Over a Million Died in Vietnam for Nothing

And to think conservatives went so far as to shoot down those dirty liberal hippie war protesters. Now you agree with them.

The Communist aggressors invaded in order to spread their glorious Communist beliefs upon others. 40 years later, the Vietnamese people are the highest ranking believers of a free market on the planet.

One of the greatest tragic comedies in world history.
View attachment 73768

Communist Vietnam just adores global capitalism—and it’s easy to see why
Read the Pentagon Papers or David Halberstam`s The Best And The Brightest and then repost. That way you won`t sound like such a fool.
What in the he'll do they have to do with the Comminists invading in order to force millions under their red thumb?

Grow a brain cell.
The Vietnamese invaded Vietnam. Again, I urge you to read something.
Moron doesn't know what a sovereign nation is.

"Over a Million Died in Vietnam for Nothing"

And conservatives and republicans have failed to learn this lesson from history, where most on the right seek to make the same mistake in the ME, with the same tragic results.
Shitforbrains thinks JFK and Johnson were Republicans.
Probably thinks Nixon was a Democrat when he withdrew our troops.

Well in your article for one they are still in the honeymoon phase

Of course, capitalism is always easier to love during an economic expansion

Problem is instead of the government providing, the wealthy do, and the wealthy are greedy, the US is a developed country which has become plutocratic. Vietnam will also in due time, once the few elitist rule all and dictate and buy those in power , will see what happens when the poor in their country become even more poor and the rich , richer.

Yes...the government believes that taxing you at 50% in state, local and federal taxes while you are alive is fine....and then coming back in for another 25-50% after you die.......and those who actually make the money by working for it are the greedy ones?

Please...do some thinking before you post.

That is how the US grew, look at the taxes of the rich since the 1900's.

^ trained to believe the Federal government is the US economy

The Communist aggressors invaded in order to spread their glorious Communist beliefs upon others. 40 years later, the Vietnamese people are the highest ranking believers of a free market on the planet.

One of the greatest tragic comedies in world history.
View attachment 73768

Communist Vietnam just adores global capitalism—and it’s easy to see why
Read the Pentagon Papers or David Halberstam`s The Best And The Brightest and then repost. That way you won`t sound like such a fool.
What in the he'll do they have to do with the Comminists invading in order to force millions under their red thumb?

Grow a brain cell.
The Vietnamese invaded Vietnam. Again, I urge you to read something.
Moron doesn't know what a sovereign nation is.
Moron keeps making shit up to cover his ignorance.

And conservatives and republicans have failed to learn this lesson from history, where most on the right seek to make the same mistake in the ME, with the same tragic results.
Shitforbrains thinks JFK and Johnson were Republicans.
Probably thinks Nixon was a Democrat when he withdrew our troops.
Shitforbrains is a one trick pony.

it was the dnc that sent us there fucknut and the dnc that set policy

you really are ignorant beyond reason
What's ignorant is the rw's conveniently forgot the reason we went to war in vietnam.
To stop the perceived spread threat of communism.
That effort was supported by the right through 3 administrations it was not nixon who ended that war .
It was a majority of the American people.

What's ignorant is the rw's conveniently forgot the reason we went to war in vietnam.
That effort was supported by the right through 3 administrations it was not nixon who ended that war .
We went to war b/c leftist wanted to prove how tough they were.

no other reason.

VN is a tiny country that none of us could name if not for the war there.

no other reason.

See folks that's how rationalize!
Disregard history and make shit up.

no other reason.

and yet we lost, using leftist patty cake rules.

sucks to be a leftist, least that's what I heard.

leftist like getting Americans killed to boost them up and support thier fucked ideals.

historical fact

no other reason.

leftist like getting Americans killed to boost them up and support thier fucked ideals.

historical fact
Nothing you just posted is fact, incredibly ignorant though but then again ignorance and stupidity are hallmarks of conservatism.

no other reason.

historical fact
Nothing you just posted is fact, incredibly ignorant though but then again ignorance and stupidity are hallmarks of conservatism.

Daws, I would not waste time trying to educate Thumbs. he seems to be visiting an alternative universe while licking LSD off stamps, or something.....

no other reason.

historical fact
wilson sent us to die in WW1 to force us from isolation
fdr sent us to die in WW2 to save the economy
sent by another (D) to korea (to drunk to look it up) b/c you created a cold war with Russia
and then jfk sent us to die in vn to fight ussr in another proxy war

millions of Americans dead, b/c filth like you are that fucking dumb.

It's shocking how fucking ignorant you chose to be.

just kidding, I know leftist like being ignorant, it's like a game, with high scores and shit.

no other reason.

historical fact

Daws, I would not waste time trying to educate Thumbs. he seems to be visiting an alternative universe while licking LSD off stamps, or something.....
You have no relation to reality, the closest you get is when you fall and it hurts.

no other reason.

historical fact

I was gonna say wormwood. .

no other reason.

historical fact

I'm pretty sure that his next claim is that the liberal students in Kent committed suicide to frame the National guardsmen......

no other reason.

historical fact
wilson sent us to die in WW1 to force us from isolation
fdr sent us to die in WW2 to save the economy
sent by another (D) to korea (to drunk to look it up) b/c you created a cold war with Russia
and then jfk sent us to die in vn to fight ussr in another proxy war

millions of Americans dead, b/c filth like you are that fucking dumb.

It's shocking how fucking ignorant you chose to be.

just kidding, I know leftist like being ignorant, it's like a game, with high scores and shit.
More bullshit revisionist hysteria.
Wear that I'm a willfully ignorant asshole badge with pride.

historical fact

I'm pretty sure that his next claim is that the liberal students in Kent committed suicide to frame the National guardsmen......
Or the left incinerated 50,000 people in Nagasaki.

Forum List

Back