Hillary Ready For Another Go?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Her ghost-written book already in the dollar bins, her latest tour is really about money.....$125 to see her, $250 to shake her sweaty, swollen hand. With a deep-state fixer still in the FBI, none of her State Dept. treachery can be exposed just yet so why not? Is Hillary running again? From what you may ask...the past? the bathtub? the stigma of being a loser? Or maybe she just needs something to do between drinking binges.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

GRFH1.gif

Her ghost-written book already in the dollar bins, her latest tour is really about money.....$125 to see her, $250 to shake her sweaty, swollen hand. With a deep-state fixer still in the FBI, none of her State Dept. treachery can be exposed just yet so why not? Is Hillary running again? From what you may ask...the past? the bathtub? the stigma of being a loser? Or maybe she just needs something to do between drinking binges.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

GRFH1.gif
Can't imagine anyone would back her, even if she were self-centered enough to run.

The Dems are currently focused on Kamala Harris, anyway. The party needs new blood, stat.

These "Is Hillary going to run for (fill in the blank)?" topics are symptoms of withdrawal. The hacks spent so many years working up their fear and anger toward Hillary, they have become addicted and have a secret desire for her to stick around so they can keep masturbating.

Last edited:
These "Is Hillary going to run for (fill in the blank)?" topics are symptoms of withdrawal. The hacks spent so many years working up their fear and anger toward Hillary, they have become addicted and have a secret desire for her to stick around so they can keep masturbating.

The bitch put out a book and is all over the news.

If she would go the fuck away,I would stop talking about her.

If everyone stopped talking about her, she would go away.

That's how it works with trolls. But no one ever seems to figure that out.

Besides, she didn't mention running for anything. That's a masturbation fantasy of people who are addicted to her.

View attachment 146842

This ^ book would be a bestseller.

Holy shit, that photoshop is hilarious.

$250 to touch Hillary?

How much did Bill pay?

Find the answer in the following joke:

Question: Mr. Clinton, what do you usually say to your wife after sex?
Answer: Darling, I'll be home in about 20 minutes.

Who is Chelsea's father? It's not Bill, that's for sure.

Bill is very inconsistent on where he likes to shoot his semen.

Monica wasn't exactly Gennifer Flowers.

Speaking of which, what happened to the dozen women who appeared the week before the election and claimed Trump raped them?

Can't imagine anyone would back her, even if she were self-centered enough to run.

The Dems are currently focused on Kamala Harris, anyway. The party needs new blood, stat.

What's Kamala known for other than making an ass of herself in committee hearings?

She beat Bernie AND Trump, Dems would be fools not to run her again in 2020 and 24 in the unlikely event she fails to defeat Trump, or whoever is President in 2020

Besides, she didn't mention running for anything. That's a masturbation fantasy of people who are addicted to her.

Sorry, buddy. She didn't write this book because I talk about her on this message board.

You're not truly this stupid, are you?

Maybe you should buy her audiobook.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0721QWPTS/?tag=ff0d01-20

Sorry, buddy. She didn't write this book because I talk about her on this message board.

She didn't mention running for anything.

So read my first post in this topic again and do your best to try to comprehend.

She beat Bernie AND Trump, Dems would be fools not to run her again in 2020 and 24 in the unlikely event she fails to defeat Trump, or whoever is President in 2020

A Rat judge threw out Bernie's lawsuit when the DNC argued they weren't required to be impartial.
lol.gif

Colon Anus' avatar and sig:

53683.jpg
DEkOW8kUwAEZj9v.jpg:large

:badgrin:

She didn't mention running for anything.

So read my first post in this topic again and do your best to try to comprehend.

I shouldn't have gotten personal, but Hillary is trying to help the Dems in the midterms. She is a political beast, as most of D.C. Is.

She doesn't fart without the smell being focus grouped.

Colon Anus' avatar and sig:

53683.jpg
DEkOW8kUwAEZj9v.jpg:large

:badgrin:

Absolutely, I love taunting the evil twat. I hope she reads every single one of my posts...I just hope she doesn't Seth Rich me...because she easily could. She murders her perceived threats the way she murders pills and vodka.

Absolutely, I love taunting the evil twat. I hope she reads every single one of my posts...I just hope she doesn't Seth Rich me...because she easily could. She murders her perceived threats the way she murders pills and vodka.

Hey Amigo...now you're spamming my thread.

Forum List

Back