Over a Million Died in Vietnam for Nothing

Are you coming out?
Btw what college did you learn that fantasy version of history at?
No, I never pull out, bitch.
Didn't say pull out, as long as we'er on that subject , you have to be able to put it in before you can pull it out.
Obviously you can do neither.
stop crying bitch.

short dick jokes are junior high, maybe you should quit, I'm leagues above you.
I'll take that as an admission that you get upset when your micro dick is mentioned.
Call the waaaambulance!
waaambulance

really

repeat the same shit a tween would come up with

wow, tell your parents I'm sorry for picking on you, I thought you were an adult.

take notes though, once you get to HS, that pathetic stuff won't work.
Ohhhh no not the you're a kid ploy again!
Another classic I got just got my ass handed to me retort.

How pathetic does someone have to be needing to bring up trivial bullshit like you just did?

Well, not everyone can craft a compelling argument about the penis size of someone they've never met, the way you do duhs.

You're "special."
I've never met you either but it's blatantly obvious you have the same afliction two dumbstruck suffers from.

I've never met you either but it's blatantly obvious you have the same afliction two dumbstruck suffers from.

Ohhhh no not the you've got a little dick ploy again!
Another classic I got just got my ass handed to me retort.
Imitation is the highest form of flattery.
Thanks.
I was expecting your standard you're on drugs bullshit.
Imitation is a refreshing change.

So the takeaway from this topic is that a lot less people would have died in Vietnam's civil war if we had not intervened. The commies would have taken over sooner, and Vietnam would have suffered under communism to the point the Vietnamese people would have turned to a free market philosophy sooner than it did.

Maybe.

Or, more likely, less people would have died in Vietnam's civil war if we had not intervened, and the commies would have taken over sooner. But the transition to a free market philosophy would still have occurred at the exact same time because it is more connected to the collapse of the Soviet Union than anything else.

Both sides in Vietnam made gross errors that resulted in enormous, unnecessary pain and death. Both sides failed to understand the other. Both sides underestimated the other. In the end, it was a war only Vietnamese could settle. They did.

So the takeaway from this topic is that a lot less people would have died in Vietnam's civil war if we had not intervened. The commies would have taken over sooner, and Vietnam would have suffered under communism to the point the Vietnamese people would have turned to a free market philosophy sooner than it did.

Maybe.

Or, more likely, less people would have died in Vietnam's civil war if we had not intervened, and the commies would have taken over sooner. But the transition to a free market philosophy would still have occurred at the exact same time because it is more connected to the collapse of the Soviet Union than anything else.
:clap2::clap:

I liked the good old days, when we finally got it right, by invading places like Grenada and Panama... I was even going to join up if the military got a hard-on for Tahiti!

The Communist aggressors invaded in order to spread their glorious Communist beliefs upon others. 40 years later, the Vietnamese people are the highest ranking believers of a free market on the planet.
The only invasion of South Vietnam was done by capitalists, and they are responsible for all the deaths in south east Asia starting in Korea and ending in Cambodia.

"In 1962, the United States attacked South Vietnam. In that year, President John F. Kennedy sent the U.S. Air Force to attack rural South Vietnam, where more than 80 percent of the population lived.

"This was part of a program intended to drive several million people into concentration camps (called 'strategic hamlets') where they would be surrounded by barbed wire and armed guards.

"This would 'protect' these people from the guerrillas whom, we conceded, they were largely supporting.

"The direct U.S. attack against South Vietnam followed our support for the French attempt to reconquer their former colony, our disruption of the 1954 'peace process,' and a terrorist war against the South Vietnamese population.

"This terror had already left some 75,000 dead while evoking domestic resistance, supported from the northern half of the country after 1959, that threatened to bring down the regime that the U.S. had established.

"In the following years, the U.S. continued to resist every attempt at peaceful settlement, and in 1964 began to plan the ground invasion of South Vietnam.

"The land assault took place in early 1965, accompanied by the bombing of North Vietnam and an intensification of the bombing of the south, at triple the level of the more publicized bombing of the north.

"The U.S. also extended the war to Laos and Cambodia."
Invasion Newspeak: U.S. & USSR

The Communist aggressors invaded in order to spread their glorious Communist beliefs upon others. 40 years later, the Vietnamese people are the highest ranking believers of a free market on the planet.
The only invasion of South Vietnam was done by capitalists, and they are responsible for all the deaths in south east Asia starting in Korea and ending in Cambodia.

"In 1962, the United States attacked South Vietnam. In that year, President John F. Kennedy sent the U.S. Air Force to attack rural South Vietnam, where more than 80 percent of the population lived.

"This was part of a program intended to drive several million people into concentration camps (called 'strategic hamlets') where they would be surrounded by barbed wire and armed guards.

"This would 'protect' these people from the guerrillas whom, we conceded, they were largely supporting.

"The direct U.S. attack against South Vietnam followed our support for the French attempt to reconquer their former colony, our disruption of the 1954 'peace process,' and a terrorist war against the South Vietnamese population.

"This terror had already left some 75,000 dead while evoking domestic resistance, supported from the northern half of the country after 1959, that threatened to bring down the regime that the U.S. had established.

"In the following years, the U.S. continued to resist every attempt at peaceful settlement, and in 1964 began to plan the ground invasion of South Vietnam.

"The land assault took place in early 1965, accompanied by the bombing of North Vietnam and an intensification of the bombing of the south, at triple the level of the more publicized bombing of the north.

Great source!
Noam Chomsky!

Tell me what battle was the American invasion of South Vietnam called, comrade?

Great source!
Noam Chomsky!

The battle of the Gulf of Tonkin (which did not really take place).

Great source!
Noam Chomsky!
Do you know more about Vietnam than Chomsky?
"For the past 25 years I have been searching to find some reference in mainstream journalism or scholarship to a U.S. invasion of South Vietnam, or U.S. aggression in Indochina — without success. Instead I find a U.S. defense of South Vietnam against terrorists supported from outside (namely, from Vietnam), a defense that was unwise, the doves maintain."
Are you naive enough the believe in the "US defense of South Vietnam?"

Great source!
Noam Chomsky!
Do you know more about Vietnam than Chomsky?
"For the past 25 years I have been searching to find some reference in mainstream journalism or scholarship to a U.S. invasion of South Vietnam, or U.S. aggression in Indochina — without success. Instead I find a U.S. defense of South Vietnam against terrorists supported from outside (namely, from Vietnam), a defense that was unwise, the doves maintain."
Are you naive enough the believe in the "US defense of South Vietnam?"
How come you can't tell us the battle when JFK had America invade South Vietnam?

I've been to Vietnam, you?

Great source!
Noam Chomsky!

The battle of the Gulf of Tonkin (which did not really take place).
So the invasion of South Vietnam by America was a battle that never took place you say.
Mind boggling.

One of the greatest tragic comedies in world history.
View attachment 73768

Communist Vietnam just adores global capitalism—and it’s easy to see why

They fought so they could make their own decisions for themselves.

They kicked out the French, they kicked out the US, they repelled the Chinese, and they're doing things their own way. They don't need the US to control them.

One of the greatest tragic comedies in world history.
View attachment 73768

Communist Vietnam just adores global capitalism—and it’s easy to see why

They fought so they could make their own decisions for themselves.

They kicked out the French, they kicked out the US, they repelled the Chinese, and they're doing things their own way. They don't need the US to control them.
I'll inform the 2 million Vietnamese sent to reeducation camps and the other million who got into leaky boats in shark and pirate infested waters to flee.

Forum List

Back