has a policy to kill real terrorists. Bush's policy was to kill Iraqis and call them terrorists.

See the difference?

except we're not the ones sending them money.. the obamie administration is though.

They've been getting money from the US for decades.

Gosh..are you this obtuse in real life?

We are?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

You really wouldn't understand why New Yorkers hate actual terrorists so much and why this was an absolute abberration in terms of policy for a New Yorker.

It is all over the place. And your take away from this is what? That the President and the Democrats are screwing things up there. It's the natural reflexive thing with most of you guys. When Netinyahu criticized Obama? You took Netinyahu's side. A foreign leader. When Chavez criticized Bush in the UN..a Democrat, Charlie Rangel let Chavez have it. That's country before party in action.

Obama has a policy to kill real terrorists. Bush's policy was to kill Iraqis and call them terrorists.

See the difference?

Now why would you expect me to side with the rudeness of obamie? He had absolutely zero reason to treat Netanyahu so miserably.. and that's the way it is..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

You really wouldn't understand why New Yorkers hate actual terrorists so much and why this was an absolute abberration in terms of policy for a New Yorker.
Context is not your friend.

" Deep in my heart I know the man is on the run, if he's alive at all. Who knows if he's hiding in some cave or not; we haven't heard from him in a long time. And the idea of focusing on one person is — really indicates to me people don't understand the scope of the mission. Terror is bigger than one person. And he's just — he's a person who's now been marginalized. His network, his host government has been destroyed. He's the ultimate parasite who found weakness, exploited it, and met his match. He is — as I mentioned in my speech, I do mention the fact that this is a fellow who is willing to commit youngsters to their death and he, himself, tries to hide — if, in fact, he's hiding at all. So I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, Kelly, to be honest with you. I'm more worried about making sure that our soldiers are well-supplied; that the strategy is clear; that the coalition is strong; that when we find enemy bunched up like we did in Shahikot Mountains, that the military has all the support it needs to go in and do the job, which they did.

Q: But don't you believe that the threat that bin Laden posed won't truly be eliminated until he is found either dead or alive?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, as I say, we haven't heard much from him. And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I — I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him. I know he is on the run. I was concerned about him, when he had taken over a country. I was concerned about the fact that he was basically running Afghanistan and calling the shots for the Taliban."

Wikiquotes

I find the burning in effigy of any US president to be embarrassing. As previously posted, the current occupant of 1600 was supposed to have united the world (remember the Nobel?). Instead, the ashes of his likeness smolder in the streets of Pakistan.

I find the burning in effigy of any US president to be embarrassing. As previously posted, the current occupant of 1600 was supposed to have united the world (remember the Nobel?). Instead, the ashes of his likeness smolder in the streets of Pakistan.

The Pakistanis have burned every President in effigy in their streets for decades, Obama was not going to be exempt from that.

The relationship with Pakistan and the US has been FINO and only useful to augment the ideology of each side. It was bound to fall and it has. Neither respected or truly considered the other as an ally.

way to go demoncrats. way to go they hate our guts and you still have to send them billions of dollars.. outstanding.

They hate us but they love our cash & weapons. I think the Taxpayers have given them more than enough of both. It's time to get the hell out of there. We've won The Longest War. Nothing more to be gained over there. Lets bring our cash and our troops home. They deserve their Heroes Welcome. Lets give that to them.

The Pakistanis have burned every President in effigy in their streets for decades, Obama was not going to be exempt from that.

Wtf happened to "hope and change"? that was just bullshit wasn't it? and now you lefties have to eat the humble pie. made of crow.

Wtf happened to "hope and change"? that was just bullshit wasn't it? and now you lefties have to eat the humble pie. made of crow.
HG is a leftie?

Forum List

Back