Over a Million Died in Vietnam for Nothing

Who could take higher moral ground on someone who does not care about the enslavement of millions of people?

How do you know whether I care or not about something?
Your outragious lies saying the South Vietnamese kicked the US out.
I suppose in college they told you these people were trying to kick out the last helo.
View attachment 74314

Oh sure, the US just though one fine day that they'd rather be somewhere else.

I didn't say the "South Vietnamese kicked the US out", I said the Vietnamese kicked the US out. Jeez
I will give you the benefit of doubt and just say you're ignorant.
Go do your homework on the Paris Peace Accords and stop displaying your ignorance.

Or, how about this. I can't be bothered with this crap level of "debate", I'm out, come back when you're willing to do this properly.
Please come back educated and stop posting falsehoods as fact.

Where were North and South Vietnam in 1943?
What was going on in 1943? Slaves of the Japanese empire.
Actually, there was no 'North' and 'South' Vietnam. France called its colony Indochina, and the term was used internationally. For the Vietnamese it was Vietnam. France, Japan and the U.S. all tried to impose their order on the area. All failed. The Vietnamese resolved it, and would have done so with much less turmoil if left to themselves, including Chinese influence.
In 1943 it was the Japanese Empire, dufus. And they didn't leave because of the Vietnamese.
Didn't see the post by 'dufus'. The post you quote does not say anything about the Empire, nor under what conditions its control ended.
Your ignorance of what was going on in 1943 Southeast Asia is mind boggling.
Your ignorance of how to converse is evident. What would you like me to tell you about the epoch?

How do you know whether I care or not about something?
I suppose in college they told you these people were trying to kick out the last helo.
View attachment 74314

I didn't say the "South Vietnamese kicked the US out", I said the Vietnamese kicked the US out. Jeez
Go do your homework on the Paris Peace Accords and stop displaying your ignorance.

Or, how about this. I can't be bothered with this crap level of "debate", I'm out, come back when you're willing to do this properly.

So, you want to play the "i'll have the last word game then", well, I'm winning it, nanananananana!

View attachment 74314

So, you want to play the "i'll have the last word game then", well, I'm winning it, nanananananana!
Please come back educated as well as no longer suffering from butt hurt.

What was going on in 1943? Slaves of the Japanese empire.
Actually, there was no 'North' and 'South' Vietnam. France called its colony Indochina, and the term was used internationally. For the Vietnamese it was Vietnam. France, Japan and the U.S. all tried to impose their order on the area. All failed. The Vietnamese resolved it, and would have done so with much less turmoil if left to themselves, including Chinese influence.
In 1943 it was the Japanese Empire, dufus. And they didn't leave because of the Vietnamese.
Didn't see the post by 'dufus'. The post you quote does not say anything about the Empire, nor under what conditions its control ended.
Your ignorance of what was going on in 1943 Southeast Asia is mind boggling.
Your ignorance of how to converse is evident. What would you like me to tell you about the epoch?
Go back to post #1 and read it slowly.

The Communist aggressors invaded in order to spread their glorious Communist beliefs upon others. 40 years later, the Vietnamese people are the highest ranking believers of a free market on the planet.
The only invasion of South Vietnam was done by capitalists, and they are responsible for all the deaths in south east Asia starting in Korea and ending in Cambodia.

"In 1962, the United States attacked South Vietnam. In that year, President John F. Kennedy sent the U.S. Air Force to attack rural South Vietnam, where more than 80 percent of the population lived.

"This was part of a program intended to drive several million people into concentration camps (called 'strategic hamlets') where they would be surrounded by barbed wire and armed guards.

"This would 'protect' these people from the guerrillas whom, we conceded, they were largely supporting.

"The direct U.S. attack against South Vietnam followed our support for the French attempt to reconquer their former colony, our disruption of the 1954 'peace process,' and a terrorist war against the South Vietnamese population.

"This terror had already left some 75,000 dead while evoking domestic resistance, supported from the northern half of the country after 1959, that threatened to bring down the regime that the U.S. had established.

"In the following years, the U.S. continued to resist every attempt at peaceful settlement, and in 1964 began to plan the ground invasion of South Vietnam.

"The land assault took place in early 1965, accompanied by the bombing of North Vietnam and an intensification of the bombing of the south, at triple the level of the more publicized bombing of the north.

"The U.S. also extended the war to Laos and Cambodia."
Invasion Newspeak: U.S. & USSR

You are quite fucking insane.

As is Comrade Chomsky.

Do you know more about Vietnam than Chomsky?

Chomsky is a fraud. What he "knows" is fabricated from whole cloth

"For the past 25 years I have been searching to find some reference in mainstream journalism or scholarship to a U.S. invasion of South Vietnam, or U.S. aggression in Indochina — without success. Instead I find a U.S. defense of South Vietnam against terrorists supported from outside (namely, from Vietnam), a defense that was unwise, the doves maintain."
Are you naive enough the believe in the "US defense of South Vietnam?"

Chomsky is a liar and a fraud who fabricates revisionist history to promote Communism.

The Communist aggressors invaded in order to spread their glorious Communist beliefs upon others. 40 years later, the Vietnamese people are the highest ranking believers of a free market on the planet.
The only invasion of South Vietnam was done by capitalists, and they are responsible for all the deaths in south east Asia starting in Korea and ending in Cambodia.

