Our Military people want a new CIC

The military is the military and it is under the command of the president. The military doesn't like the chow, too bad, they don't like their commanders, too bad, they're volunteers. Those that are prima donnas, should just accept their discharges, when their time is up and get a job. A permanent career military may not be a good thing if this is the result. Then again maybe they are just bitching.

Have you ever served?

Doesn't sound like.
What did he say that wasn't true?

no it isn't pissant.

Its completely material to the argument.

You never served or you wouldn't type that shit.

any citizen has the right to criticize the military, one needn't have served for that right.
But so i am not accused of sandbagging or playing i gotcha, i served while you were still filling your diapers with green house bricks.

sorry kid, i doubt it.

If thats true you are in your 60's and you should know better.

I went in in 76....

• Thanks
Reactions: del
any citizen has the right to criticize the military, one needn't have served for that right.
But so i am not accused of sandbagging or playing i gotcha, i served while you were still filling your diapers with green house bricks.

sorry kid, i doubt it.

I went in in 76....

Wow! Somehow, you should know better. But, alas, some people just never mature, they just grow old, bitter, and increasingly incompetent.

Last edited:

sorry kid, i doubt it.

I went in in 76....

Then you should know better, shame on you.

If Obama had been your CIC half the world would have been speaking Deutsche.

sorry kid, i doubt it.

I went in in 76....

You have no reason or evidence for that but ignorant brainwashed hatred. More chickenshit RW macho idiocy like what produced this poll..

You have no reason or evidence for that but ignorant brainwashed hatred. More chickenshit RW macho idiocy like what produced this poll..

(smile) You are no more than an ankle biting chihuahua...

Bammy has sided with the Muslim's over Israel....

Despite FDR's many failings he was a leader.

Obama is a bowing sissy apologist.

Given I served more time in the military than you, shut the fuck up.

Also, I count my dad's 22 years as a military brat giving me more insight into the life of the military than some dumbfuck like you.

The morons in the military that support Obamination are typically minority enlisted troops. The rest are the closet homos, liberals with their social views, etc.

The majority of military is from whites and most whites in the military see the cuts Obamination has made and wants to make again, so they see the national defense and their own jobs on the line because Obamination wants to spend money on bullshit welfare/green energy scams while trashing the DoD budget.

That's real close to the biggest load of horse manure I've seen since I joined USMB.

You don't know shit about the current military being older than shit and being a draftee compared to today's volunteer military. You're like some idiot talking about the NBA because you played when they shot the ball underhand. :eusa_whistle:

sorry kid, i doubt it.

I went in in 76....

Change the channel, you're a brainwashed Pub dupe hater.

Being in the military does help one learn about life in the military, but not about politics. Only intelligent study of the issues and history does that.

Change the channel, you're a brainwashed Pub dupe hater.

Being in the military does help one learn about life in the military, but not about politics. Only intelligent study of the issues and history does that.

Says the little illiterate hack.....

JFK was the last leader your side had...but you would accuse him of being rightwing today.

Bammy is finished......you're just lucky I am going to be the Prez....I would do away with the "limited war" theory.

No it isn't pissant.

Its completely material to the argument.

You never served or you wouldn't type that shit.

Any citizen has the right to criticize the military, one needn't have served for that right.
But so I am not accused of sandbagging or playing I gotcha, I served while you were still filling your diapers with green house bricks.

Sorry kid, I doubt it.

I went in in 76....

couldn't get a job, huh?

the service in the 70's was filled mostly with low level criminals, drug addicts and mental defectives.

which are you?

Any citizen has the right to criticize the military, one needn't have served for that right.
But so I am not accused of sandbagging or playing I gotcha, I served while you were still filling your diapers with green house bricks.

Sorry kid, I doubt it.

I went in in 76....

couldn't get a job, huh?

the service in the 70's was filled mostly with low level criminals, drug addicts and mental defectives.

which are you?

I am your worst nightmare kid.....an Ex Ranger with a brain......

Sorry kid, I doubt it.

I went in in 76....

couldn't get a job, huh?

which are you?

ooooooooh

i've never met a ranger on the internet before. :lmao:

I wish I could drag you by your hair to a DAV so they could kick the shit out of you.

Sorry kid, I doubt it.

I went in in 76....

couldn't get a job, huh?

which are you?

couldn't get a job, huh?

which are you?

ooooooooh

i've never met a ranger on the internet before. :lmao:

(smile) S'ok kid...its probably best for you ;)

Tomorrow is chest day, come on down to Bob's Gym here in Bellevue.

I wish I could drag you by your hair to a DAV so they could kick the shit out of you.

Sorry kid, I doubt it.

I went in in 76....

couldn't get a job, huh?

which are you?

Naa dude:)

He is a tough guy on the interent :)

Forum List

Back