10 US states have no laws forbidding beastiality

Well, you would think that one would have enough common sense not to screw animals that you wouldn't need a law.
My bitches be safe......They don't go for humans anywhey....

We (in Missouri) saw the need and have laws against it. Course, that means at some point it got so out-of-control that someone said, "Hey guys...We need a law!" :)

Tennessee criminalized it a couple of years ago. As I understand it things went like this: A man was sneaking over to his neighbor's property and screwing his cow. The owner wanted to stop his neighbor from trespassing and messing with his animals. The trespass charge wasnt really enough to hold him. In examining the books they realized they could not charge him with bestiality because it wasnt a crime. So he complained to his state representative, who ran a bill making it so. Once the bill came up no one wanted to be known as favoring bestiality so the bill passed.
Bad cases make bad laws.

Well, you would think that one would have enough common sense not to screw animals that you wouldn't need a law.

We (in Missouri) saw the need and have laws against it. Course, that means at some point it got so out-of-control that someone said, "Hey guys...We need a law!" :)
That's what happened here, Slick. Washington had no laws on it, that didn't mean it was OK, it means there wasn't a reason to draft such a law. That changed with the infamous Enumclaw horse incident where a Boeing engineer died (apparently not so good at geometry) with ruptured intestines. It was being filmed so if you look at the law it includes filming. It wasn't their horse so all they could charge the camera guy with was trespassing. There's a creepy online movie about it you'd probably enjoy.

I am from okiehoma, where gals with swollen lips suck their rides...

I am from okiehoma, where gals with swollen lips suck their rides...

It would take a law to keep you away from the farm animals, moon? Lol.

Forum List

Back