Over-population - When does it get taken seriously

The world will be in 'peril' of what?

The world will not be in peril - it simply means that at some point the death rate is going to catch up to the birth rate when resources become strained to that point. It will suck, that is for sure, but it will maintain that reality until technology reaches a point that access to resources can once again expand

And there won't be any migration or immigration problem or fresh water shortages, or wars...

nope, just keep pumping out kids, and everything will be fine....

You have the same IQ as those stowaway snakes...
Who said there would not be shortages or war?

For someone claiming that others have low IQ you do not seem to be able to read.

I read somewhere a while back that the entire population of the world could fit inside the state of Texas. I did the math and it adds up to slightly more than the population density of NYC. I don't think there will be an issue with a world population of 20 billion but, we will have to do things that both Conservatives and Liberals loath. GMO's will be needed to feed the population and a massive Government welfare/police state. Sounds like a dystopian nightmare for all but it can be done.

My position on abortion is to keep it legal. I am actually for taking Planned Parenthood off the taxpayer dole - the true libertarian in me.

In the end, the math equation is undeniable. Whether humans are aborted or shot, there must be death in the future for some to survive if we keep the current birth rate steady. That has to come down now...
It isn't the whites who have jacked up birth rates...

By the turn of the century the world will be at 11 billion people! If it goes unfettered we will be at 20 billion within hr 1st quarter of 2100.

Limpdick liberals in the west say fuck it I won't have kids, but they are already doing that. The explosion consistently comes from the 3rd world cough cough Hispanic, Blacks Africans, Arabs and non-Chinese, Korean or Japanese Asians!

It will be scary. We won't be around for it, but our children will see the beginning of it and grand children will live it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Perhaps it is time for republicans to stop being against abortion, eh?

Red herring. The unnatural population growth is happening in the 3rd world.

Despite the rhetoric abortion is in no danger of going away.

You really need to get out more, bubble boy

How Trump signed a global death warrant for women
With one devastating flourish of the presidential pen, worldwide progress on family planning, population growth and reproductive rights was swept away. Now some of the world’s poorest women must count the cost

Six months ago, one powerful white man in the White House, watched by seven more, signed a piece of paper that will prevent millions of women around the world from deciding what they can and can’t do with their own bodies.

In that moment, on his very first Monday morning in office, Donald Trump effectively signed the death warrants of thousands of women. He reversed global progress on contraception, family planning, unsustainable population growth and reproductive rights. His executive order even has implications for the battle against HIV, tuberculosis and malaria.

Rarely can the presidential pen have been flourished to such devastating effect. The policy it reintroduced will shut health clinics in Uganda and HIV programmes in Mozambique; it will compel women from Nepal to Namibia to seek out deadly back-street abortions.

“It is an unprecedented attack on women’s rights – it goes much deeper than abortion,” said Ulla Müller, president and CEO of EngenderHealth, a leading advocacy organisation.

The order reinstated the Mexico City policy (so called because it was first signed at the International Conference of Population in Mexico City, in 1984). Under this policy, any NGO outside the US seeking American funding for family planning has to pledge it will not carry out abortions anywhere in the world, even with its own money. Such organisations must agree not to talk to women about a termination, nor lobby governments to liberalise their policy on abortion.

How Trump signed a global death warrant for women | Sarah Boseley
Last time I checked; Trump was President of the US, not the world. Its not my job as an American to fund 3rd worlders abortions.

By the turn of the century the world will be at 11 billion people! If it goes unfettered we will be at 20 billion within hr 1st quarter of 2100.

Limpdick liberals in the west say fuck it I won't have kids, but they are already doing that. The explosion consistently comes from the 3rd world cough cough Hispanic, Blacks Africans, Arabs and non-Chinese, Korean or Japanese Asians!

It will be scary. We won't be around for it, but our children will see the beginning of it and grand children will live it.

Actually population increases come from POORER people who see children as their retirement fund. China is changing, it's got rid of the one child policy, the population will go through a massive increase, but then it will drop after that as people become richer, more selfish and don't have the current generation of parents pushing them into marriage at a young age and kids straight after that.

But India is a problem, it's not growing much, Africa is always a problem and they're trying to escape the problem into Europe.

I read somewhere a while back that the entire population of the world could fit inside the state of Texas. I did the math and it adds up to slightly more than the population density of NYC. I don't think there will be an issue with a world population of 20 billion but, we will have to do things that both Conservatives and Liberals loath. GMO's will be needed to feed the population and a massive Government welfare/police state. Sounds like a dystopian nightmare for all but it can be done.

the problem with that is that much of the earth's surface is uninhabitable. There are aleady too many humans on our planet. War, disease, and famine used to limit the human population, but we have found ways to stop these

today is only Sub-Saharan Africa (and A-stan) bombing out planet with poor kids . if Bono wants to help he has to give them the condoms instead ...

ps Korean or Japanese Asians , you must be joking , right?

Perhaps it is time for republicans to stop being against abortion, eh?

Red herring. The unnatural population growth is happening in the 3rd world.

Despite the rhetoric abortion is in no danger of going away.

You really need to get out more, bubble boy

How Trump signed a global death warrant for women
With one devastating flourish of the presidential pen, worldwide progress on family planning, population growth and reproductive rights was swept away. Now some of the world’s poorest women must count the cost

Six months ago, one powerful white man in the White House, watched by seven more, signed a piece of paper that will prevent millions of women around the world from deciding what they can and can’t do with their own bodies.

In that moment, on his very first Monday morning in office, Donald Trump effectively signed the death warrants of thousands of women. He reversed global progress on contraception, family planning, unsustainable population growth and reproductive rights. His executive order even has implications for the battle against HIV, tuberculosis and malaria.

Rarely can the presidential pen have been flourished to such devastating effect. The policy it reintroduced will shut health clinics in Uganda and HIV programmes in Mozambique; it will compel women from Nepal to Namibia to seek out deadly back-street abortions.

“It is an unprecedented attack on women’s rights – it goes much deeper than abortion,” said Ulla Müller, president and CEO of EngenderHealth, a leading advocacy organisation.

The order reinstated the Mexico City policy (so called because it was first signed at the International Conference of Population in Mexico City, in 1984). Under this policy, any NGO outside the US seeking American funding for family planning has to pledge it will not carry out abortions anywhere in the world, even with its own money. Such organisations must agree not to talk to women about a termination, nor lobby governments to liberalise their policy on abortion.

How Trump signed a global death warrant for women | Sarah Boseley

Blow me homo! You libs can blame everything on Trump, but not on this one

today is only Sub-Saharan Africa (and A-stan) bombing out planet with poor kids . if Bono wants to help he has to give them the condoms instead ...

ps Korean or Japanese Asians , you must be joking , right?

Meaning other Asian groups other than Chinese, Japanese and Koreans! I guess that went over your head.

Oh, it is currently being taken seriously by the NWO Global Elites. They have a plan. Many humans are to be culled in the coming years. It's in the works.

Plan-B.jpg

If we can put fluoride in the water…. why not?

We just need to quit being the World Police and let war take its course. Population numbers would get back under control quickly.

Plan-B.jpg

If we can put fluoride in the water…. why not?

Oh, it is currently being taken seriously by the NWO Global Elites. They have a plan. Many humans are to be culled in the coming years. It's in the works.

So we have 3 solutions:
(1) Culling of the population by elitist
(2) Poison the population
(3) Allow war and genocide go unabated across the globe!

Stellar solutions

Forum List

Back