OWS throws bombs at the Whitehouse

God forbid there are disingenuous statement regarding a bunch of unemployed, filthy scumbags.

THAT is also a disingenuous statement. 70% of Occupy people are employed (compared to 56% of Tea Party participants, by the way). Of the remaining 30%, most are students.

God forbid there are disingenuous statement regarding a bunch of unemployed, filthy scumbags.

THAT is also a disingenuous statement. 70% of Occupy people are employed (compared to 56% of Tea Party participants, by the way). Of the remaining 30%, most are students.

I read the rant and my BS detector went off.
Then I looked at who posted it for confirmation.

HorseShit...
When Obama invades Iran and WWIII begins, the draft will be reinstated, OWS asswipes and people like you - will in fact be employed - by the United States Marine Corps.

Enjoy your tour(s) of duty, asswipe.

Last edited:

The tea partiers are mostly retired folks. A college student should be focusing on his studies or career rather than bitching about someone else's income.

I like how the left is avoiding the ACTUAL STORY and instead focusing on a thread title.

Great job guys! Your so predictable.

My first two sentences in this thread commented on the story. Nothing else to be said for it.

I like how the left is avoiding the ACTUAL STORY and instead focusing on a thread title.

The actual story isn't much of a story, which is probably why the NY Post devoted only a paragraph to it. So one of the protesters tossed a smoke bomb onto the White House grounds. Big deal.

There, I've dealt with the "actual story." Happy now?

The NY Post is a rag mag of similar stature to that of the Enquirer. Here in NYC, we just call it "the Post". As its information is usually just that and nothing more.

Last edited:

The actual story isn't much of a story, which is probably why the NY Post devoted only a paragraph to it. So one of the protesters tossed a smoke bomb onto the White House grounds. Big deal.

Here's another story for ya....

Occupy Wall Street Almost Broke - With camp gone, so are donations

Why are they broke? Because their agenda is such bullshit NO ONE is donating.

You don't toss smoke bombs onto the White House grounds, you stupid fuck. Are you too dense to realize this? Why don't' you go try it and see how long it takes for four Secret Service agents to pummel you and kick your nuts in.

I suspect if this was a tea party person at a tea party protest the networks would break into regular coverage and proclaim the whitehouse has been attacked. Then every lefty on here would be up in arms.

HorseShit...

» Get a What? A Job? 70% of Occupy Wall Streeters are Employed, Compared to 56% of Tea Partiers

No, it's not bullshit.

When Obama invades Iran and WWIII begins, the draft will be reinstated, OWS asswipes and people like you - will in fact be employed - by the United States Marine Corps.

LOL I think we can beat Iran, if it comes to that, without drafting people my age. You, though, maybe better watch your ass, junior. :tongue:

HorseShit...

» Get a What? A Job? 70% of Occupy Wall Streeters are Employed, Compared to 56% of Tea Partiers

No, it's not bullshit.

LOL I think we can beat Iran, if it comes to that, without drafting people my age. You, though, maybe better watch your ass, junior. :tongue:

:lmao: needs more salt................

You don't toss smoke bombs onto the White House grounds,

Why not? Just 'cause it's against the law? Are you that clueless about the concept of civil disobedience?

Why don't' you go try it and see how long it takes for four Secret Service agents to pummel you and kick your nuts in.

Apparently whoever did this got away with it. No arrests were made.

HorseShit...

No, it's not bullshit.

Already served my country dumb fuck.

If the tea party did this . OMG The left would be saying see we told you they are terrorist.. But because its the OWS its no big deal..Give me a break!

Pretty much all (100%) of Warrior's posts are distasteful and ass-holish. He should be on everyone's ignore list same as Mr. Shaman's spamming assed self, USARMYRETIRED's spamming assed self, etc.

Forum List

Back