LOLOLOLO.....GOP threatens suicide.....LOLOLOLOL over Trump!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
So help me God, this has got to be the best election year of the milinium, the best.......LOLOLOLOL All of the GOP is shittin themselves knowing that Trump...the guy none of them can control is now the leader of the RepubliKKKan party. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO....all them white people, they spent decades, scaring into submission, lying to just to a vote, promising them everything under the sun but facts and truths and delivering them NaDa....all them wasted years of catering to their madness just for a vote, carefully cultivating and molding these mindless white peopel into doing what you want, using Rush and Fox news to keep em dumb and clueless....all gone, gone, gone, gone, gone...gone with the wind....because some orange rug head billionaire came along and just took em....all away, gone gone gone.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

All them seeds the GOP has sown....God has made certain....you reep the crop of you bullshit and fucked up rape of the american stupid...the chickens have come home to roost.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLO

Turns Out Some Republicans Would Rather Disown Their Party Than Vote For Donald Trump
But will the #NeverTrump movement keep up momentum for six months?blob:http%3A//www.huffingtonpost.com/ffcd7eb9-ec0c-42d1-a20e-28b5984efb88

• Banned
So help me God, this has got to be the best election year of the milinium, the best.......LOLOLOLOL All of the GOP is shittin themselves knowing that Trump...the guy none of them can control is now the leader of the RepubliKKKan party. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO....all them white people, they spent decades, scaring into submission, lying to just to a vote, promising them everything under the sun but facts and truths and delivering them NaDa....all them wasted years of catering to their madness just for a vote, carefully cultivating and molding these mindless white peopel into doing what you want, using Rush and Fox news to keep em dumb and clueless....all gone, gone, gone, gone, gone...gone with the wind....because some orange rug head billionaire came along and just took em....all away, gone gone gone.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

All them seeds the GOP has sown....God has made certain....you reep the crop of you bullshit and fucked up rape of the american stupid...the chickens have come home to roost.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLO

Turns Out Some Republicans Would Rather Disown Their Party Than Vote For Donald Trump
But will the #NeverTrump movement keep up momentum for six months?blob:http%3A//www.huffingtonpost.com/ffcd7eb9-ec0c-42d1-a20e-28b5984efb88
r-TRUMP-huge.jpg

it is indeed just deserts for the party that played their voting base like a cheap violin, fed a daily dose of nativist hate by the likes of Fox & Friends :puke: to keep their REAL base (the 1%) in the green

25413837692_414a94b0c3_z.jpg

Last edited:
it is indeed just deserts for the party that played their voting base like a cheap violin, fed a daily dose of nativist hate by the likes of Fox & Friends :puke: to keep their REAL base (the 1%) in the green

How many people watch Fox News.

How many voted Republican in the last presidential election.

The percentage of Fox Watchers who voted is:.....I suspect less than 5%.

It's funny that you say this yet, you think somehow you are entitled to higher wage than your counterpart in the private sector.

Are the lemmings marching in lockstep behind Hillary?

(Not according to Indiana)

Lolololo....idiot

Lolololo....idiot
Me an idiot? You support a fool for a president, ie Trump and I'm the idiot? LOLOLOLO

Are the lemmings marching in lockstep behind Hillary?

(Not according to Indiana)

For the last time you jerk, I don't like Hillary, I could give a fuck about this bitch!!

A semi-literate black woman is who we should be listening to? She must be yet another Magic Negro.
Put it this way, I get my news the exact same way your future president get his....through blogs, the media and listening to Palin.....LOLOLOLOLOL

It's funny that you say this yet, you think somehow you are entitled to higher wage than your counterpart in the private sector.
Do you think for one minute these clueless rednecks are wanting and believing that high wage jobs via China is what Trump is promising? LOLOLOLOLOL.....dude pay attention to Hitler, he's promising you the moon

r-TRUMP-huge.jpg
There something unnatural in his skin tone..I suspect him to be a space alien..or a shape shifting demon..(dramatic music rises, owls hoot,,cat farts)

Forum List

Back