Over 170 people with Jeffrey Epstein links likely to be named in court docs set to be unsealed in coming weeks

10-12.jpg

Everyone can thank the Gateway Pundit for getting this done. Expect a lot of suicides in the coming weeks.

Incredible revelations forthcoming.
Bill getting the massage on the plane is very tawdry. Lib loons been fake losing their shit over Trump in a suit sitting on a made bed with Ivsnka next to him.
That ruse becomes zero when these names start rolling out . Let’s get the leaks rolling Lib 101 style !!!

Such an unfortunate ending to Epstein’s life.

While Eps was on suicide watch, both guards on duty fell asleep and at that exact time, the cameras stopped working.

KNOWING THIS….EPS TOOK THAT TIME TO KILL HIMSELF.

LEE HARVEY OSWALD ACTED ALONE. :laughing0301:

And BTW - what Democrats will do - is what you see rightwinger do above.
Deflect to Trump.
Thing to remember this will be a list of ACCOCIATES, not necessarily who went to the island, or who have went to "special parties" in his homes and island.
This list is not likely to distinguish between who knew him, and who partook at his sex parties.
However, after his Florida indictment, Trump disassociated with him - and that is on record. Including banning him from his hotels.
But, again, as you see above, this will be ignored. And all they will be talking about is if Trumps name is on the list. Not if Bill Clinton

Don't clap too early .
On the best day possible you will get a few names of low level Deep State assets or names you can get/ already have from other sources .
If you think Deep State will not be able to protect itself you are out of touch with the real world .
Nevertheless any positive move , however small , is welcome .

Don't clap too early .
On the best day possible you will get a few names of low level Deep State assets or names you can get/ already have from other sources .
If you think Deep State will not be able to protect itself you are out of touch with the real world .
Nevertheless any positive move , however small , is welcome .
I don't think that is what will happen.
What is likely, is the opposite.
It will be a list of 100s of people, with no distinction between who were associated with him, but never attended any of his private parties, and those who dingled little girls and boys.

So - what we will know, will be the same we do now.

Everyone can thank the Gateway Pundit for getting this done. Expect a lot of suicides in the coming weeks.

(ominous music rises)

1703009525351.png

I'll believe it when I see it. Ultimately, if there is anyone on that list the "powers that be" really don't want released they probably won't be on there, so I'm not expecting anything Earth shattering. Also, just because someone was a client of Epstein, that doesn't mean they are guilty of anything.

Good if it really happens. Let the chips fall as they may.

I'll believe it when I see it. Ultimately, if there is anyone on that list the "powers that be" really don't want released they probably won't be on there, so I'm not expecting anything Earth shattering. Also, just because someone was a client of Epstein, that doesn't mean they are guilty of anything.

I am sure my name will not be on the list.

Doubt it. But you will surprised upon finding out exactly who is on the list, and who is not.

that makes this a keeper thread
I'm looking forward to it, but the obvious potential problem is that not everyone who came within that bastard's orbit was complicit.

Hell, we've had two Presidents partying with him.

So I guess this will depend on how the names are released and whether they're unfairly implicated.

Forum List

Back