"In 1962, the United States attacked South Vietnam. In that year, President John F. Kennedy sent the U.S. Air Force to attack rural South Vietnam, where more than 80 percent of the population lived.

"This was part of a program intended to drive several million people into concentration camps (called 'strategic hamlets') where they would be surrounded by barbed wire and armed guards.

"This would 'protect' these people from the guerrillas whom, we conceded, they were largely supporting.

"The direct U.S. attack against South Vietnam followed our support for the French attempt to reconquer their former colony, our disruption of the 1954 'peace process,' and a terrorist war against the South Vietnamese population.

"This terror had already left some 75,000 dead while evoking domestic resistance, supported from the northern half of the country after 1959, that threatened to bring down the regime that the U.S. had established.

"In the following years, the U.S. continued to resist every attempt at peaceful settlement, and in 1964 began to plan the ground invasion of South Vietnam.

"The land assault took place in early 1965, accompanied by the bombing of North Vietnam and an intensification of the bombing of the south, at triple the level of the more publicized bombing of the north.

"The U.S. also extended the war to Laos and Cambodia."

You are quite fucking insane.

As is Comrade Chomsky.

"In May 1983, a remarkable event took place in Moscow.

"A courageous newscaster, Vladimir Danchev, denounced the Russian invasion of Afghanistan in five successive radio broadcasts extending over five days, calling upon the rebels to resist.

"This aroused great admiration in the West.

"The New York Times (8/6/83) commented accurately that this was a departure from the official Soviet propaganda line, that Danchev had 'revolted against the standards of doublethink and newspeak.'

"Danchev was taken off the air and sent to a psychiatric hospital.

"When he was returned to his position several months later, a Russian official was quoted as saying that 'he was not punished, because a sick man cannot be punished.'”
Unlike yourself, flag-flapper.

Well in your article for one they are still in the honeymoon phase

Of course, capitalism is always easier to love during an economic expansion

Problem is instead of the government providing, the wealthy do, and the wealthy are greedy, the US is a developed country which has become plutocratic. Vietnam will also in due time, once the few elitist rule all and dictate and buy those in power , will see what happens when the poor in their country become even more poor and the rich , richer.
so they didn't have poor before with communism? Hmmmmm, I'm confused. Have the poor actually been raised up during this? Come now, people who have lived in communism and saved, will never go back. those who believe will reach out to other countries to sell the goods there, like the US and all the feel goodie types. You know, those who feel sorry for all the poor and think they can change them. hahahahhaahahahahhhhahaahhaha poor is poor and will never come out of poor. The attributes aren't there to climb out. But the communists like to make them feel comfortable like they care about them, but actually don't. Doh, US again. wow. Libturds are libturds and their goodie too-shoe philosophy is sickening and should be beaten down everyday. LGBT is one such movement. the other is tax the rich, to which means absolutely nothing. Look it up on the internet. It's just words that make someone feel good but has no actual enforcement abilities. LOL to the libturds of the world. Gawd bless Vietnam.

"In May 1983, a remarkable event took place in Moscow.

"A courageous newscaster, Vladimir Danchev, denounced the Russian invasion of Afghanistan in five successive radio broadcasts extending over five days, calling upon the rebels to resist.

"This aroused great admiration in the West.

"The New York Times (8/6/83) commented accurately that this was a departure from the official Soviet propaganda line, that Danchev had 'revolted against the standards of doublethink and newspeak.'

"Danchev was taken off the air and sent to a psychiatric hospital.

"When he was returned to his position several months later, a Russian official was quoted as saying that 'he was not punished, because a sick man cannot be punished.'”
Unlike yourself, flag-flapper.

Do you have a point Comrade? Are you saying that I will be punished for pointing out that Chomsky is a liar and a fraud, and that his followers are morons?

Chomsky is arguably the most important public intellectual alive today.

Chomsky is a liar and a fraud, who is not taken seriously by any save a handful of deranged and psychotic disciples.

You are a second-tier anonymous internet troll.
See the difference?

Yes, i have more credibility than the old Marxist fuck, so does my Dingo.

Yes, i have more credibility than the old Marxist fuck, so does my Dingo.
YouTube-Troll-Defin%25231487DA7.jpg

{It’s also unnecessary to point out to the half a dozen or so sane people who remain that in comparison to the conditions imposed by US tyranny and violence, East Europe under Russian rule was practically a paradise.} - Fucktarded pile of shit, Noam Chomsky.

Hey Noam, 65 million peace time murders is all just good fun, right you fucking pig?

{It’s also unnecessary to point out to the half a dozen or so sane people who remain that in comparison to the conditions imposed by US tyranny and violence, East Europe under Russian rule was practically a paradise.} - Fucktarded pile of shit, Noam Chomsky.

Hey Noam, 65 million peace time murders is all just good fun, right you fucking pig?
Clean your own sty, Rockefeller.
but-its-capitalism.jpg

How many native Americans has your favorite economic disease killed?

Clean your own sty, Rockefeller.
but-its-capitalism.jpg

How many native Americans has your favorite economic disease killed?

As I said George, you are flat out, fucking insane.

Chomsky called the Soviet enslavement "paradise." That is akin to someone claiming that slavery was paradise for blacks.

Chomsky is a vile puddle of diarrhoea.

You're not much better.

Forum List

Back