Outrageous: Obama Calls For “Softer Look” Uniforms for Cops

oh well, millions of us are calling for him to STEP DOWN out of our lives

have asked for him to be less like a thug. DID HE LISTEN? hell no

who cares what he calls for or wants or blaaa blaaa blaa

He is not OUR KING/dictator

I hated the idea of the million man police gestapo myself....I know you guys like having a regulator for govt. around, but I don't...and Oblama cut off the cops military gear also, yeah...

Additionally, Jesus should be replaced with a softer more child-friendly version like,

buddy-christ_1_2_1.png

from

image1-1024x769.jpg

Scene from "The Walking Dead?"

If you get rid of their body armor, blacks will be able to slaughter more of them. Obama relishes in seeing this happen.

Report Obama Calls For Softer Look Uniforms for Cops The Gateway Pundit
Pretty soon he'll call for taking away their tanks and machine guns . Of course repubs want to take other things away from police, like pensions and unions.

wow, you have that talking point down pat. not impressive
You can bow to the man if you want. doesn't mean the rest of us (millions and millions) has to

If you get rid of their body armor, blacks will be able to slaughter more of them. Obama relishes in seeing this happen.

Report Obama Calls For Softer Look Uniforms for Cops The Gateway Pundit

All those who have a police department need to tell Obama to mind his own business or they can tell him to kiss their asses.

EXACTLY, he has no control over a STATES police. or as we've seen this administration of tyrants will threaten them with cutting off funding's.

I hope they tell him to go to hell

Forum List

Back