Pacifism and the Left

Is that the only yes or no question you can answer, pussy? Do you think you can do it again, pussy? Did you major in being a pathetic, sniveling fucking pussy?

Is that the only yes or no question you can answer, pussy? Do you think you can do it again, pussy? Did you major in being a pathetic, sniveling fucking pussy?

again, I'm not impressed by people who grow 10 lbs balls when they are hiding behind an internet monitor.

Go act in real life the way you do here. Then let us know which hospital we send the "get well soon" card to.

again, I'm not impressed by people who grow 10 lbs balls when they are hiding behind an internet monitor.

Go act in real life the way you do here. Then let us know which hospital we send the "get well soon" card to.

In case you were wondering pussy, this approach is not effectively distracting from the FACT that you are acting like a fucking pussy right here right now. If you really are desperate for pain and humiliation in your personal life I'm sure you can find someone locally to take care of that for you, PUSSSY.

Yes, I do.

In PC's world, it means, "I want you to waste your time googling the names of all the established academics who condemn McCarthy, so I can then turn around and call them all communists and not like the guys who teach at Funditard U. where I go."

Not wasting my time.

"Not wasting my time."

Pretty much answers the question.....

So, that part you made up about me being 'thrown out of school'....

.....that was actually autobiographical?

Did you graduate from any?

Never mind answering that: you've been embarrassed enough.

University of Illinois, 1985. Where did you graduate from... This should be funny.

Here, you can sing along:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVsXseZJPg0]Columbia University Fight Song: Roar, Lion, Roar! - YouTube[/ame]

Let's look a prominent figure from history, for his view of Pacifism.

From a Hermann Goering interview, at Nuremberg:

Göring: Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood.

But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.

Gilbert: There is one difference. In a democracy, the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars.

Göring: Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.

It works the same way in any country.

...it sure does...

Hermann Göring - Wikiquote

Why, yes. Yes I did.

From third grade?

Be honest now...

Also did a bit of post graduate work, after being active duty military for six years.

That means you started into fourth grade, then?

See, you can die happy, you finally got me to answer a yes or no question. No doubt you are creaming your jeans right now.

Of course, the entire world is concerned with you....

In case you were wondering pussy, this approach is not effectively distracting from the FACT that you are acting like a fucking pussy right here right now. If you really are desperate for pain and humiliation in your personal life I'm sure you can find someone locally to take care of that for you, PUSSSY.

Guy, only person humilating himself here is you, dude.

You are a union idiot that works on an assembly line, so of course you don't believe I am more educated and experienced than you in military affairs.

My time in the military is beyond your time, dumbfuck.....so I don't need to use my dad's time. Plus, you probably topped off at E-3, add an O and a bunch of numbers to your rank for mine.

You're just a scumbag Nazi with your hatred of the Jews.....and a nut with your green energy comments.

Dumbfuck....

I know about our targets for nukes, I did that job early in my career....shut the fuck up.

Sure you did....

You go on and on about China having less nukes than us. How many nukes do they need to take out Honolulu or Los Angeles, eh dumbfuck? They have improved their space and missile technology to deliver those nukes today compared to 10 years ago, that is the fucking point.

And again, why would they nuke their best customers? while I think free trade was the ultimate in Republican Dumbass, whether or not they could get their nukes here is kind of unimportant if that wouldn't be in their best interest. They could do more damage by simply calling in the debt. That would wreck our economy without firing a shot.

Nope, live ina nice house and got a professional job and I'm more a wine drinker than a beer drinker, but to the point, guy. Fuck Israel. Fuck Saudi Arabia. Seriously.

Not that I think for a moment Iran would ever do that, because, frankly, for all your bogeyman shit, Iran has actually been far better behaved than we've been.

The only country that's ever used nukes on defenseless civilians? Oh, wait, that would be us.

Also....Shut the fuck up about your peon 11 years in the military, that was a blip for my dad and me.

Why are you taking credit for your Dad's service?

As for Syria, I know a lot more about it than you will ever know.

FYI....Russia is now sending ATTACK helicopters to Syria but of course you claim they're not causing trouble in the world.

