ANOTHER Claim Jeffrey Epstein docs with names of associates to be made public ... WHEN?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'The last batch of documents with the names of those associated with deceased financier Jeffrey Epstein will be unsealed in the near future, according to media reports.'

'The documents are expected to contain the names of associates, victims, and employees connected to Epstein.

'They refer to "alleged perpetrators" or those accused of "serious wrongdoing" as well as law enforcement officers and prosecutors.
'

Ya know what? I have no intetest in reading some article by the MSM listing the names of a bunch of groomers, human traffickers, and pedophiles.

I would RATHER see on the news the FBI, having gotten off their partisanly weopanized Conservative-targeting asses, actually perp-walking these sick, criminal f*s into custody!

'The last batch of documents with the names of those associated with deceased financier Jeffrey Epstein will be unsealed in the near future, according to media reports.'

'The documents are expected to contain the names of associates, victims, and employees connected to Epstein.

'They refer to "alleged perpetrators" or those accused of "serious wrongdoing" as well as law enforcement officers and prosecutors.
'

Ya know what? I have no intetest in reading some article by the MSM listing the names of a bunch of groomers, human traffickers, and pedophiles.

I would RATHER see on the news the FBI, having gotten off their partisanly weopanized Conservative-targeting asses, actually perp-walking these sick, criminal f*s into custody!

Maybe you will. Who know. BTW, Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself.

Forum List

Back