OWS throws bombs at the Whitehouse

God forbid there are disingenuous statement regarding a bunch of unemployed, filthy scumbags.

THAT is also a disingenuous statement. 70% of Occupy people are employed (compared to 56% of Tea Party participants, by the way). Of the remaining 30%, most are students.

I read the rant and my BS detector went off.
Then I looked at who posted it for confirmation.

Got the same thing. There's a REASON why TEA Party rallies are on weekends and the OWS can protest 7 days a week for months and it's not great union vacation packages.

God forbid there are disingenuous statement regarding a bunch of unemployed, filthy scumbags.

THAT is also a disingenuous statement. 70% of Occupy people are employed (compared to 56% of Tea Party participants, by the way). Of the remaining 30%, most are students.

Pulled them numbers out of your ass?

Ernie, don't be such a dick all the time. He linked the numbers a few posts later. jeebus

I can find the same information on a lot of other sites most days, and there was a link to the research at the site I linked. (Many sites are blacked out today as a protest so I can't link them.) Ernie is just making stupid excuses for continuing to believe a lame-ass stereotype when it has been disproven.

Most Occupy people have jobs, 70% compared to 56% of Tea Partiers. Both those stats are misleading. Most of the 30% of Occupiers who don't have jobs are students, and therefore not "unemployed" properly so called. Most of the 44% of Tea Partiers who don't have jobs are retired, and therefore not "unemployed" properly so called.

People need to stop believing talk-radio propaganda.

You support their behavior so I'm trolling. Classic

You making shit up like I support that behavior is definitely trolling.

The op is factual. You can't prove otherwise. YOU are trolling.

The OP is sensationalism -> which is a tool of trolling. Pointing out said sensationalism is not "trolling," it's brevity.

Throwing a smoke bomb is not comparable to Weather Underground activities. Throwing a smoke bomb is more closely related to Little Leaguer activities. Boy Scout shit.

Keeping it real doesn't hurt anybody dude, this thread is definitely trollish.

You support their behavior so I'm trolling. Classic

I didn't say the OP wasn't factual.

My point is that by trying to draw a comparison of a smoke bomb to a bomb that can kill people simply because they both contain the word "bomb" in the name is trolling.

Very transparent trolling at that.

My point is that by trying to draw a comparison of a smoke bomb to a bomb that can kill people simply because they both contain the word "bomb" in the name is trolling.

I didn't draw that conclusion nor imply it, you did that all by yourself.

Oh, and let's not forget the chemical bomb(as the media called it) that ows screwed up while making then you all made numerous threads about a righty throwing it into the camp.

Hypocrisy is a bitch.

I thouight you had integrity, dude. Seriously, you didn't imply it?

"Ahhh memories of the good old days with Ayers."

^ tell us what you were implying then.

Uh huh

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrre you didn't.

Ahhh memories of the good old days with Ayers.

What kind of bombs did the Weathermen use?

I thouight you had integrity, dude. Seriously, you didn't imply it?

"Ahhh memories of the good old days with Ayers."

^ tell us what you were implying then.

Hyperbole

Oh, and let's not forget the chemical bomb(as the media called it) that ows screwed up while making then you all made numerous threads about a righty throwing it into the camp.

Hypocrisy is a bitch.

I don't even know what you are talking about.

Post link to a thread I started about whatever it is you are talking about. I'll even accept a post of mine commenting on it.

hummm, strangely I feel a bit more respect for the OWS folks now.:lol:

not that I condone violence etc. and attacking even the symbol of the Pres. and the US ala the WH, BUT at least they are in the right zip code ;) and a whole lot closer to who really 'fucked' them over.

Forum List

Back