Pakistan Hates Us

Demoncrats. Ho ho ho.

That's going on my Wall of Wise, WillowTree! So clever, so unique. Such a window into your soul.

Pakistan has cut off all supplies to the troops in Afghanistan and you demoncrats are still sending them billions of our dollars..way to go,, wasn't it obamie who was gonna win the hearts and minds over there??

Ah..so Pakistan just now started hating us? Wasn't the fact Osama Bin Laden was hiding there..give you a clue into the Pakistan mindset?

Ah..so Pakistan just now started hating us? Wasn't the fact Osama Bin Laden was hiding there..give you a clue into the Pakistan mindset?

The Pakistanis have hated the US for decades. The madrassas over there have been preaching firey anti American hatred since the 80's.

way to go demoncrats. way to go they hate our guts and you still have to send them billions of dollars.. outstanding.

BBC Documentary on Obama's Secret War Against Pakistan

Posted by Michael S. Rozeff on November 3, 2011 08:06 PM

The BBC has quite recently produced and aired a two-part documentary about Pakistan's support of the Taliban in Afghanistan and Obama's secret war against Pakistan. It is called Secret Pakistan. A partial summary of part 1 is here. Also see here. Part 1 is called Double Cross. Part 2 is called Backlash. A blurb on part 2 is here. The situations are complex. For example, Karzai recently said that in a war between Pakistan and the U.S., he'd have Afghanistan side with Pakistan. I haven't viewed this production, but I imagine it is quite interesting. I'd expect it has some biases that one can see through while providing facts of interest. Part 1 can be seen on youtube here."

way to go demoncrats. way to go they hate our guts and you still have to send them billions of dollars.. outstanding.

BBC Documentary on Obama's Secret War Against Pakistan

Posted by Michael S. Rozeff on November 3, 2011 08:06 PM

The BBC has quite recently produced and aired a two-part documentary about Pakistan's support of the Taliban in Afghanistan and Obama's secret war against Pakistan. It is called Secret Pakistan. A partial summary of part 1 is here. Also see here. Part 1 is called Double Cross. Part 2 is called Backlash. A blurb on part 2 is here. The situations are complex. For example, Karzai recently said that in a war between Pakistan and the U.S., he'd have Afghanistan side with Pakistan. I haven't viewed this production, but I imagine it is quite interesting. I'd expect it has some biases that one can see through while providing facts of interest. Part 1 can be seen on youtube here."

So, um, do we want it to be an exposed war? :confused:

Where is your source? Is there a link? :cuckoo:

Sources? Where Willow goes, she doesn't need sources...

(Uh oh...I feel a neg rep coming from that special little soul, WillowTree) :lol:

tumblr_l9ofytZjP61qb7unno1_500.gif

Last edited:

I thought the world was going to love us when Obama took office?

Yeah, me too. I also thought that Code Pink wanted to end the wars, and that the Democrats weren't racists, and that NOW actually supported the rights and respect of ALL women.

Wrong on all counts.:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back