Yawn, again, who cares? Those people have been killing each other for hundreds of years. They'll be killing each other hundreds of years from now. If we took the money we are pissing away on fighter planes and missiles and aircraft carriers and invested it into developing sustainable green energy, they'd be exactly what they were before they found out they had oil. Nothing.

You are a union idiot that works on an assembly line, so of course you don't believe I am more educated and experienced than you in military affairs.

My time in the military is beyond your time, dumbfuck.....so I don't need to use my dad's time. Plus, you probably topped off at E-3, add an O and a bunch of numbers to your rank for mine.

You're just a scumbag Nazi with your hatred of the Jews.....and a nut with your green energy comments.

No problem with Jews. I have a problem with Zionists. Sorry you can't see the difference.

Incidently got out at E-6, and I doubt you ever served.

Maybe you was a General like Joseph Smith.

d87_mr.jpg

I'm a general. God Said so!

Dumbfuck....

I know about our targets for nukes, I did that job early in my career....shut the fuck up.

Sure you did....

And again, why would they nuke their best customers? while I think free trade was the ultimate in Republican Dumbass, whether or not they could get their nukes here is kind of unimportant if that wouldn't be in their best interest. They could do more damage by simply calling in the debt. That would wreck our economy without firing a shot.

Nope, live ina nice house and got a professional job and I'm more a wine drinker than a beer drinker, but to the point, guy. Fuck Israel. Fuck Saudi Arabia. Seriously.

Not that I think for a moment Iran would ever do that, because, frankly, for all your bogeyman shit, Iran has actually been far better behaved than we've been.

The only country that's ever used nukes on defenseless civilians? Oh, wait, that would be us.

As for Syria, I know a lot more about it than you will ever know.

FYI....Russia is now sending ATTACK helicopters to Syria but of course you claim they're not causing trouble in the world.

Yawn, again, who cares? Those people have been killing each other for hundreds of years. They'll be killing each other hundreds of years from now. If we took the money we are pissing away on fighter planes and missiles and aircraft carriers and invested it into developing sustainable green energy, they'd be exactly what they were before they found out they had oil. Nothing.

another elitist officer, they are a dime a dozen in the military.

Sure you did....

another elitist officer, they are a dime a dozen in the military.

Do you think this fool was ever an officer? He's just not that intelligent.

Why, yes. Yes I did. .

Look at that, you did it! You answered a yes or no question! You'll be ready for big-boy pants soon. Now that we know you can answer yes or no questions you have no excuse for not doing so.
We will leave aside for how it reflects on the university that they would graduate a drooling moron like you...

You're the one who can't read past one sentence in a response...

And you have serious anger management issues, seriously. If I knew you in real life, I'd recommend you get help.

You noticed that too! When its someone like this, the best way to deal it is the ignore feature since nothing of value is ever added.

E-6.....wow. :eusa_whistle:

I was an E-3 when I was a cadet before pinning on O-1.

You're a closet Nazi, you hate the Jews so shut the fuck up.

Oh, you're still claiming Russia isn't a world problem when they were going to send ATTACK helicopters to help Assad kill more Syrians. :cuckoo:

No problem with Jews. I have a problem with Zionists. Sorry you can't see the difference.

Incidently got out at E-6, and I doubt you ever served.

Maybe you was a General like Joseph Smith.

d87_mr.jpg

I'm a general. God Said so!

Guy, only person humilating himself here is you, dude.

Is it "guy" or "dude"? Pick one way of making yourself sound like a dim-witted teenager.

E-6.....wow. :eusa_whistle:

I was an E-3 when I was a cadet before pinning on O-1.

You're a closet Nazi, you hate the Jews so shut the fuck up.

Oh, you're still claiming Russia isn't a world problem when they were going to send ATTACK helicopters to help Assad kill more Syrians. :cuckoo:

Guy, you aren't going to convince me that anyone was ever dumb enough to give you a commission... not even in the reserves...

ROTC. Where all the worthless officers came from. It's like that Benny Hill skit where you had teh guy who couldn't do anything right and they sent him to officer school.

So now you are concerned with dead Syrians? Really? So if Obama intervenes, will you support him? Somehow, I doubt it.

My view. We don't get involved on ANY side over there. These fucks have been killing each other for hundreds of years. They'll still be killing each other hundreds of years from now. We need to stop sticking our dicks into the hornets' nest and whining about how we got stung.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back