Over-population - When does it get taken seriously

I'm only kidding about the Mars stuff, but I do find it interesting how seriously certain people are taking the idea, guys like Elon Musk and others. Do they know something we don't?

At the rate we're going with our population, the numbers will exceed available food resources eventually.
We're gonna need LOTS of rockets too!

Perhaps trump will invent coal-fired rockets

Powered by KFC grease...

I'm only kidding about the Mars stuff, but I do find it interesting how seriously certain people are taking the idea, guys like Elon Musk and others. Do they know something we don't?

At the rate we're going with our population, the numbers will exceed available food resources eventually.
We're gonna need LOTS of rockets too!

Perhaps trump will invent coal-fired rockets

Now that's MAGA in action!

My position on abortion is to keep it legal. I am actually for taking Planned Parenthood off the taxpayer dole - the true libertarian in me.

In the end, the math equation is undeniable. Whether humans are aborted or shot, there must be death in the future for some to survive if we keep the current birth rate steady. That has to come down now...

My position on abortion is to keep it legal. I am actually for taking Planned Parenthood off the taxpayer dole - the true libertarian in me.

In the end, the math equation is undeniable. Whether humans are aborted or shot, there must be death in the future for some to survive if we keep the current birth rate steady. That has to come down now...
It costs a LOT to keep people alive

Death Panels!

or just make doctors illegal

Unless we can dislodge a moon like Titan or Europa and smash it into Mars, we really have no other options in our solar system, and we need to focus on getting to another star and stop pretending Mars "works" when it doesn't.

Well I've heard options for Mars. Everything from nukes to magnetic shields.

The problem with interstellar travel is a LOT more complicated than Mars. Because then we are talking about either FTL travel or cryo freezing travelers... Things that are a lot further away than our problems with Mars.

The population will figure out it's saturation point on Earth. At some point there won't be enough resources to live and people will die off and keep the population at a max level. That will be a very very shitty time for sure.

The other "solution" would be pandemics or extinction level events. Meteors, sickness, etc, something that naturally reduces the population (or unnatural like a nuclear war).

Moron.

Earth has about 20% of its surface as "habitable land" regardless of the amount of ice it has.... ice melts, water rises, land disappears under water...

By the turn of the century the world will be at 11 billion people! If it goes unfettered we will be at 20 billion within hr 1st quarter of 2100.

Limpdick liberals in the west say fuck it I won't have kids, but they are already doing that. The explosion consistently comes from the 3rd world cough cough Hispanic, Blacks Africans, Arabs and non-Chinese, Korean or Japanese Asians!

It will be scary. We won't be around for it, but our children will see the beginning of it and grand children will live it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Perhaps it is time for republicans to stop being against abortion, eh?
Sure, it may also be time to extend "abortion" to children under 12 if the mother so desires.

How are the tens of millions of 300 pound white Americans going to get the necessary amount of hot dogs they need to maintain weight if the gooks and ******* keep having kids?!

Better question, where are all the monkeys from Africa going to flee to in order to escape their horrendous lives when they turn Europe and the US into 3rd world shitholes

It was okay when the Irish were breeding like rabbits and came here. No way we can let the darkies in!

Red herring buddy. First the threat of over population is very close. Second you are talking about an island of a few million to a continent of over a billion. Third the reason the world won't tackle over population is because the problem lies in the 3rd world and no one wants to be called a racist

By the turn of the century the world will be at 11 billion people! If it goes unfettered we will be at 20 billion within hr 1st quarter of 2100.

Limpdick liberals in the west say fuck it I won't have kids, but they are already doing that. The explosion consistently comes from the 3rd world cough cough Hispanic, Blacks Africans, Arabs and non-Chinese, Korean or Japanese Asians!

It will be scary. We won't be around for it, but our children will see the beginning of it and grand children will live it.

Soooo...when you said "over-population", you were actually dog whistling "there's too many fucking darkies!"

No I mean when we get to 20 million people by the middle of the next century the world will be in peril.

But to answer your red herring the problem
lies in the 3rd world.

Perhaps it is time for republicans to stop being against abortion, eh?

Red herring. The unnatural population growth is happening in the 3rd world.

Despite the rhetoric abortion is in no danger of going away.

That's your real "hockey stick".

world-population-0-to-2011.png

Yes and very scary

Soooo...when you said "over-population", you were actually dog whistling "there's too many fucking darkies!"

No I mean when we get to 20 million people by the middle of the next century the world will be in peril.

But to answer your red herring the problem
lies in the 3rd world.

I'm sure you meant 20 billion, not 20 million.

Projecting world population out a century is a fool's errand.

As countries become more prosperous, their birth rates drop.

Back in the 60s, there was a hugely popular book called The Population Bomb. It said we'd have mass starvation in the 70s and 80s. The Erlichs made a shitload of end of the world predictions, none of which came to pass.

Forum List

Back